Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    I AM A TOTAL DOUCHE WHO DOES NOT KNOW HOW THIS SECTION WORKS.
    Last edited by Disturbed; 10-20-2010 at 10:53 PM. Reason: Asshole enough for you?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to dethharmonic15 For This Useful Post:

Tibirius (10-20-2010)

Thanks
    Honestly who cares. It's MPGH's problem, not ours. It is their loss that the few intelligent people on this site are leaving, and since they don't give a shit, so be it. If they continue choosing people that abuse their power and act like inconsiderate ******s, then the sections that those ******s have power over will die. Just like this section has done. All in all, they are hurting themselves, so let the idiots do what they want.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by LightzOut View Post
    Honestly who cares. It's MPGH's problem, not ours. It is their loss that the few intelligent people on this site are leaving, and since they don't give a shit, so be it. If they continue choosing people that abuse their power and act like inconsiderate ******s, then the sections that those ******s have power over will die. Just like this section has done. All in all, they are hurting themselves, so let the idiots do what they want.
    i never did anything to anybody

i'm a nice guy

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dethharmonic15 View Post
    Long story short, the source code minion is an asshole to people and knows nothing of programing languages. He forced the only few people that knew much of CA out of the forum, usually after an update there will be a release in 5 mins with new addies to use. Recently however they haven't been updated as to tell the minion "We aren't going to put up with your bullshit" "We don't want you here" "You are completely unqualified in the first place" So they all left to a new website. TL;DR: don't give these noobs shit til the mod is gone.

If you must though go ahead.... You will just be harder frowned upon.

U MAD?

I could sit here and type out exactly what is going on, but you being the asshole, wouldn't read it. You have taken what others who are resentful that they have no real importance on this site's propaganda and feasted on it. If you read that thread, you would know it is addressed to a specific group of people who have abandoned MPGH and made their own site, and made a usergroup just so they could feel like they mattered. It was not addressed to all of the users of this section.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AVGN View Post

i never did anything to anybody

i'm a nice guy
    Wasn't talking about you.

Quote Originally Posted by Disturbed View Post

U MAD?

I could sit here and type out exactly what is going on, but you being the asshole, wouldn't read it. You have taken what others who are resentful that they have no real importance on this site's propaganda and feasted on it. If you read that thread, you would know it is addressed to a specific group of people who have abandoned MPGH and made their own site, and made a usergroup just so they could feel like they mattered. It was not addressed to all of the users of this section.
    What you fail to realize is that was the most intelligent group of people on this site (or this section atleast) and they were pretty much the only ones who contributed anything useful to this section. The reason they have a usergroup is so that they can feel secure in releasing VIP code, and can regulate the spoonfeeding that has accured on this website.
    Last edited by LightzOut; 10-20-2010 at 11:08 PM.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to LightzOut For This Useful Post:

ac1d_buRn (10-20-2010)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by LightzOut View Post
    Yes, the CA section is just dieing. The Combat Arms section on MPGH can have over 350 members online at one time.

If you could see all the shit that is posted in this section, and how fast it is dealt with, you wouldn't be saying this section is dieing. When was the last time a virus was released in the CA section on mpgh? It was almost a year ago, and it was an undetectable key logger by all standards made by one of the top coders of the time. (Legify) It is that same category of coders who have abandoned, and betrayed this section and MPGH. It is these so called "contributors" that have led to the downfall of this section, certainly not those who enforce the rules of this section.

The "few intelligent people" you think you are referring too, is a group of children who had to make their own dead site, that has no hope of success, and make a useless and pointless usergroup on it to feel special, not to "regulate" anything. You can't see the threads and post we can, the deleted threads, the bias, the bullshit, that we can. You DO NOT have any base for this claim, you DO NOT have anything else then the statements of a few distraught children who think they are supposed to be special.

Last edited by Disturbed; 10-20-2010 at 11:16 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by Disturbed View Post

Yes, the CA section is just dieing. The Combat Arms section on MPGH can have over 350 members online at one time.

If you could see all the shit that is posted in this section, and how fast it is dealt with, you wouldn't be saying this section is dieing. When was the last time a virus was released in the CA section on mpgh? It was almost a year ago, and it was an undetectable key logger by all standards made by one of the top coders of the time. (Legify) It is that same category of coders who have abandoned, and betrayed this section and MPGH. It is these so called "contributors" that have led to the downfall of this section, certainly not those who enforce the rules of this section.

The "few intelligent people" you think you are referring too, is a group of children who had to make their own dead site, that has no hope of success, and make a useless and pointless usergroup on it to feel special, not to "regulate" anything. You can't see the threads and post we can, the deleted threads, the bias, the bullshit, that we can. You DO NOT have any base for this claim, you DO NOT have anything else then the statements of a few distraught children who think they are supposed to be special.

"When was the last time a virus was released in the CA section on mpgh? It was almost a year ago, and it was an undetectable key logger [...]"
    -- It was about 2 months ago, not one year. There is no such thing as an undetectable key logger - if there was, how did you guys find out about it?

" (Legify) It is that same category of coders who have abandoned, and betrayed this section and MPGH. It is these so called "contributors" that have led to the downfall of this section, certainly not those who enforce the rules of this section."
    -- Indeed, but the entire Combat Arms category, both here and at other places, would not be as it is if these people did not exist. There are always the few greedy and immoral people that exist, but you should not stereotype an entire group using a limited few.

It's exactly like racism - this is from what it stems. And I hate it. Absolutely hate it.

"The "few intelligent people" you think you are referring too, is a group of children who had to make their own dead site, that has no hope of success, and make a useless and pointless usergroup on it to feel special, not to "regulate" anything."
    -- You are jumping to conclusions there. Where is the hard evidence and proof that their site will not become successful, that they have "no hope of success"?

"pointless usergroup on it to feel special, not to "regulate" anything."
    -- Does MPGH not have these "pointless usergroups"? I mean, what do these "Cock", "Donator" and "Super User" usergroups do if they're not made for people to feel special in?

" You DO NOT have any base for this claim, you DO NOT have anything else then the statements of a few distraught children who think they are supposed to be special."
    -- You don't have much basis either O:

And why are they distraught? I don't see any evidence of it.

Furthermore, they are special. They are a minority who are providers for the majority. If all these "non-special" people cease their activities, would this community, and others, retain its active members, primarily those with few posts?

If you don't call that special, then I don't know what is.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to freedompeace For This Useful Post:

dethharmonic15 (10-21-2010),Michelle Obama (10-26-2010),PID3RMAN (10-21-2010)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Quote Originally Posted by freedompeace View Post
    "When was the last time a virus was released in the CA section on mpgh? It was almost a year ago, and it was an undetectable key logger [...]"
    -- It was about 2 months ago, not one year. There is no such thing as an undetectable key logger - if there was, how did you guys find out about it?

" (Legify) It is that same category of coders who have abandoned, and betrayed this section and MPGH. It is these so called "contributors" that have led to the downfall of this section, certainly not those who enforce the rules of this section."
    -- Indeed, but the entire Combat Arms category, both here and at other places, would not be as it is if these people did not exist. There are always the few greedy and immoral people that exist, but you should not stereotype an entire group using a limited few.

It's exactly like racism - this is from what it stems. And I hate it. Absolutely hate it.

"The "few intelligent people" you think you are referring too, is a group of children who had to make their own dead site, that has no hope of success, and make a useless and pointless usergroup on it to feel special, not to "regulate" anything."
    -- You are jumping to conclusions there. Where is the hard evidence and proof that their site will not become successful, that they have "no hope of success"?

-- Does MPGH not have these "pointless usergroups"? I mean, what do these "Cock", "Donator" and "Super User" usergroups do if they're not made for people to feel special in?

" You DO NOT have any base for this claim, you DO NOT have anything else then the statements of a few distraught children who think they are supposed to be special."

Furthermore, they are special. They are a minority who are providers for the majority. If all these "non-special" people cease their activities, would this community, and others, retain its active members, primarily those with few posts?

holey fuck. pwnt by freedom

12. The Following User Says Thank You to ac1d_buRn For This Useful Post:

dethharmonic15 (10-21-2010)

Thanks
    Freedom, i would kiss you if i could, but that would come off as slightly homoerotic......
    But i will "Virtual-Hug" you!

Sidenote: You should really stop deleting my posts used to show this community that you're an asshole, i took some time to collect a nice set of screenshots of you directly being a cockstab to members. I typed a fairly long "FUCK YOU" letter collection of how unhelpful you are. Also how you tell us that our opinion doesn't matter and Your here to stay! That may be true! You may be here to stay! BUT WE AREN'T! We are tired of being manipulated by "Staff" -Spits on the floor

We are tired of getting told we can't do anything to change the community for the better and we are TIRED OF YOU'RE ******RY TOWARDS MEMBERS/CONTRIBUTORS!

LOLWUT!
    Last edited by dethharmonic15; 10-21-2010 at 05:33 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love

Holy shit.. I support you freedon

15. The Following User Says Thank You to flameswor10 For This Useful Post:

dethharmonic15 (10-21-2010)

Thanks

I am not stereotyping, most of them do know how to accomplish the same feat, they just haven't done it. They are trying to move over to a rival site CodeDemon created. Becoming coders on a rival site could incise them to release harmful material on MPGH.

The "Cock Sucker" usergroup is a group to punish members. The "Donator" usergroup is to encourage people to donate. The "Super User" group (SP) is for retired Mods/GM's, as well as TM is.

"If you don't call that special, then I don't know what is."

Indeed, the ability they have is special, but it can be obtained by anyone who is willing to work for and achieve it.

Quote Originally Posted by dethharmonic15 View Post
    Freedom, i would kiss you if i could, but that would come off as slightly homoerotic......
    But i will "Virtual-Hug" you!

Sidenote: You should really stop deleting my posts used to show this community that you're an asshole, i took some time to collect a nice set of screenshots of you directly being a cockstab to members. I typed a fairly long "FUCK YOU" letter collection of how unhelpful you are. Also how you tell us that our opinion doesn't matter and Your here to stay! That may be true! You may be here to stay! BUT WE AREN'T! We are tired of being manipulated by "Staff" -Spits on the floor

We are tired of getting told we can't do anything to change the community for the better and we are TIRED OF YOU'RE ******RY TOWARDS MEMBERS/CONTRIBUTORS!

LOLWUT!

You obviously have no idea what you are talking about. You clearly don't understand what is going on right now, you're just one of the people trying to tag along with those leaving MPGH, and trying to take as many people with you as you can, when the site they are forming is just supposed to be a substitute for the coding section.
    Last edited by Disturbed; 10-21-2010 at 10:04 AM.

Thanks
    'dying'
    You spell like a 17-year-old. I would be able to spot that keygen, as would anyone with decent RE skills. The reason this particular board went down the toilet was because you didn't permanently ban everyone who did not know how to write code.

I know where the intelligent people are. One is not a child, and he actually visits this forum occasionally. I joined this forum to turn up my superior nose at people. In doing so, I ran into some halfway decent people (no, I still won't talk to you on that POS MSN). Needless to say, I am not going to miss them since this game is a pile of shit, and is not even fun with cheats.

I'm asking for a permaban now. Either way, I am not going to notice. I do support you for minion though.
    loksmith is a fucking moron

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by HL-SDK View Post
    'dying'
    You spell like a 17-year-old. I would be able to spot that keygen, as would anyone with decent RE skills. The reason this particular board went down the toilet was because you didn't permanently ban everyone who did not know how to write code.

I know where the intelligent people are. One is not a child, and he actually visits this forum occasionally. I joined this forum to turn up my superior nose at people. In doing so, I ran into some halfway decent people (no, I still won't talk to you on that POS MSN). Needless to say, I am not going to miss them since this game is a pile of shit, and is not even fun with cheats.

I'm asking for a permaban now. Either way, I am not going to notice. I do support you for minion though.
    1.It's key logger not keygen.
    "Learn to spell before being a smartass, dumbass."
    (Bonus points if you know who I am quoting./)

2. Minions can't ban. (Directly.)

3. Why would we perma ban people for wanting to learn? The whole reason this section was created was to help those who didn't know how to hack learn to make them on their own. If you don't want your stuff leeched, don't post it in the source code section.

4. Yes I agree with you that this game is a piece of shit.
    Last edited by Disturbed; 10-21-2010 at 11:13 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Great, now I need a working DevPointer Address /
    Tools UNDETECTED - PATCHED [I will only have recent versions up!]
    Tapper V1.15: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/164-combat...r-v1-15-a.html
    Amato Inject V1.15: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/292-combat...t-v1-15-a.html

Mods
    L96A1 - Arctic Wolf
    Super M416 CQB
    Super M16A3
    MW2 M92FS (M9)
    Starcraft 2 L96A1

PVT VIP
    Aimbot: 65% (Have full source code)
    OPK: 100% (Uses Enemy Class)
    Telekill: 100% (Uses Enemy Class)
    Ghost Mode: 80% (In Semi-Stages)
    Super Bullets: 100% (Thanks Deadlinez/hahaz!)
    Menu Sprite: 100% (Thanks whit!)

Far from around you Programmer: C++ | VB | C# | JAVA
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by whit View Post
    Lol @ 3 addies of recoil..
    recoil has 5 addies
    Ur wrong... there was a time when no recoil was only 2 addies..

mmbob showed it one with 3

Longevity had only 4

Blood one have 5..

ur wrong..

u can combine them and noob them.
    I just like programming, that is all.

Current Stuff:

• GPU Programmer (Cuda)
    • Client/Server (Cloud Server)
    • Mobile App Development

21. The Following User Says Thank You to topblast For This Useful Post:

Michelle Obama (10-26-2010)