Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

[SOLVED] Help me plsssssssss i need you all

they banned my 3 accounts and I only used hack in 1 plsss help I cant acces to web page of z8games says: culd not load file or assembly 'AjaxControlToolkit' or one of its dependencies. There is not enough space on the disk. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80070070)

and the page says:

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.IO.FileLoadException: Could not load file or assembly 'AjaxControlToolkit' or one of its dependencies. There is not enough space on the disk. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80070070)

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Assembly Load Trace: The following information can be helpful to determine why the assembly 'AjaxControlToolkit' could not be loaded.

WRN: Assembly binding logging is turned OFF.
    To enable assembly bind failure logging, set the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog] (DWORD) to 1.
    Note: There is some performance penalty associated with assembly bind failure logging.
    To turn this feature off, remove the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog].

Stack Trace:

[FileLoadException: Could not load file or assembly 'AjaxControlToolkit' or one of its dependencies. There is not enough space on the disk. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80070070)]
    System.Reflection.Assembly._nLoad(AssemblyName fileName, String codeBase, Evidence assemblySecurity, Assembly locationHint, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, Boolean throwOnFileNotFound, Boolean forIntrospection) +0
    System.Reflection.Assembly.nLoad(AssemblyName fileName, String codeBase, Evidence assemblySecurity, Assembly locationHint, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, Boolean throwOnFileNotFound, Boolean forIntrospection) +43
    System.Reflection.Assembly.InternalLoad(AssemblyNa me assemblyRef, Evidence assemblySecurity, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, Boolean forIntrospection) +127
    System.Reflection.Assembly.InternalLoad(String assemblyString, Evidence assemblySecurity, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, Boolean forIntrospection) +142
    System.Reflection.Assembly.Load(String assemblyString) +28
    System.Web.Configuration.CompilationSection.LoadAs semblyHelper(String assemblyName, Boolean starDirective) +46

[ConfigurationErrorsException: Could not load file or assembly 'AjaxControlToolkit' or one of its dependencies. There is not enough space on the disk. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80070070)]
    System.Web.Configuration.CompilationSection.LoadAs semblyHelper(String assemblyName, Boolean starDirective) +613
    System.Web.Configuration.CompilationSection.LoadAl lAssembliesFromAppDomainBinDirectory() +203
    System.Web.Configuration.CompilationSection.LoadAs sembly(AssemblyInfo ai) +105
    System.Web.Compilation.BuildManager.GetReferencedA ssemblies(CompilationSection compConfig) +178
    System.Web.Compilation.WebDirectoryBatchCompiler.. ctor(VirtualDirectory vdir) +163
    System.Web.Compilation.BuildManager.BatchCompileWe bDirectoryInternal(VirtualDirectory vdir, Boolean ignoreErrors) +53
    System.Web.Compilation.BuildManager.BatchCompileWe bDirectory(VirtualDirectory vdir, VirtualPath virtualDir, Boolean ignoreErrors) +175
    System.Web.Compilation.BuildManager.CompileWebFile (VirtualPath virtualPath) +83
    System.Web.Compilation.BuildManager.GetVPathBuildR esultInternal(VirtualPath virtualPath, Boolean noBuild, Boolean allowCrossApp, Boolean allowBuildInPrecompile) +261
    System.Web.Compilation.BuildManager.GetVPathBuildR esultWithNoAssert(HttpContext context, VirtualPath virtualPath, Boolean noBuild, Boolean allowCrossApp, Boolean allowBuildInPrecompile) +101
    System.Web.Compilation.BuildManager.GetVirtualPath ObjectFactory(VirtualPath virtualPath, HttpContext context, Boolean allowCrossApp, Boolean noAssert) +126
    System.Web.Compilation.BuildManager.CreateInstance FromVirtualPath(VirtualPath virtualPath, Type requiredBaseType, HttpContext context, Boolean allowCrossApp, Boolean noAssert) +62
    System.Web.UI.PageHandlerFactory.GetHandlerHelper( HttpContext context, String requestType, VirtualPath virtualPath, String physicalPath) +33
    System.Web.UI.PageHandlerFactory.System.Web.IHttpH andlerFactory2.GetHandler(HttpContext context, String requestType, VirtualPath virtualPath, String physicalPath) +40
    System.Web.HttpApplication.MapHttpHandler(HttpCont ext context, String requestType, VirtualPath path, String pathTranslated, Boolean useAppConfig) +160
    System.Web.MapHandlerExecutionStep.System.Web.Http Application.IExecutionStep.Execute() +93
    System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionS tep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously) +155

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:2.0.50727.3615; ASP.NET Version:2.0.50727.3618

plss help me cant acces to account neither to the web page to register another account

Thanks for who helps me =(

I am pls HELP
    ........................./´¯/)
    ......................,/¯..//
    ...................../..../ /
    ............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
    ........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
    ........('(...´(..´......,~/'...')
    .........\.................\/..../
    ..........''...\.......... _.·´
    ............\..............(
    ..............\..............

Join My Clan: [H]oT_PrØs™ go to : https://clan.z8games.com/clanstat_cf.aspx?guildid=119968 to apply

2. The Following User Says Thank You to -.LooooL.- For This Useful Post:

painkiller_ (10-13-2010)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    WRONG SECTION
    CLOSED REQUEST

SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    thats what it said on mine :O

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    i got this to...
    what is this?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    false section

PRESS THANKS.!
    Awm-Pro³ .*' No one win vs. me by a Snipe-match
    My Channel ->https://www.youtube.com/user/TheColdCommentator

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    mine does the same thing ...

Press Thanks Please Is My Sign Looks Cool

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Server it´s down can´t connect
    we have to wait btw WRONG section
    CLOsed REquest!

Sorry for my bad English !!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    If you are banned, You will receive a notice from Z8games When you attempt to log-in Saying Why You were banned, And the duration of your ban.

This Page Is seen when Z8games Is Performing a minor update on their website, It typically passes within the hour.
    Last edited by Evelyn; 10-10-2010 at 08:54 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    lolwwwwwwwwwwwwuuuuut this neber hapend 2 me

@

Add me on xfire:rubzking
    [img]https://www.gifninj*****m/Workspace/09f2e200-5fa9-4ce0-9d5f-e7452c27b088/output.gif[/img]

NEW SPEED TEST

NEW SPEED TEST OH YEAH!
    [/URL]
    YEE FASTER INTERNET SPEED TEST F*CK YEAH
    [/URL]

RESPECT LIST
    • ReZaJwZ

• markO1O8

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Still love you Giggletron