Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    we'll see who you bow to when the rapture comes.

Fundies are silly.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post

Fundies are silly.
    You're silly lately. /yea

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    and we'll see who you bow to when the rapture comes.
    I LOL'ED in RL. i mean it in REAL LIFE. - I would bow to Jesus if i saw him, but i wouldn't worship him, Jesus is a beloved prophet, i will bow down to anyone close to god. bow down as in respect. not bow down as how Jesus bowed down to Allah [Prayer] (:P see what i did there?)

you don't need to "budge" because i know how you feel, however much you get proven wrong you still have faith, but i respect that. but seriously? the rapture? you telling this to a guy who can say "we will see when judgement day comes" to you...

I mean that qoute is meant for athiests not Muslims, Lol. the bible commands to follow Jesus, i follow Jesus. nuff said. I'm More christian then you are.

Do you eat pork? old testament doesn't allow it, guess what likewise a priest who liked pork decided to make pork legalised...This is what the new testament is, its bending the rules.

GOD MAKES NO MISTAKES! God has no need for a NEW testament if the TESTAMENT was the only revelation. How low can you make god look? first compare him to a Human [Jesus] then compare him to mortality [Jesus 2 day death] Now compare him to an idiot? [Mistake with testament]? dude this is kinda offending me.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Visiblegaming View Post
    I LOL'ED in RL. i mean it in REAL LIFE. - I would bow to Jesus if i saw him, but i wouldn't worship him, Jesus is a beloved prophet, i will bow down to anyone close to god. bow down as in respect. not bow down as how Jesus bowed down to Allah [Prayer] (:P see what i did there?)

you don't need to "budge" because i know how you feel, however much you get proven wrong you still have faith, but i respect that. but seriously? the rapture? you telling this to a guy who can say "we will see when judgement day comes" to you...

I mean that qoute is meant for athiests not Muslims, Lol. the bible commands to follow Jesus, i follow Jesus. nuff said. I'm More christian then you are.

Do you eat pork? old testament doesn't allow it, guess what likewise a priest who liked pork decided to make pork legalised...This is what the new testament is, its bending the rules.

GOD MAKES NO MISTAKES! God has no need for a NEW testament if the TESTAMENT was the only revelation. How low can you make god look? first compare him to a Human [Jesus] then compare him to mortality [Jesus 2 day death] Now compare him to an idiot? [Mistake with testament]? dude this is kinda offending me.
    Post is garbage, you've also proved me wrong nowhere.
    You just make ridiculous claims and bring up false proofs to cater to your own beliefs.
    I'm pretty much done replying to anything you post as of now.
    Have a great time in your crusade to instill false wisdom onto people. /

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    Post is garbage, you've also proved me wrong nowhere.
    You just make ridiculous claims and bring up false proofs to cater to your own beliefs.
    I'm pretty much done replying to anything you post as of now.
    Have a great time in your crusade to instill false wisdom onto people. /
    Oooh, Christian using the crusade against a Muslim, thats something New.

ill install false wisdom into people through killing innocent children, and women...Just because they have ownership of a region. I will fail 3 crusades doing this with my failed army who stand no chance against the mighty Muslim of Jerusalem. and ill end up loosing thousands of men, and not claiming what I fight for, instead ill just rule the little towns i past by, throwing out innocent people of the villages.

Sarcasm is a miracle in it self

[Its a joke dont take it serious ]
    Last edited by Visiblegaming; 11-04-2010 at 05:40 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Lol comparing metaphor, and word by word isnt like the trinity.

you can't read the quran and take it word by word. because if you do so you will get things like e.g (angels birds in the skys)..so angels are birds? [this isnt said in the quran its an example].
    Yet some take it word for word or at least interpret it in a way that allows for terrorism to be "justified".

And for the adaption. god made the quran for 1 purpose, to satisfy all around the world.
    The quran supports futuristic ideas, but what your trieng to say i think is the barbaric laws.
    "Futuristic ideas" fall into our (lose) interpretation, I was just saying that it still retains several older laws which are not so widely accepted as completely right any more.

E.g [God has made men MUCH MORE attracted to women, but women less attracted to men, if a women rapes a man it is ...unthinkable. if a man rapes a women he gets killed, this is the reason for the burka, the burka stops the men from the "sex" indulging, so if a man sees a women with a burka he wont get killed. it all leads by a chain. ]
    How can you know men are much more attracted to women? Usually it's the other way around - women are generally more emotional than men.

I seriously appreciate your attitude in this thread tbh though.
    I'm glad to see that the debate section might be getting somewhere with these talks /

The bible is the word of god, but only the original. the bibles now its a joke how you can change gods word. god didnt send the bible for it to be changed he sent it for it to stay.

Heres an idea from the old and new testament.

Old testament - Priest didnt get paid, thus making there life hard.
    New testament - Priest all of a sudden have to get paid...
    God never sent us the Bible, the scriptures were written after Jesus' death. And during the many times they were rewritten and adapted they ofc changed, ideas grew, died, merged and divided. But through all these scriptures then main message has been kept intact and is still being interpreted as "it should be".

ill install false wisdom into people through killing innocent children, and women...Just because they have ownership of a region. I will fail 3 crusades doing this with my failed army who stand no chance against the mighty Muslim of Jerusalem. and ill end up loosing thousands of men, and not claiming what I fight for, instead ill just rule the little towns i past by, throwing out innocent people of the villages.

As far as crusades go, most were carried out because of economic reasons, religion had little or nothing to do with their main causes.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive

What i find to be funny about this post is that you are using a war that was fought hundred of years ago as an insult.

NERD RAGE

is about all i can say, ya know?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Coeus View Post
    Yet some take it word for word or at least interpret it in a way that allows for terrorism to be "justified".

"Futuristic ideas" fall into our (lose) interpretation, I was just saying that it still retains several older laws which are not so widely accepted as completely right any more.

How can you know men are much more attracted to women? Usually it's the other way around - women are generally more emotional than men.

I'm glad to see that the debate section might be getting somewhere with these talks /

God never sent us the Bible, the scriptures were written after Jesus' death. And during the many times they were rewritten and adapted they ofc changed, ideas grew, died, merged and divided. But through all these scriptures then main message has been kept intact and is still being interpreted as "it should be".

As far as crusades go, most were carried out because of economic reasons, religion had little or nothing to do with their main causes.
    Ignores EMPIRE

So the thing is, if theres a original scripture written on the around Jesus's death show me. send me link. screenshot. anything.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Ignores EMPIRE

So the thing is, if theres a original scripture written on the around Jesus's death show me. send me link. screenshot. anything.
    The original scriptures date to even before Christ, I think the finalization was around a hundred years or so CE. Too lazy to actually check, you can google for yourself, it's not even relevant.

And I dunno what the whole fuss is about anyways, all the major "Bibles" pretty much convey the same core meaning. Isn't there even something in the Qur'an about all the holy books being true and reciting the same events or something? /

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Coeus View Post
    The original scriptures date to even before Christ, I think the finalization was around a hundred years or so CE. Too lazy to actually check, you can google for yourself, it's not even relevant.

And I dunno what the whole fuss is about anyways, all the major "Bibles" pretty much convey the same core meaning. Isn't there even something in the Qur'an about all the holy books being true and reciting the same events or something? /
    Quran tells us to read and learn the bibles and compare, but all this does is contradict the bible it self.

Oldest bible = codex sinaiticus

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quran tells us to read and learn the bibles and compare, but all this does is contradict the bible it self.

Oldest bible = codex sinaiticus
    You know what i find funny, is that oh, 300 years after the bible was finalized, that christians had already been saying Jesus died and raised for 400 years, and Rome's main religion was christian at the time.

THEN, after all that the Muslims somehow start saying Jesus didn't die! That the Christians, didn't know the truth!

Something awfully fishy about that.

I mean you would have to pass down a secret from a couple of generations, not to mentions why you would make it a secret in the first place, and in the end all it would do is get people to convert.

Gee, its like they just made up some bullshit to get people to convert?

Nah, that couldn't possibly be.........

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

You know what i find funny, is that oh, 300 years after the bible was finalized, that christians had already been saying Jesus died and raised for 400 years, and Rome's main religion was christian at the time.

THEN, after all that the Muslims somehow start saying Jesus didn't die! That the Christians, didn't know the truth!

Something awfully fishy about that.

I mean you would have to pass down a secret from a couple of generations, not to mentions why you would make it a secret in the first place, and in the end all it would do is get people to convert.

Gee, its like they just made up some bullshit to get people to convert?

Nah, that couldn't possibly be.........
    400years later?
    PROOF or gtfo
    -EMPIRE

Jesus never claimed the trinity, Jesus never claimed to be killed on the cross, all this has been claimed by people who have never met him i.e mark.

Read red letter bible, Jesus didnt claim anything.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    400years later? -EMPIRE

Jesus never claimed the trinity, Jesus never claimed to be killed on the cross, all this has been claimed by people who have never met him i.e mark.

Dude you're mistaken.
    the Apostoles spoke of those things,and 4 of them wrote about them(the apocryphica,απόκρυφα ευαγγέλια if you prefer are bs written centuries later,and are not recognised by the Orthodox Church,don't know about Catholics and Protestants).
    Jesus DID NOT write anything.
    4 of the apostoles did,mostly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Armalite42 View Post
    I am the sperm that won
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    Surprisingly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
    whoever made this thread... you just got owned by Casavir...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    400years later? -EMPIRE

Uh, why would jesus claim to be killed on the cross? Would he be like "oh yeah, that was me by the way, incase you couldn't tell after the holes in my hand, me saying i'm Jesus, and me saying i've risen. But yeah, i died on the cross, incase you guys who saw me die didn't see that."

All of this has been claimed by people who never met him? Like his 12 disciples who followed him everywhere?

Visible, once again you just don't read the bible and post bullshit.
    ----------------------------------------------

Uh you want proof?

It was the birth of Prophet Mohammad in 570 A.D
    -For the sake of arguments, lets just say it was in his lifetime.

Jesus died at around 4 A.D.

So thats 500+ years of difference. Sorry, i was being generous of the difference.

So 500+ years after Jesus had died, they come up with a new story. Coincidentally Rome's main religion was Christian, and the story had never been told before then.

Tell me that doesn't just sound fishy.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678