Thread: VAC is shit

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks

VAC is shit

Oh noez, my first rage topic. To sum it up - VAC is piece of shit and everyone working in Steam sucks Gabe's dicks. Gabe once again hit the almighty "VAC ban random people" button and sadly I was one of those randomly fucking picked. I wish those fuckers get a lawsuit on them so they can fucking finally loose money... They're contiously doing this to players and the players logically can't do fucking shit in return which is so fucking retarded...

Wondering why VAC is piece of shit? Well because I was VAC banned when I had no hacks turned on. Funny thing is, I bought Modern Warfare 2 in Saturday and played it in Saturday and Sunday. So after 2 days of legally playing it I fucking end up getting banned today when I launch the fucking game.. jesus christ it looks like using VAC disabler is a must now if I don't want to get randomly VAC banned by those sons of fucking bitches. 40 euros to waste, how fucking shitty.
    Quote Originally Posted by ihack4 View Post

i aint going to tell you and its not mine i have a list of all the people who go on mpgh.net and youtube and all website

wait whos IP address is this 192.168.0.1 hes always online plz check your ip address
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost871 View Post
    OMG
    I Dont Know , But Try To Fuck him

Thanks
    Old Some on need hack vac.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Haha noobs I got a Vacproof hack.
    Name spoofer changes names every time u die.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    VAC is much better then PB which LUCKILY wasn't included in MW2. Just contact them about it.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by aclonegeek View Post
    VAC is much better then PB which LUCKILY wasn't included in MW2. Just contact them about it.
    ROFLMAO. Dude... VAC is known for randomly banning people and Steam ALWAYS refuses to unban them unless it's like recently with the massive 12k banned people in MW2... :/ Steam support is shit, they will never even reveal the reason, even if the ban is false.

i aint going to tell you and its not mine i have a list of all the people who go on mpgh.net and youtube and all website

wait whos IP address is this 192.168.0.1 hes always online plz check your ip address
    OMG

Thanks
    Great.. Steam Support now answered with a no and they wont tell me the reason.. Fucking dickheads.. Way to waste 40 euros..

OMG

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricox View Post
    Great.. Steam Support now answered with a no and they wont tell me the reason.. Fucking dickheads.. Way to waste 40 euros..
    Same here. :S

Hello,

A staff member has replied to your question:

Hello Ryan, Thank you for contacting Steam Support. Our system indicates that this account has been permanently banned by the Valve Anti-Cheat (VAC) from Modern Warfare 2 Multiplayer for use of cheats or other unauthorized modifications to the game (such as a console unlocker, etc.). We will not disclose the cheats which were detected, nor will we provide the date and time the infraction took place. We have confirmed that the ban on the account was applied legitimately and it cannot be removed. This ban does not affect other titles on the account. The account may still be used to play the single-player campaign and Spec Ops missions. We cannot move game subscriptions from accounts which have been banned by VAC. If you choose to purchase a new copy of this game, please create a new Steam account to register the game to. Remove all cheats from your system before you install (if you do not know where the cheats were installed, you may want to consider reformatting the machine and starting over with a new installation of your operating system). For more information on Valve's policies, please see the Steam Subscriber Agreement and the Rules of Steam Online Conduct: Steam Subscriber Agreement Steam Subscriber Agreement Rules of Steam Online Conduct Steam Online Conduct Valve Anti-Cheat System (VAC) https://support.steampowered.com/kb_...7849-RADZ-6869
    Oh yeah.

If you choose to purchase a new copy of this game, please...
    WAIT. Stop there, you want me to buy a new game just to get banned randomly again? / FUCK YOU.

EDIT: Who's idea was it to add a ban system that you can't unban anyway? :S
    Do something nice this christmas, press thanks

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    TL;DR But I Agree VAC Can SMD .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    LAHSFIOUHOSJFILJCMOJHM O:MKASKJK:RJRYFATY RRRRRARAAARRASDGBUSCIBNOSIDFHNOGCRIMB FIDOHX DHNSMOPXOCIJHPOSDHP FUCKING MOTHA FUCKAR VAC I CANT AIMBOT ON PROTECTED SERVARS LFKCSJ(ORCMZPORC LJMK VCOMWFIJMFCO<PHBSOF N<POFOJNCSONF

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    same here dude. im in that 12k ppl. they said they'll send me a copy of lfd2 and a new key but i got SHIT. A PIECE OF SHIT.

lolwut

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricox View Post
    ROFLMAO. Dude... VAC is known for randomly banning people and Steam ALWAYS refuses to unban them unless it's like recently with the massive 12k banned people in MW2... :/ Steam support is shit, they will never even reveal the reason, even if the ban is false.
    Really? I've been using steam for 4 years and I haven't even been randomly banned. Nor has any of my friends (60+) or my brother (owns mw2). Everybody makes mistakes and an anti-cheat wont be perfect, like x-trap or punkbuster. PB has so many flaws and is easy to cheat in and x-trap random bans and is easy to cheap in aswell. VAC is harder to cheat in but does do random bans sometimes.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    vac is the crappiest anti cheat the guys CAN'T unban you cuz the programmers was drunk or something
    thank me if i helped you or just thank me randomly/me
    Sry for my bad english

EPIC CMMT
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemp View Post
    whip out your cock and smack your teacher in the face.

then scream TROLOLOLOLO
    BF3 is going to be

Thanks
    LoL m8 your on a hacking forum, complaining about u getting banned from an anti-cheat software...
    Even though u didnt hack, even beeing on a game hacking site should be worth a ban.
    You fucking dickhead cheater ruined mw2.

You get what I mean?

P.S. I dont know anybody who got randomly banned....Everything has a reason.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Want to buy my Steam account with MW2?
    /

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    lmaoo yes i agree vac is shiet.
    PB (Y)

Need help with CALL OF DUTY RELATED or anything just private message me and im willing to help ^____^ Have a nice day!
    Quote Originally Posted by HelpIsWanted View Post
    so i have a camp next month, and i am 12, now all boys in my class have a large dick with hari and i dont have that. who can help me please?
    i see in films people can grow hair and grow dicks.

i know its weird question, but i need !

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast