Thread: Bye MPGH

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Joebob97 View Post
    i really dont feel that bad, ininity hacks has a low number of people who actually come back the next time and crash was a big baby. if you said or did anything to him he would completly flame you.
    Yeah I hate all those ******s. If you even touch me I kill and family.

But lol I got banned for spam.

I still don't know why you hated me joebob. I was on your disrespect list for awhile for my hacks or something. /

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by StupidLittleNoob View Post
    Yeah I hate all those ******s. If you even touch me I kill and family.

But lol I got banned for spam.

I still don't know why you hated me joebob. I was on your disrespect list for awhile for my hacks or something. /
    Hmmm, maybe if people knew what the fuck they were doing, or even just listen to what people have to say to them when they ask stupid ass questions, then maybe people wouldn't get so fuckin pissed at you.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by cruizrisner View Post
    no i keep all my coding to myself. i use my own base, and ill be releasing a VIP as soon as i get a new server to host it. im just saying if everyone worked together to make one big community hack it would be free, open source and pwn all other hacks. i guarantee a community of coders sharing an open source project can make a better hack then any VIP coder no matter how experienced. its just something to think about. i think its a better idea then sitting here and calling each other "leechers" which is a term i have never heard in programming until i came here to mpgh. the current coders and coder sections here are a disgrace to programmers. and most real programmers would laugh at u, thats why nexon isnt worried about mpgh at all
    The funny thing is, only the real programmers would be able to make the hacks anyways. What would they need a bunch of choobs feeding off of their source for?

It sounds like you want a Union. 1 (or a few) people doing all the work, the rest sitting around watching and reaping the rewards for it.

The only way your point would make sense is if the actual coders formed a team to make their own hack within their own group, and didn't share it with the other people that didn't know anything. That is the only way it would benefit the people actually doing work.

Thanks
    I agree with you 100%. That is why I have stop posting at this bullshit site. The fucking admin here doesn't care about the fucking users.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by freedompeace View Post
    I just love the looseness of the rules, as opposed to CERTAIN other places around the web. That's the only reason I'm here I guess, plus the fact that I can't get addresses and shit cos I can't get Combat Arms to due to my severely limited bandwith problems.

Oh, plus some of the members (and coders) are great.
    /me

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sick
    Quote Originally Posted by Dewerong View Post
    I agree with you 100%. That is why I have stop posting at this bullshit site. The fucking admin here doesn't care about the fucking users.
    MPGH Has over 500k users,Just because Dave doesnt put some little bitch ****** like you as his top priority,doesnt mean this is a bad site.

This site isnt just CA Hacking or Nexon game hacking,It has many other sections that dont necessarily have anything to do with hacking,Thats the difference between this site and other rival sites,This site is full of different people,Not just fat losers that devote their time to hacking games and trolling on other sites.All those people that post on here just to advertise,you arent hurting us,Even if every ca player DID leave,the community would still have many many members,Unless Dave ragequits,MPGH isnt going to die.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by Dewerong View Post
    You joined this month, stop complaining.
    Bye Crash, you were a great coder and you will be missed.

R.I.P a great GM

Quote Originally Posted by Assalamu alaikum View Post
    what? maybe stop talk with riddles and with words i am not even know.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Paradox View Post

MPGH Has over 500k users,Just because Dave doesnt put some little bitch ****** like you as his top priority,doesnt mean this is a bad site.

This site isnt just CA Hacking or Nexon game hacking,It has many other sections that dont necessarily have anything to do with hacking,Thats the difference between this site and other rival sites,This site is full of different people,Not just fat losers that devote their time to hacking games and trolling on other sites.All those people that post on here just to advertise,you arent hurting us,Even if every ca player DID leave,the community would still have many many members,Unless Dave ragequits,MPGH isnt going to die.
    Dave said MPGH is self sustainable. He could quit now and it'd keep going.
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sick
    Then who would be HA,/

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Paradox View Post
    Then who would be HA,/
    Ill Man up and do it../me

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by whit View Post

Ill Man up and do it../me
    whit for

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AVGN For This Useful Post:

BooMRawR™ (10-17-2010),whit (10-17-2010)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post

Dave said MPGH is self sustainable. He could quit now and it'd keep going.
    Nothing is self-sustainable.

Just like the Earth.

a billion years back.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by freedompeace View Post
    Nothing is self-sustainable.

Just like the Earth.

a billion years back.
    Self-sustainable until the provider decides to drop it
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Quote Originally Posted by cruizrisner View Post
    REAL programmers SHARE code on purpose and wish others to use/edit/add to their code. most of the public coders here will never get anywhere in programming if all they do is complain of leechers.
    First off plenty if not most "real programmers" don't share code as most of that code is proprietary and intellectual property of the company. Sharing that code would breach copyright laws.

