Thanks

Post Obamas a terrorist

Ive looked at his records and he used to be a muslim in the middle east. whom could not form a living for his familiy and thus came to USA to become president, now only retarded people vote for him because of his "shiney" smile, because we're gonna be sending money to his country to make them feel better, and thus we're gonna be poor, him rich, and america screwed. all the people over there will be living in houses, we'll be living in huts. We'll go to war with their enemies, while they sit snug.

Vote for ron paul if you know what your doing. (Or huckabee)
    Dark Strife/Dead Matter Signature
    [IMG]https://i182.photobucke*****m/albums/x32/JuniorD34/juniordsig-2.png[/IMG]

I love these quotes. I laugh my self to sleep because of them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanna View Post
    Than why the fuck is the North Pole in Finland? And yes it is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    When i was a Choob (3 years ago),i didnt post SHITY COMENTS ON THE HACKS
    GTFOOOOOOOOO!111
    Oh yeah, did I forget to mention I are live? I back on March teh second 2008!

My Custom Sig Shop Is Opened. Ace Is participating also. Click Here To Visit The Sig Shop!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by JuniorD View Post
    Ive looked at his records and he used to be a muslim in the middle east. whom could not form a living for his familiy and thus came to USA to become president, now only retarded people vote for him because of his "shiney" smile, because we're gonna be sending money to his country to make them feel better, and thus we're gonna be poor, him rich, and america screwed. all the people over there will be living in houses, we'll be living in huts. We'll go to war with their enemies, while they sit snug.

Oh STFU he was not in the middle east he was In INDONESIA. Obama is nothing less than a white man in the congress in the Black community you'd call him a "house negro". JUST BECAUSE THE DICK HEAD WAS WENT TO A MUSLIM SCHOOL IT DOES NOT MAKE HIM MUSLIM .

AND who the fuck told your noob ass if a person is muslim then he is considered a terrorist------------------------------> See Arun when i say the media spreads propaganda.

Stop making false statements and wasting threads

PS:I dont care if i get banned for flamming. I had to say something to this ubber retarded DOUCHEBAG

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

Ahaha, wow, you are especially slow, it's funny because these have been shown on TV to be false. Both his parent's are immigrants, and his father is a Muslim converted atheist. I have sincere doubts that he has a religion, but that's my honest opinion. That "muslim" school is Fox News bullshit, they showed real pictures, it's a regular school.

Why don't you stop making shit up, and watching Fox News? What records would this be? "geocities.com/~obamatheterrorist/"?

BRING BACK BT, BRING BACK SAGA, BRING BACK VF, BRING BACK MPGHCRAFT, BRING BACK HABAMON

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    You want a bitch who let a rapist go running the country?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanna View Post
    You want a bitch who let a rapist go running the country?
    lol i agree. Huckabee is a guy who speaks to God on the phone, and considering "God" doesnt even exist, voting for him would be like voting for a retard

Thanks
    obama rules wat r u talking bout

Thanks
    lol..
    muslims are terrorists.
    obama is not a muslim.
    ******s are terrorist wannabes.
    obama is a ******.
    theres your answer.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by m164life View Post
    lol..
    muslims are terrorists.
    obama is not a muslim.
    ******s are terrorist wannabes.
    obama is a ******.
    theres your answer.
    And he will probably be the next president cause McCain has no chance against him

Thanks

Ron Paul would've been great because the united states of america is in need for some state power. And that's what a libertarian would give.
    Last edited by xeysz; 03-31-2008 at 09:20 PM.