Thread: First Thoughts

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep

First Thoughts

Hey guys, I've clocked about 6 hours of gameplay so far, and I just want to say that its a really good game. There are a few glitches and sort, but a lot better than the beta. A few things that a don't like about the game is the spawn system, lagged deaths, and limited weapons. Its really easy to get spawned trapped on sector gameplay, and about every tenth spawn, I spawn literally right next to an enemey. So I think they should look into that. Also, a lot of the times I die, it seems like (especially when sniping) I shoot, miss, crouch and hide, and then at most, like 2 seconds pass and I get killed. Its not my connection, maybe the dedicated servers? Lastly, I feel like there is limited weapons/weapon modification, compared to BO and other games. Maybe they will add more? Not likely. Well, so far thats about all I can find wrong with the game. I highly recommend the game, especially since it has just been released and will be seeing more updates coming, making the game better and better. Thanks guys!

Overall Rating: 9

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    *Update*

There is a problem where you d/c at random intervals in the game. I heard that Dice is fixing this. Also, I am really getting the hang of sniping, got a cruise missle a couple games ago, this game is so fun!

Thanks
    Please watch the double posts against the rules mate just looking out for you
    and thanks hopefully it will cut down on the amount of threads being made weather the game is good or not

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sick
    *Update*

There is a problem where you d/c at random intervals in the game. I heard that Dice is fixing this. Also, I am really getting the hang of sniping, got a cruise missle a couple games ago, this game is so fun!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    This thread is not wether the game is good or not, it is about the flaws I have found.

Thanks
    I didn't state weather it was about how the game is good or not but letting the members know the flaws of the game could help there judgment on the game on weather to get the game or not.

Thanks
    People still will make threads about this topic they just don't use search option.

“I fear the day technology will surpass our human interaction. The world will have a generation of idiots.” ~Albert Einstein
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by fukfuk View Post
    People still will make threads about this topic they just don't use search option.
    I aggre GJ /

If you need my Help:
    PM/VM

Because The People Who Are Crazy Enough To Think They Can Change The World, Are The Ones Who Do. ~Steve Jobs