Though there are opensource communities, they are usually non-profit. Also there are still leechers in business practice they aren't called leechers, but they are just as incompetant. For instance the makers of DivX leeched code from Windows Media Player, which caused it to experience incompatibility problems stopping WMP from working. So leeching isn't always good.

My stance? I believe in open source. I would be willing to share code as much as possible to the extent that I can still keep an edge in whatever business I'm in. However I share that code not so that others can simply overlook and copy what I did, but IMPROVE it or just learn understand it. It is important that programmers learn from an opensource community instead of just using the code without understanding the knowledge behind it. I would say that has primarily been the problem here.

Hack source have an added problem in that they play on exploits. We should be teaching people the skills needed to hack. leeching code does not produce a better hack. It has been seen over and over again that it creates a group of inept leechers that are very limited in their abilities outside of a specific game and the tools provided to them by other more skillful programmers. No new site is going to change this. We need to teach techniques, but people are only interested in creating hacks not improving the field as a whole.

I have witnessed various approaches and have seen that the best learning enviroment come from not stopping leeching entirely, but crediting those who provided the code, as well as knowledgeable people competing to advance techniques and seeking credit among others knowledgeable people. The one problem with these communities is they are against "pay-hacks" and tend to die off. So the most important part of a good learning community is to attract new members willing to learn and continue a tradition. That is why I stay here. It takes several years to gain enough skill to really start advancing the art, but the important part is creating an enviroment in which new people can join and there is reason for others to stay for long enough to advance the art themselves.

The unfortunate fact is that many people start going up the ladder and just drop off, at the same time I do not see these people reappear in other communities. This means that there is a disconnect between these communities. There is no smooth transition so those who seems like "hot stuff" here become overwhelmed and like-wise give up on their advancement.

There has yet to be a "pay-hack" community to do exceedingly well at gaining and retaining coders. However MPGH is good at retaining regular members, so I assume it should be possible to do the same with coders. It's just a matter of time. I think people should stay and simply try to improve the community, but I know people will want to create their own community. That may work for a little bit, but then they will want to attract members and will have to deal with the same problems MPGH deals with. I think its because of this sites peculiar position as being a gamehacking site, not focused on "payhacks" or purely learning, but rather community that it has a chance to excel when others can not. This why I will stay here until the coding community matures, and why I think others should do like-wise and try figuring out what they really want.
    Last edited by why06; 10-18-2010 at 12:23 AM.

"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children. The cost of one modern heavy bomber is this: a modern brick school in more than 30 cities. It is two electric power plants, each serving a town of 60,000 population. It is two fine, fully equipped hospitals. It is some fifty miles of concrete pavement. We pay for a single fighter plane with a half million bushels of wheat. We pay for a single destroyer with new homes that could have housed more than 8,000 people. This is, I repeat, the best way of life to be found on the road the world has been taking. This is not a way of life at all, in any true sense. Under the cloud of threatening war, it is humanity hanging from a cross of iron."
    - Dwight D. Eisenhower

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to why06 For This Useful Post:

DBag4Life69 (10-18-2010),Mr.Magicman (10-18-2010)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by why06 View Post
    First off plenty if not most "real programmers" don't share code as most of that code is proprietary and intellectual property of the company. Sharing that code would breach copyright laws.

Though there are opensource communities, they are usually non-profit. Also there are still leechers in business practice they aren't called leechers, but they are just as incompetant. For instance the makers of DivX leeched code from Windows Media Player, which caused it to experience incompatibility problems stopping WMP from working. So leeching isn't always good.

My stance? I believe in open source. I would be willing to share code as much as possible to the extent that I can still keep an edge in whatever business I'm in. However I share that code not so that others can simply overlook and copy what I did, but IMPROVE it or just learn understand it. It is important that programmers learn from an opensource community instead of just using the code without understanding the knowledge behind it. I would say that has primarily been the problem here.

Hack source have an added problem in that they play on exploits. We should be teaching people the skills needed to hack. leeching code does not produce a better hack. It has been seen over and over again that it creates a group of inept leechers that are very limited in their abilities outside of a specific game and the tools provided to them by other more skillful programmers. No new site is going to change this. We need to teach techniques, but people are only interested in creating hacks not improving the field as a whole.

yes i mean that it would be best to have an open source hack. a community working together on it. leechers? who cares? they will copy what they can, make a hack then and it would be the exact same as whats in the source section. doesnt make them special at all cuz ppl would know they leeched. the whole point of making it open source is so that it can be made into a hack. doesnt mean one single person has to take all the code and put it in a hack by themselves. why not let everyone do it? the people who would be getting credit would be the ppl adding the code to the sources and making suggestions to edit/improve the code and not the ppl who posted NOTHING in help and yet made a hack. let them do that and ppl will know they leeched and their credit will not be very good. if you create this whole section in devoting to this idea you would slowly but surely lose the "noob leechers" to the fact they have no idea what you are talking about in the midst of all the actual code going around. just my idea for a new way to do things and possibly bring some actual programming to the source coding section

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast