Thanks

Exclamation How? Won't work... :(

None of the hacks i try work and just a heads up i hope i dont sound like a big newb but could someone give me a step by step process in witch i could get in game and have the hacks working? I'm looking for lawnmower, godmode, and speedhack for GunZ Thanks!
    Last edited by bj123; 02-01-2008 at 11:51 PM. Reason: opps

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Maybe you should use up-to-date hacks? Most of the hacks in this died out section aare outdated (i think) or useless when they were made

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by bj123 View Post
    None of the hacks i try work and just a heads up i hope i dont sound like a big newb but could someone give me a step by step process in witch i could get in game and have the hacks working? I'm looking for lawnmower, godmode, and speedhack for GunZ Thanks!
    Most of the hacks here are out dated, Warrock's the easiest game to hack. So..thats what everyone's hacking-ish. MPGH has sorta been in a stall with hack development, I assume its because of the finals, and term switch. Usually people have a lot of things to do around this time of the year. Well...also 95% of the 'hackers' on this forum program there hacks in VB, which has recently become a highly detected language.

There are two types of tragedies in life. One is not getting what you want, the other is getting it.

If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by jetamay View Post
    Most of the hacks here are out dated, Warrock's the easiest game to hack. So..thats what everyone's hacking-ish. MPGH has sorta been in a stall with hack development, I assume its because of the finals, and term switch. Usually people have a lot of things to do around this time of the year. Well...also 95% of the 'hackers' on this forum program there hacks in VB, which has recently become a highly detected language.
    True although some of us are learning C++ *insulted* and know a bit of java *even more insulted*

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by mastasnip3 View Post
    True although some of us are learning C++ *insulted* and know a bit of java *even more insulted*
    The people who were making hacks in VB, have maybe moved on to C++ using premade funtions and headers. You can't program hacks in java, or last I checked. I've gotten bored of making hacks for Warrock, thus have moved on to other projects.
    Last edited by radnomguywfq3; 02-02-2008 at 01:06 AM.

There are two types of tragedies in life. One is not getting what you want, the other is getting it.

If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    You can program in-browser applets for editing packages sent to and from your computer

Not really hacks but u can for example get a stamina hack working and all u get kicked for is disallowed program / driver

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    You think java is a good language for hacking? Okay, then you have a lot to learn. There are a million reasons Java is crap for hacking :
    1.Slow Performance(Big when it comes to hacking)
    2.Cannot modify data in the RAM storage(REALLY BIG ONE)
    3.Can't NOP
    4.Can't set address values

There are the really big ones. There are more as well.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    I use VB5 / VB6 or basic C++ for hacking but when the D3D hook is down i use java cuz its more undetectable even if i have to satisfy mysel with crapy hacks

and on a good comp u dont lag

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by mastasnip3 View Post
    I use VB5 / VB6 or basic C++ for hacking but when the D3D hook is down i use java cuz its more undetectable even if i have to satisfy mysel with crapy hacks
    I've never made a hack in VB, and I never will. Its a waste of time, and a way to get into bad habbits. You cannot make D3D's in java, I'm 100% sure about that, and I don't think you can write process memory either.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    There are workarounds, i didnt say im making an undetectable super hack, justa simple hack for stamina recoil etc... g2g now into WR to try the new hack

Thanks
    back on subject were can i download this warrock and what hacks can i use that are easy to use and very simple