Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky

STOP BLAMING Israel!

OK LOOK, THIS IS SIMPLE! WHY DO YOU ALL BLAME Israel for all these middle eastern wars? i am lebanese (we had a war with isreal for like 6 years i think)
    they killed half our population and slaughtered our children its like omfg israel is so fucking gay! they murder everyone even if we dont do anything! they are fucking stupid JEWS that hate arabs (muslims) and want us all to suffer! NO! SHUT THE FUCK UP FIRST OF ALL THE WORD JEW, WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU HATE "JEWS"
    OK, THEY ARE MOSTLY JEWS IN ISRAEL BUT I CANT SEE WHY U CAN HATE JEWS WHEN THEY HAVE DONE NOTHING MY SECOND POINT, OK ISRAEL KILLED PEOPLE (THE ARMY OBV ) BUT SO DID OTHER COUNTRIES, WHAT YOU ARE TRYING TO SAY IS: its ok for us (other people) to kill babies and murder old folks but when israel (or "jews" as you would say) kill them its a massive offence that goes on tv and gets spread like butter on toast its such bs... ok my third point now is about the wars and why israel have these wars, first of all im not an expert but im not isreali or jewish or even defending them( israel) but wars dont start for no reason! its not like 1 day (well apart from hitler ) we will start a war on our neighbour just coz we want to do target practice wars start because of accidents, or hate, but then how does hate start? oh course, this takes us back to religion (i wont talk about that now) but i was reading some stuff on internet and i saw that the Lebanon-Israel war started because of (1) countries (lebanon/israel) kidnapping others from (the other country) or (2) some bullets were shot at israel by hezballah (cant say it correctly sorry) this was probably an accident ( some sort of gun shots fired in the air and the bullet dropped in israel) i doubt that shit, i think its just religion and hate but the whole point of this now is that israel is hated from back in history, but why do people allow usa or afghanistan to kill people (no offence) but when israel does it its a mass murder? its just crap, i was watching the news when israel attacked the boats going to Gaza (i think) and then ther was a big thing between israel and turky and other people, but as i heard the boat did not respond to incoming calls by israel and the crates of "aids" included ak47 and swards (some sort of weapons)
    and when the footage was taken, you could see the weapons in the peoples (not I.S military) (i.s= israel) hands and the i.s military getting attacked, isnt it obv that the ship (crew) was getting ready to attack?
    1) not answering/denying calls from israel,
    2) they were crossing the border thing that they arnt aloud to do
    3) they had guns in the "aids" supply LOL
    im not blaming anyone but why do you all blame israel or the "jews"
    fuck that took ages, now stop blaming israel (this is coming from a lebanese guy) lol
    and most of all dont put israel and jews mixed together (i mean if you are talking about israel dont say "jews" and vice versa) Judaism is a religion! not a country :P please understand! dont hate! appreciate
    Last edited by hackzerz; 10-13-2010 at 03:17 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    To sum up the gist of this wall

"Stop blaming isreal when other countries do the same shit and you don't say anything"

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Cute, now prepare to get flamed /

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by View Post
    Cute, now prepare to get flamed /
    TOO BAD IM OFF TO SLEEP

Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

"Stop blaming isreal when other countries do the same shit and you don't say anything"
    THANKS atleast YOU understood, now lets hope those other guys do
    btw u 2 read FAST :P

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

Ok hackzerz
    Shut up! you aint even Muslim son, so take that sig off. your a hypocrite who i bet dont even pray or fast, so why come to Islam section? If your gonna talk about people blaming Jews NOBODy IS!

Here we blame The government not damn jew you fool.
    your not Muslim by name your Muslim by action.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Visiblegaming View Post

Ok hackzerz
    Shut up! you aint even Muslim son, so take that sig off. your a hypocrite who i bet dont even pray or fast, so why come to Islam section? If your gonna talk about people blaming Jews NOBODy IS!

Here we blame The government not damn jew you fool.
    your not Muslim by name your Muslim by action.
    Theres a saying:
    Love the person , hate the act.

Yesterday it was USA but todays lookin more like China
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired

thank you.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Oh btw hackers ignore Visible, he's a troll.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Never heard of paragraphs ?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Said who kid who leaves a minimum of 5words on each post, and hates Islam. Empire/hypocrite/Dumbass...you calling ME a troll? your the one here leaving pointless messages like "proof or gtfo" when theres multiple links.

and @osma8 nicely put.

Love the person, hate the act.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    lol i know, ive read all his posts, and btw visible how the fuck do i say im muslim? and yes i do fast , its called "lent" for christians, so please, read before you write shit, and lol look at this "Discuss the war in Israel, Europe, USA and South Asia. Keep everything FRIENDLY. No one will be banned without my permission (Dave84311's) in this forum." yes so shut the fuck up, what a dick
    "Shut up! you aint even Muslim son, so take that sig off." lol my sig dont say anything about bieng muslim, the only thing about religion is "christian Gamer" / stop trollin dude,

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by hackzerz View Post
    lol i know, ive read all his posts, and btw visible how the fuck do i say im muslim? and yes i do fast , its called "lent" for christians, so please, read before you write shit, and lol look at this "Discuss the war in Israel, Europe, USA and South Asia. Keep everything FRIENDLY. No one will be banned without my permission (Dave84311's) in this forum." yes so shut the fuck up, what a dick
    "Shut up! you aint even Muslim son, so take that sig off." lol my sig dont say anything about bieng muslim, the only thing about religion is "christian Gamer" / stop trollin dude,
    Wait 1 second, you qouted:
    "Discuss the war in Israel, Europe, USA and South Asia. Keep everything FRIENDLY. No one will be banned without my permission (Dave84311's) in this forum." yes so shut the fuck up, what a dick
    Fucking little hypocrite, idolising sucker, dont qoute me when you just prove your self wrong, it fails.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Visiblegaming View Post
    Wait 1 second, you qouted:

Fucking little hypocrite, idolising sucker, dont qoute me when you just prove your self wrong, it fails.
    What the fuck are you talking about? You didn't say what is wrong that he said, you simply say, "YOUR WRONG, FAIL" and not bring up what he is wrong, like your attempting to dismiss the debate so you don't look like a jackass.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    What the fuck are you talking about? You didn't say what is wrong that he said, you simply say, "YOUR WRONG, FAIL" and not bring up what he is wrong, like your attempting to dismiss the debate so you don't look like a jackass.
    Idiotic fool, look at the RED highlighted big. use your brain which lacks in IQ. He qouted "Keep everything friendly" then flames after.

Thanks
    Christian Shoo Habibi
    Haha..don't know if I spelled that right.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast