Thread: Ban theory

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

Ban theory

I've been banned 6 times, the 6th time (right now) I wasn't hacking, but there is something I've noticed, actually a couple things,

1: After an account has received the "cannot connect to test server error" you will get disconnecter for even the slightest irregularity (eg= one my noob accounts, always hacked on it, disconnected often, nothing bad happens, after I received the error, if I disconnected even once, I continued to disconnect even while playing legit, you have to go through enormous efforts to make the disconnecting stop (happened on two of my accounts))

2: Also after receiving the cannot connect to test server error if a window pops up in game (eg laptop battery warning or internet pop-up) crossfire might crash, and you are often banned, (happened to me three times)
    And this most recent time I was playing legit when I window popped-up and cf crashed, upon trying to re-log I found I had been banned again. Also after receiving that error memory editing is more easily detected (even while using the bypass, I tried editing something on an account that had previously received the error and one that hadn't and found only the one that had was caught, repeated this test three times)

Solutions:

1: I found that if I waited for a long period of time (12+ hours) I could log into an account that received this incredibly annoying error, and hack\memory edit as much as I wished, but If cf crashed (even during the login screen)

2: Another way that has worked before to stop the extremely agitating disconnect (in case you don't remember this happed as I was playing legit with no bypass as well) was browsing through the registry and deleting everything affiliated with crossfire and xtrap, then restarting my computer, so far thats worked for me every time, I'm not sure why this error happens, but I've been on z8's forums recently and allot of people are having a similar, if not the same issues, I've just been doing allot of random crap (most doesn't make any sense) to try and fix the problem without having to wait a whole day to use an account without getting disconected, if anyone else is having this problem, and they've done something thats made the disconnection stop, post it here, Sort of trying to use this thread as a data collection as well
    Last edited by tdct; 10-25-2010 at 12:59 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to tdct For This Useful Post:

usa19 (10-26-2010)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    you just helped all of the Brs who hacked and caught hack again.
    But its also good to know this thanks
    [IMG]https://i49.photobucke*****m/albums/f291/revok930/mgs-waldo.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by EviL_WaLdO View Post
    you just helped all of the Brs who hacked and caught hack again.
    But its also good to know this thanks
    lol, how many br's read english?

...................... why you want to know?
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    DONT HACK lol

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by tdct View Post

lol, how many br's read english?
    i withdraw my argument
    [IMG]https://i49.photobucke*****m/albums/f291/revok930/mgs-waldo.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by tdct View Post
    I've been banned 6 times, the 6th time (right now) I wasn't hacking, but there is something I've noticed, actually a couple things,

1: After an account has received the "cannot connect to test server error" you will get disconnecter for even the slightest irregularity (eg= one my noob accounts, always hacked on it, disconnected often, nothing bad happens, after I received the error, if I disconnected even once, I continued to disconnect even while playing legit, you have to go through enormous efforts to make the disconnecting stop (happened on two of my accounts))

2: Also after receiving the cannot connect to test server error if a window pops up in game (eg laptop battery warning or internet pop-up) crossfire might crash, and you are often banned, (happened to me three times)
    And this most recent time I was playing legit when I window popped-up and cf crashed, upon trying to re-log I found I had been banned again. Also after receiving that error memory editing is more easily detected (even while using the bypass, I tried editing something on an account that had previously received the error and one that hadn't and found only the one that had was caught, repeated this test three times)

Solutions:

1: I found that if I waited for a long period of time (12+ hours) I could log into an account that received this incredibly annoying error, and hack\memory edit as much as I wished, but If cf crashed (even during the login screen)

2: Another way that has worked before to stop the extremely agitating disconnect (in case you don't remember this happed as I was playing legit with no bypass as well) was browsing through the registry and deleting everything affiliated with crossfire and xtrap, then restarting my computer, so far thats worked for me every time, I'm not sure why this error happens, but I've been on z8's forums recently and allot of people are having a similar, if not the same issues, I've just been doing allot of random crap (most doesn't make any sense) to try and fix the problem without having to wait a whole day to use an account without getting disconected, if anyone else is having this problem, and they've done something thats made the disconnection stop, post it here, Sort of trying to use this thread as a data collection as well
    wanna stop the dc's after you get hack error or disconnect error? reboot your computer and that will make it stop

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    im testing this...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    interesting... hhaaha waldo

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    it happened to me, but i just used to afk in the clan server for like 5 minutes every day when i first logged on, then it finally went
    RESPECT LIST

REECIBOI<--------BEST MATE ON MPGH?
    ROXAS<--------IS HE DEAD?
    WOLF<-------- JEALOUS LIL C*** HE IS
    SHAUNC<--------FORCED ME TO PUT HIM HERE HE'LL JUST RAPE ME AGAIN
    TOXIN<-------- ALWAYS USED TO WATCH MA BACK BRAH, I FINK YEW DEAD NOW
    INSOMNIAC<--------HE'S TEH SHIT /

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by stubz View Post
    it happened to me, but i just used to afk in the clan server for like 5 minutes every day when i first logged on, then it finally went
    clan server?
    anyway nice to know how get free of this server.../
    Why are you looking here?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    clan server stopps you from dc'ing
    RESPECT LIST

REECIBOI<--------BEST MATE ON MPGH?
    ROXAS<--------IS HE DEAD?
    WOLF<-------- JEALOUS LIL C*** HE IS
    SHAUNC<--------FORCED ME TO PUT HIM HERE HE'LL JUST RAPE ME AGAIN
    TOXIN<-------- ALWAYS USED TO WATCH MA BACK BRAH, I FINK YEW DEAD NOW
    INSOMNIAC<--------HE'S TEH SHIT /

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sick
    Did you get banned 6 times on the same account. I already got banned once for doing nothing, and do you know what would happen the second time i glitch and get caught?

Perma ban????

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    bumped ╪closed╪
    Still love you Giggletron