Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by CoolyMinion View Post
    When you regist on a forum you start with newbie rank so stfu ok ?

EDIT: When you start programming is normal ask that stupid questions
    He was only pointing out that most of the retards on this forum, don't know anything about hacking, only that writealong writes memory, and an address is a number. When it really is more complex then that.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Someguytwo View Post
    He was only pointing out that most of the retards on this forum, don't know anything about hacking, only that writealong writes memory, and an address is a number. When it really is more complex then that.
    That retards don't know what is the search tool and where is it

And that type of retards don't speak english

Thanks
    The problem isn't that noone knows anything. I don't mind that. It's that they all think they do and are trying to correct each other. Imaging a physics professor standing around a group of people who are all arguing whether 2+2 = 20 or 2*2 = Bob... both are completely wrong and stupid looking. and when you have 50 people going "no it's not Bob it's BOB no it's not BOB it's AGOODSERVINGOFSTFU....... gah I just want to yell 4 at the top of my lungs... Someone says how do I hack and someone else says vb + code caves. and another person asks what a code cave is and someone else says it's a dark place that you write your code. It's just as stupid as 2+2=bob... it makes no relevancy to anything.

Quote Originally Posted by CoolyMinion
    That retards don't know what is the search tool and where is it

And that type of retards don't speak english
    Don't try to complain about "retards" who don't speak english and write 2 lines I have to read three times because words are all mixed up. "That retards don't know what the search tool is and where it is" is a fragment and doesn't get a point accross. "And that type of retard doesn't speak english" I think this was complaining that people ask stupid questions and they should search first, and they don't normally speak english if they don't search.

Quote Originally Posted by apezwijn View Post
    In What Do you Code Assembly ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Iam"iDude" View Post
    well i think i know what you mean. you can code it in any coding language.
    but if you mean like what can you code with it, like make with it then:
    1. OPK
    2. famas speed
    3. random kill
    4. mini speed
    5. and more...
    the first two posts in https://www.mpgh.net/forum/34-assembl..._assembly.html and they don't get any better as you go along. Seriously you can "code" assembly "in any language?" and what's with the list of hacks. The poster was obviously asking In what program do you write assembly. "What do you code in assembly" changes it all around. This guy (with the exception of capitals and a space between the last word and a ?) had decent english skills. This is what I'm talking about some guy asks what's 2+two and someone else says a list of random "hacks". and acts like he knows what he's talking about...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakor View Post
    The problem isn't that noone knows anything. I don't mind that. It's that they all think they do and are trying to correct each other. Imaging a physics professor standing around a group of people who are all arguing whether 2+2 = 20 or 2*2 = Bob... both are completely wrong and stupid looking. and when you have 50 people going "no it's not Bob it's BOB no it's not BOB it's AGOODSERVINGOFSTFU....... gah I just want to yell 4 at the top of my lungs... Someone says how do I hack and someone else says vb + code caves. and another person asks what a code cave is and someone else says it's a dark place that you write your code. It's just as stupid as 2+2=bob... it makes no relevancy to anything.

Don't try to complain about "retards" who don't speak english and write 2 lines I have to read three times because words are all mixed up. "That retards don't know what the search tool is and where it is" is a fragment and doesn't get a point accross. "And that type of retard doesn't speak english" I think this was complaining that people ask stupid questions and they should search first, and they don't normally speak english if they don't search.

the first two posts in https://www.mpgh.net/forum/34-assembl..._assembly.html and they don't get any better as you go along. Seriously you can "code" assembly "in any language?" and what's with the list of hacks. The poster was obviously asking In what program do you write assembly. "What do you code in assembly" changes it all around. This guy (with the exception of capitals and a space between the last word and a ?) had decent english skills. This is what I'm talking about some guy asks what's 2+two and someone else says a list of random "hacks". and acts like he knows what he's talking about...
    Well mister Jakor, I wouldn't recommend you go correcting grammar everywhere you go, you will find yourself way over your head. There is an abundance of ignorance and horrendous grammar on this forum. If you identify every mistake someone makes you will eventually be hated by all. Oh how rude of me, Hello I'm Paroxysm, from now on, I am your God.
    Last edited by Paroxysm; 02-08-2008 at 02:39 PM.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Paroxysm For This Useful Post:

radnomguywfq3 (02-09-2008)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    Well mister Jakor, I wouldn't recommend you go correcting grammar everywhere you go, you will find yourself way over your head. There is an abundance of ignorance and horrendous grammar on this forum.
    Agreed, however not everyone has perfect grammar

We don't expect that

We expect adequate grammar

bt if u typ lik a doooche lik dis, wii well flam u hrdcre stylzzzz

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by dachoob33 View Post
    bt if u typ lik a doooche lik dis, wii well flam u hrdcre stylzzzz
    xcuse my languige i fom american

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by z3r0v1rus1991 View Post
    xcuse my languige i fom american
    That was so fail. Please, never again.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Mexiforce For This Useful Post:

dachoob33 (02-08-2008)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakor View Post

And holy shit, my long lost brother? This guy is my kind of dude.

Edit: Accidental double post, meant to edit previous.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    Well mister Jakor, I wouldn't recommend you go correcting grammar everywhere you go, you will find yourself way over your head. There is an abundance of ignorance and horrendous grammar on this forum. If you identify every mistake someone makes you will eventually be hated by all. Oh how rude of me, Hello I'm Paroxysm, from now on, I am your God.
    I wasn't trying to fix everyone's grammar, I don't care about perfection, but when you try to correct someone, and your two lines correcting them are hardly readable, it's gotta make you wonder... But you're a mod, you understand.

Thanks
    @ Mr Jakor...

To get rep on this forum, you release something so all the "Warrock experts" can leech the shit out of you.

Post count helps, because people can't read and assume everything on how much you can spam

90% of the people get like 3000 posts from just spamming the Warrock section.

Seriously people don't need to like you on this forum, reason being is that they're all 10 year old pro warrock hackers that think they are better than you.
    Really only a portion of users on here are even worth talking to.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikoll View Post
    @ Mr Jakor...

To get rep on this forum, you release something so all the "Warrock experts" can leech the shit out of you.

Post count helps, because people can't read and assume everything on how much you can spam

90% of the people get like 3000 posts from just spamming the Warrock section.

Seriously people don't need to like you on this forum, reason being is that they're all 10 year old pro warrock hackers that think they are better than you.
    Really only a portion of users on here are even worth talking to.
    People have bitched at him enough, and you adding more to the flame war is doing jack shit. So everyone shut up and shit down.

There are two types of tragedies in life. One is not getting what you want, the other is getting it.

If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?

Thanks
    I'm not flaming more, I'm stating a point.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jetamay View Post
    People have bitched at him enough, and you adding more to the flame war is doing jack shit. So everyone shut up and shit down.

Nice one, I lol'd.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    '

You sir don't talk to senior members that way

and you're fucking stupid, can't even recognize a flame war...
    Hip Hop thread Part 1 (No Longer Updated): https://www.mpgh.net/forum/316-music-...-hop-list.html
    Part 2 (No Longer Updated): https://www.mpgh.net/forum/2-general/...ad-pt-2-a.html
    Part 3: COMING SOON

Thanks
    1) Wtf you mean trust Tom most of the time?!?!??!
    2) No, how about you shut up and shit down

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast