Thread: [MW2] PartyTool

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

Thumbs up [MW2] PartyTool

The description: Now in AlterIWnet it is possible to play and with friends! PartyTool will help with it. All is much easier, than in Hamachi.
    Installation:We throw the program in a folder with game, we start (I Say in advance that all errors which are jumping out by the way of installation, we pass. Critical isn't present. If is - write, I will check up). We specify THAT nickname with what you play Alter'e, and any more DO NOT CHANGE it. In a following window we specify a way to a folder with game (mine, for example: D/Program Files/MW2/), we press APPRX. we Choose language.
    There was a main window. DO NOT FORGET to press in the bottom left corner button Install NAT module, differently won't work. DURING GAME the WINDOW NOT to CLOSE!
    How to use:
    For room creation: we press "to Create a room" at the left above. There are points "Name" and "Description". The name put any, the description can to be entered at all. DO NOT PRESS "Private", DIFFERENTLY YOU NOT to JOIN (the password) is necessary!!. Then the error takes off, we pass it. So will be always. Now you have created a room and as its administrator aren'ted by a red circle. It means that you a host, but not in game. We start game (separately, or having pressed "Start"), the circle will be replaced on green - game is started. Now in game it is possible or to create the closed game (all who will come into a room can join you, you at once a host), or to go to search of games (you as can join, but you NOT a host). A room it is possible to restart, having pressed PseudoExit/Restart then you will close a working room, and can create all anew. All players automatically kick from a room.
    For joining to the friend: On the right in a window active rooms are displayed, we click 2 times on necessary, it will appear in a small top window. We press "to Enter into a room", you join participants of a room. THEN we press "Start", or in game we press F10 for joining to the administrator of a room.

Virustotal
    Jotti
    Last edited by House; 10-13-2010 at 07:22 PM.

Thanks
    lol finally gj...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical