• Infidel

17 44.74%
Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 816171819 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Visiblegaming View Post
    Didn't see the question.

Drawing picture of any prophet is blasphemy, do you not know what blasphemy is? its not drawing God, its disrespect to God and his messengers.

Jesus has been drawn by Christians, but Muslims have gotten used to this so its not a big deal no more, its been going on for 100's of years. but the first time someone draws Mohammed PBUH and takes the piss, then whats coming will come.

Its not about God or not, its disrespect.

your question: "is mohammed your god?"

my answer: Bro, gtfo this section right NOW! if you do not even know whom we pray to, gtfo! seriously, i dont get why you entered this section without knowing the religion its about.
    I think you need to leave if you know nothing of the Jewish or Christians faith and put load of bullshit on the table as an attempt to try and 'spread' knowledge.

A pagan is not not a person who worship statues. you clearly don't know what you're talking about. A pagan is: Paganism (from Latin paganus, meaning "country dweller", "rustic"[1]) is a blanket term, typically used to refer to polytheistic religious traditions, although from a Christian perspective, the term can encompass all non–Abrahamic religions.[2][3] At first, a Muslim is known to be a pagan, because Judaism and Christianity didn't add the Islamic faith as 'Abrahamic religion' until much later time.

A pagan is literlly, a person who is not of the Abrahamic faith (Islam, Judaism, and Christianity). I would be known as a pagan, because I am not Jewish anymore, but now a follower of the Hinduism faith.
    Last edited by Mouzie; 12-02-2010 at 01:00 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    -.-

hindu now mouzie? Not even gonna bother attacking logically, but hope it makes you happy.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    -.-

hindu now mouzie? Not even gonna bother attacking logically, but hope it makes you happy.
    Being a Hindu isn't bad, I didn't expected to convert. I found that the Gita showed me more things than what the Torah did. It the same thing as Judaism, so don't get your worries on ol'chap.

Hopefully, I can clear up some things.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    bleh, visible is like the misinformed teenager of this section. He just spouts w/e then everyone proves him wrong, and repeat.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    Being a Hindu isn't bad, I didn't expected to convert. I found that the Gita showed me more things than what the Torah did. It the same thing as Judaism, so don't get your worries on ol'chap.

Hopefully, I can clear up some things.
    your a hindu? worship more than 1 God? [Question not taking the piss ]

I mean really though?

Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    I think you need to leave if you know nothing of the Jewish or Christians faith and put load of bullshit on the table as an attempt to try and 'spread' knowledge.

A pagan is not not a person who worship statues. you clearly don't know what you're talking about. A pagan is: Paganism (from Latin paganus, meaning "country dweller", "rustic"[1]) is a blanket term, typically used to refer to polytheistic religious traditions, although from a Christian perspective, the term can encompass all non–Abrahamic religions.[2][3] At first, a Muslim is known to be a pagan, because Judaism and Christianity didn't add the Islamic faith as 'Abrahamic religion' until much later time.

A pagan is literlly, a person who is not of the Abrahamic faith (Islam, Judaism, and Christianity). I would be known as a pagan, because I am not Jewish anymore, but now a follower of the Hinduism faith.
    10% Wrong. Islam was never pagan, it actualy stopped paganism in the arab world.

Abrahamic faith is the only faith

-Hindu though? why? ..i really don't see what made you change..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Hinduism goes easier on it's believers than religions like Judaism and Islam /

Oh and that brings to mind Japan's Shinbutsu shūgō

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Coeus View Post
    Hinduism goes easier on it's believers than religions like Judaism and Islam /

Oh and that brings to mind Japan's Shinbutsu shūgō
    Hi, new here sorry if i do flip out on you forgive me.

But dont make claims that involve Islam without actualy reading the quran from back to front please.

What you see or hear isn't what you get.
    you hear about killing, burning, hell, wife beating but you dont actualy see the truth in the quran i can paste a 2 page full of verses speaking about Allah SWT being mercy upon the unbelievers, if not more.

