Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad

Because the updated pointers thread was closed.

Here's my response, because I just couldn't let this go.

https://www.mpgh.net/forum/207-combat...ml#post2946193

Yes, the CA section is just dieing. The Combat Arms section on MPGH can have over 350 members online at one time.

If you could see all the shit that is posted in this section, and how fast it is dealt with, you wouldn't be saying this section is dieing. When was the last time a virus was released in the CA section on mpgh? It was almost a year ago, and it was an undetectable key logger by all standards made by one of the top coders of the time. (Legify) It is that same category of coders who have abandoned, and betrayed this section and MPGH. It is these so called "contributors" that have led to the downfall of this section, certainly not those who enforce the rules of this section.

The "few intelligent people" you think you are referring too, is a group of children who had to make their own dead site, that has no hope of success, and make a useless and pointless usergroup on it to feel special, not to "regulate" anything. You can't see the threads and post we can, the deleted threads, the bias, the bullshit, that we can. You DO NOT have any base for this claim, you DO NOT have anything else then the statements of a few distraught children who think they are supposed to be special.

"When was the last time a virus was released in the CA section on mpgh? It was almost a year ago, and it was an undetectable key logger [...]"
    -- It was about 2 months ago, not one year. There is no such thing as an undetectable key logger - if there was, how did you guys find out about it?

" (Legify) It is that same category of coders who have abandoned, and betrayed this section and MPGH. It is these so called "contributors" that have led to the downfall of this section, certainly not those who enforce the rules of this section."
    -- Indeed, but the entire Combat Arms category, both here and at other places, would not be as it is if these people did not exist. There are always the few greedy and immoral people that exist, but you should not stereotype an entire group using a limited few.

It's exactly like racism - this is from what it stems. And I hate it. Absolutely hate it.

"The "few intelligent people" you think you are referring too, is a group of children who had to make their own dead site, that has no hope of success, and make a useless and pointless usergroup on it to feel special, not to "regulate" anything."
    -- You are jumping to conclusions there. Where is the hard evidence and proof that their site will not become successful, that they have "no hope of success"?

"pointless usergroup on it to feel special, not to "regulate" anything."
    -- Does MPGH not have these "pointless usergroups"? I mean, what do these "Cock", "Donator" and "Super User" usergroups do if they're not made for people to feel special in?

" You DO NOT have any base for this claim, you DO NOT have anything else then the statements of a few distraught children who think they are supposed to be special."
    -- You don't have much basis either O:

And why are they distraught? I don't see any evidence of it.

Furthermore, they are special. They are a minority who are providers for the majority. If all these "non-special" people cease their activities, would this community, and others, retain its active members, primarily those with few posts?

If you don't call that special, then I don't know what is.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to freedompeace For This Useful Post:

1on1 (10-21-2010),LightzOut (10-21-2010),nzrulesh1t (10-21-2010)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    I hope you don't go.
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

Sitting in my cave full of thoughts learning Asembly
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    I still wont leave and Im always helping

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
    I hope you don't go.
    I'm here because of you (thanks!), Jabuuty (sorry if i spelt your name wrong!) and a small few others.

Oh, I also particularly liked the small debate with NextGen1 in the Visual Basic section.

I don't see a reason I would leave except for baseless, false, misleading replies from MPGH officials who then close the thread not allowing for replies, or a random ban for no soundly justifiable reason.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to freedompeace For This Useful Post:

NextGen1 (10-26-2010)

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by freedompeace View Post
    I'm here because of you (thanks!), Jabuuty (sorry if i spelt your name wrong!) and a small few others.

Oh, I also particularly liked the small debate with NextGen1 in the Visual Basic section.

I don't see a reason I would leave except for baseless, false, misleading replies from MPGH officials who then close the thread not allowing for replies, or a random ban for no soundly justifiable reason.
    Man. MPGH may be gay sometimes. But idk why everyone is leaving
    No I do not make game hacks anymore, please stop asking.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by flameswor10 View Post
    Man. MPGH may be gay sometimes. But idk why everyone is leaving
    Because they want to move on? Because they want want a fancy coder tag? Because they are sick of the "gay"-ness?

It's up to them, but ultimately, they're gone. That is that, and that won't change.

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Because they want to move on? Because they want want a fancy coder tag? Because they are sick of the "gay"-ness?

It's up to them, but ultimately, they're gone. That is that, and that won't change.
    The gayness is usually choobs asking for aimbotzorz source. But that's about it. Or newbs asking for huge shit without contributing.

At least We'll still have you?
    No I do not make game hacks anymore, please stop asking.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by flameswor10 View Post
    The gayness is usually choobs asking for aimbotzorz source. But that's about it. Or newbs asking for huge shit without contributing.

At least We'll still have you?
    I'm nothing compared to them. :L

10 great people, 10 great coders.

Plus, I don't even have (and can't get) Combat Arms (unless I get enough donations to get off this dial-up-like crap)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    What I don't know is why they even released this or told untrustworthy people codes and stuff. Didn't they know it'll come back and bight them on the arse?
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    What I don't know is why they even released this or told untrustworthy people codes and stuff. Didn't they know it'll come back and bight them on the arse?
    *bite

They just want reputation and thanks from people. Isn't that what most humans ultimately want? It is human nature for people to want social recognition. If you release code, people thank you, you are happy. Such things cannot last - you will become enraged when people use your code without giving you credit and thanks, simply because you expect it.

I see my recognition in another way though. Not here, not with others, but with one other person in the world. Only one.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    *bite

They just want reputation and thanks from people. Isn't that what most humans ultimately want? It is human nature for people to want social recognition. If you release code, people thank you, you are happy. Such things cannot last - you will become enraged when people use your code without giving you credit and thanks, simply because you expect it.

I see my recognition in another way though. Not here, not with others, but with one other person in the world. Only one.
    Your mum?
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

Thanks
    /moved to discussion area

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad

Your mum?
    Not even her :P

Thanks
    My Mood