Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

Ps3 black ops splitscreen online!

osh Olin talks about some of the game's less-known features on the Playstation blog. Also, Ice Cube and Sam Worthington are confirmed as voice actors.

Although the full multiplayer reveal was at the beginning of September, there's still plenty of features that haven't been talked about much despite being declassified at the event.

Luckily Treyarch's Community Manager has wrote on the Playstation blog » informing us of some of these features. Although it was written on the Playstation blog, they have since clarified it on the CoDHQ » in which he states that each feature applies to PS3, Xbox 360, and PC (PC version doesn't have online split-screen).

The first feature is multiplayer online split-screen support. This is one of the most notable features that was spotted in videos from the event but hasn't been talked about much. Here's some facts about online-splitscreen:

You can connect a 2nd controller and bring a Guest online (i.e. "JD_2020" & "JD_2020(1)").
    Guests can rank up, earn unlocks, etc -- all Guest progress goes away once signed out.
    (Xbox 360 only) You can bring a 2nd, Gold Xbox LIVE account online!
    (Xbox 360 only) Both players with full online accounts can rank-up while playing split-screen, as if on two separate consoles.
    The next feature that he talked about is the customs games editor. Although a "Custom Games" menu has been spotted in videos, Treyarch haven't talked about it at all. This feature brings a host of new options to private matches, such as weapons, Perks, gear, as well as the usual Time and Score Limits. So if you want to make a Pistols Only match, then you can. This will be a great feature for clan matches, modes such as Mike Myers, and just general fun. Each Custom Game you make can also be saved in your File Share so that friends and the community can download them. People have been asking for more in-depth private matches for a long time, Treyarch have brought!

One of the key factors that Treyarch has been talking about for a while is Socialization.They want players to be able to play with friends when and how they want. Have you ever wanted a Friends List built into the game? Well Black Ops has that! You will be able to browse Recent Players, Friends, navigate their File Shares, Recent Games and Combat Records by using the in-game menu system. Inviting friends to games and checking their game history has never been easier.

We've all joined that one (or more...) game where we've been on the end of a poor connection, and when we're matched in a international lobby, it only gets worse. But how about regional matchmaking and party privacy? Yep, you guessed correctly, Black Ops also has that! This means that you can now choose to join games that are hosted in your regional area and the host will also have the option to set their party to Invite Only, Friends Only, or Close, meaning that any unwanted players won't be joining.

And to finish us off, Emblems do NOT reset when prestiging. Emblems are the only thing that you will keep when you prestige while things such as XP, COD Points, Challenge progressions and loadouts will be reset.

Thanks to alex_dlc » for the heads up.

Info from: black ops digital warfare 24/7

I already set it in the black ops section but i wanna also share it here
    [IMG]https://i1135.photobucke*****m/albums/m638/rayervaninis/Diablo3.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Not going to read that

still <3 you .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Crappy
    Quote Originally Posted by █████MMD█████ View Post
    Not going to read that

still <3 you .
    ill find out when i get it on november 9th at 12:01 lol

Thanks
    oh damn
    I'm definitely getting this game now

Thanks
    My Mood
    Crappy
    yeah this game is gunna be epic shit this will out do any other COD game and halo

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    It's so awsome!
    [IMG]https://i1135.photobucke*****m/albums/m638/rayervaninis/Diablo3.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    I'm disappointed that the PS3 misses out on Split-Screen Online, Treyarch has made a vital mistake by making in Xbox Exclusive. I think this feature would work better on a PS3 because of it's advantages in Hardware

Minion Statistics

Ex-Console Minion: 13/01/2011 ~ 19/04/2011
    Console Re-Minion: 14/06/2012 ~ 27/02/2013
    AVA Minion: 22/06/2012 ~ 12/11/2012
    Battlefield Minion: 04/02/2013 ~ 27/02/2013

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Xion7200 View Post
    I'm disappointed that the PS3 misses out on Split-Screen Online, Treyarch has made a vital mistake by making in Xbox Exclusive. I think this feature would work better on a PS3 because of it's advantages in Hardware
    Yes, and no.
    The xbox has had games work in this way for a while, and over the years I'm sure they've perfected it. PS3 is fairly new compared to the xbox, and from my knowledge, there aren't any games that allow split-screen guest online play.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    im pretty sure borderlands has split screen online and co op online so you can play online with other people

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    That still doesn't explain why PS3 can't also have the split screen online. It's bullshit, really. Xbox Players already get everything a week in advance, like map packs and shit. GAY.

(I'm still getting the game.)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    I think I misread the information, because when I read it on the official site it seemed to be that PS3 will also get Split Screen online aswell, but the details are not very clear, also Xbox gets DLC a month before PS3 players because of tue contract between Activision and Microsoft!

Thanks

ps3 games

thank you very much! I need it!