Hinduism is a good worldly religion, because of the peacefulness, but its "worldly", i believe Good can't exist without bad, hunduism have multi Gods and 1 greator God which keeps me astray from this sort of religion, i have embraced Islam, and loving it i live a hindu though

Live Islam + Live christianity + Live jewish + Live Hindu (ect.)= all equal, all live in peace

Just lets all talk about positive things unlike wars ect like how much we all have the same?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky

I wouldn't mind being immortal /

You have no limits, your options are endless /

I doubt that.

Oh and The Man from Earth comes to mind /
    Your options are endless right now, all living forever will do is make those options mean less. Life is valuable and important BECAUSE it's temporary. The man from earth was pretty sweet.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    Your options are endless right now, all living forever will do is make those options mean less. Life is valuable and important BECAUSE it's temporary. The man from earth was pretty sweet.
    They aren't really endless and I'm limited to our current knowledge, culture and technology. And I doubt I would mind them being less as long as they kept being there

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky

They aren't really endless and I'm limited to our current knowledge, culture and technology. And I doubt I would mind them being less as long as they kept being there
    Do you really think any of it will matter to you after 1000 years? What about 1,000,000? What about when the sun expands and fries the earth? You'll spend eternity watching helplessly as all your friends and family succumb to death. Over and over again never wanting to form friendships and fall in love because you know that you'll end up watching them die. Slowly growing cold and distant, detaching yourself from human emotion. Eternity is a curse.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Do you really think any of it will matter to you after 1000 years? What about 1,000,000? What about when the sun expands and fries the earth? You'll spend eternity watching helplessly as all your friends and family succumb to death. Over and over again never wanting to form friendships and fall in love because you know that you'll end up watching them die. Slowly growing cold and distant, detaching yourself from human emotion. Eternity is a curse.
    u seen 2 much movies bra.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Nah,he's right.
    Quote Originally Posted by Armalite42 View Post
    I am the sperm that won
    Surprisingly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
    whoever made this thread... you just got owned by Casavir...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Casavir View Post
    Nah,he's right.
    So i saw a movie that had the exact thing he said? a women who lived forever seeing her family die out, and calling it a curse.

Why is it bad for a person to die? for me, its not bad its just....your fault.

What i mean by your fault is: I believe when you die you wait upon resurection and then be judged, you dont have the chance to become a better person if you was a bad person, you knew good is best, but went along with bad.

you see if my family members were to die, ill be upset that i wont see them again, but not worry'd about the "hereafter" for them, because i know how they act, but got knows what happens behind doors. I know i will see them again.

--

Athiests believe your dead, and your gone. But wait! we live dont we? how do you know theres life after death?

---Role play---

Muslim: theres life after death.
    Athiest: No there aint dumbass.
    Muslim: Ok you will find out soon.
    Athiest naw bro.
    Scientist on news: Test proves there is life after death (LOL)
    Athiests world wide: Theres life after death, but still no God.
    Muslim: Wow...you dont stop till you see it with your own eyes.
    Scientist on news: Test proves God exists and is al mighty.
    Athiest:...*Confused*, man i believe in God...but no proof i have to follow his rules.

...ME: LOL.

you see? athiests rely on proof, but proof is given you just have to look deeper, the bible/quran/torah are miracles of God. tell me the last time a book was popular for over 1000 years?

Athiesm is like the religion of: "we demand proof"...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

Dude, you are just too easy fool.
    -----------------------------------

Here, lets put this on:

Women are given less rights than men in Islam. You guys just brainwash them to think its ok just like the US did before equal rights.
    We do not brainwash them
    Proud to be Turkish

Thankyou R_arraz for this awesome Sig

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Certified Sniper View Post
    We do not brainwash them
    So has turkey admitted and recognized the armenian genocide?
    ex-
    ex-x2
    ex-

Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 816171819 LastLast