Thread: MicroXP

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad

MicroXP

After my brother corrupted all my workspace files. I was like, fuck it, I'm wiping my HDD and installing MicroXP. Sofar, there are a couple compatibility errors. -_- I'm trying to get gunz to work on it. I'll write a full review when I can see it performance speed.

There are two types of tragedies in life. One is not getting what you want, the other is getting it.

If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jetamay View Post
    After my brother corrupted all my workspace files. I was like, fuck it, I'm wiping my HDD and installing MicroXP. Sofar, there are a couple compatibility errors. -_- I'm trying to get gunz to work on it. I'll write a full review when I can see it performance speed.
    im looking forward to reading your review! im thinking about dual booting with micro ^^ is it free? and what size is the download?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Its better then all the other OS's with a little bit of compatibility difficulty, I must say, the performance beats the living ****** out of any previous OS I've used. It's like a faster version of linux, compatible with all, or most Windows products.

There are two types of tragedies in life. One is not getting what you want, the other is getting it.

If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    I'm glad to hear that, at least something i found helped someone
    Hip Hop thread Part 1 (No Longer Updated): https://www.mpgh.net/forum/316-music-...-hop-list.html
    Part 2 (No Longer Updated): https://www.mpgh.net/forum/2-general/...ad-pt-2-a.html
    Part 3: COMING SOON

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Windows MCE Is a great OS.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Spensar View Post
    mce being media center edition or linux mce?

EDIT: lol i posted this as u edited it i think...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Spensar View Post
    It's ok, it came shipped with my pc
    Hip Hop thread Part 1 (No Longer Updated): https://www.mpgh.net/forum/316-music-...-hop-list.html
    Part 2 (No Longer Updated): https://www.mpgh.net/forum/2-general/...ad-pt-2-a.html
    Part 3: COMING SOON

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Raster Burn View Post
    im looking forward to reading your review! im thinking about dual booting with micro ^^ is it free? and what size is the download?
    Everything is free, you just haven't found out how yet.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    I don't see the point of a stripped-down XP, normal XP doesnt take that much speed off game playing ...

But if they had MicroVista, then that would be something

Thanks
    heres mah review of vista

1 Best looking windows os
    2 compatibility is alwesome
    3 love the vista network - i can send anyfile to any computer including my wireless laptop printer playstation 3 and other computers
    4 preformance is slugish (demonoid had the best version of windows buissness it was the best os i ever had but it didnt save well on my disk and its lost for ever
    5 vista doesnt like u useing firefox and safari so they fuck up all the time even in different compatitibility mode
    6 ie doesnt even work well on vista and crashes all the fucking time had to fuck with it alot before it ran kinda smoothly

OVERALL
    Get it if you need to transfer shit to different computers like for me i like to play hd movies off my hdd on moy computer so i stream it off my comp onto my plasma (my plasma is blutooth and vista network compatible ) also the other reason to buy this is for the DX10 shit looks alot better on vista then on xp and i love the moving background (dreamscene) although it crashes when i launch a game .

RATING 5/10 because of performance and early release
    TRY HARDER WINDOWS YOU FUCKING VAMPIRE OF MONEY

heres mah review of ubuntu
    ubuntu was probly the best os in preformance ive ever had although i hate useing wine for my games and when u emulate shit it will lag to the same as vista so its worthless
    i personally hate gnome and cause its ugly so :/

OVERALL great os for shitty computers

RATING 5/10 GET WINDOWS COMPATIBILITY

Linux needs to make a fuck ton of themes , windows compatible, easy to dual boot, love the live cd idea, get rid of gnome and the top bar and model of after 10.5 lepard :OOO id reformat so quick and change mah shit if i saw that
    Last edited by Mikeck901323; 02-25-2008 at 09:28 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikeck901323 View Post
    heres mah review of vista

1 Best looking windows os
    2 compatibility is alwesome
    3 love the vista network - i can send anyfile to any computer including my wireless laptop printer playstation 3 and other computers
    4 preformance is slugish (demonoid had the best version of windows buissness it was the best os i ever had but it didnt save well on my disk and its lost for ever
    5 vista doesnt like u useing firefox and safari so they fuck up all the time even in different compatitibility mode
    6 ie doesnt even work well on vista and crashes all the fucking time had to fuck with it alot before it ran kinda smoothly

OVERALL
    Get it if you need to transfer shit to different computers like for me i like to play hd movies off my hdd on moy computer so i stream it off my comp onto my plasma (my plasma is blutooth and vista network compatible ) also the other reason to buy this is for the DX10 shit looks alot better on vista then on xp and i love the moving background (dreamscene) although it crashes when i launch a game .

RATING 5/10 because of performance and early release
    TRY HARDER WINDOWS YOU FUCKING VAMPIRE OF MONEY

heres mah review of ubuntu
    ubuntu was probly the best os in preformance ive ever had although i hate useing wine for my games and when u emulate shit it will lag to the same as vista so its worthless
    i personally hate gnome and cause its ugly so :/

OVERALL great os for shitty computers

RATING 5/10 GET WINDOWS COMPATIBILITY

Linux needs to make a fuck ton of themes , windows compatible, easy to dual boot, love the live cd idea, get rid of gnome and the top bar and model of after 10.5 lepard :OOO id reformat so quick and change mah shit if i saw that
    You can get a fuck-ton of themes for ubuntu, especially if you have beryl and the emerald theme manager.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    ubuntu stinks and Vista works like a charm if you have a good PC - no sluggish performance. And if you care about performace and not about compatibility get mac

Thanks
    do u think ubuntu will ever be made compatible? without wine i mean. i hate windows -.- but i miss the games.

Thanks
    no i dont think ubuntu will however linux will they have it now although it lacks the vista network wich i love and dont want to give up and the windows compatible linux looks like shit

Thanks
    which linux is windows compatible???

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast