Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

Israel-Palestinian Game

I found a game that is called PeaceMaker, in which you pick to the be the Israeli Prime Minister or the Palestinian president.

Your goal is to try and keep the region stable and at the same time promote peace. I will not post a download as I am not allowed, but soon I will upload it to a downloading site and will give it to people if they ask for it.

I found that being the Israeli prime minister is very hard as the settlers was a pain in the ass. Regardless, I got the Hamas to stop attacking and threatening Israel and even joined Israel in a security plan.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Mouzie, you really need to see through game design man.

First of all, these games always want you to do exactly what the author intended.

Secondly, if they don't their usually is a glitch on reality meaning that it could never happen that way in reality, but in the game, why not?

Last, these type of games are mainly stupid for one reason: Its complete fairy tale shit.
    -They always give the idea "if only people did this it would all be ok".

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Mouzie, you really need to see through game design man.

First of all, these games always want you to do exactly what the author intended.

Secondly, if they don't their usually is a glitch on reality meaning that it could never happen that way in reality, but in the game, why not?

Last, these type of games are mainly stupid for one reason: Its complete fairy tale shit.
    -They always give the idea "if only people did this it would all be ok".
    I already did, the game design is cleared: See the world through both views as all events happened IRL. It was acutally very hard to make Hamas stop attacking Israel. It took me almost two hours to do that.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    I found a game that is called PeaceMaker, in which you pick to the be the Israeli Prime Minister or the Palestinian president.

Your goal is to try and keep the region stable and at the same time promote peace. I will not post a download as I am not allowed, but soon I will upload it to a downloading site and will give it to people if they ask for it.

I found that being the Israeli prime minister is very hard as the settlers was a pain in the ass. Regardless, I got the Hamas to stop attacking and threatening Israel and even joined Israel in a security plan.
    Thxs found it lol just googled it, its nice tbh, but when you get back to real life you wish the game was real..

:O I want the full game :c do u know someone in the coding team that could hack it?
    Last edited by Visiblegaming; 11-01-2010 at 04:40 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Visiblegaming View Post
    Thxs found it lol just googled it, its nice tbh, but when you get back to real life you wish the game was real..

:O I want the full game :c do u know someone in the coding team that could hack it?
    I'm uploading it to a download site and will give you a link when finish.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    I'm uploading it to a download site and will give you a link when finish.
    LOL UR SIG HAHA

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    I already did, the game design is cleared: See the world through both views as all events happened IRL. It was acutally very hard to make Hamas stop attacking Israel. It took me almost two hours to do that.
    *sigh* mouzie, i'm a gamer. I played it and its really just the same as the majority of the rts/rpg games. Do this, get _______ result.

Games like these are pretty lame because they don't have the "reality" factor. Its just what people think should have happened, should happen, and then say "hey follow my idea and you win"

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

*sigh* mouzie, i'm a gamer. I played it and its really just the same as the majority of the rts/rpg games. Do this, get _______ result.

Games like these are pretty lame because they don't have the "reality" factor. Its just what people think should have happened, should happen, and then say "hey follow my idea and you win"
    This game is great idea and being tested in the US and in saudi arabia.

This game helps people who dont understand politics to see through the complication and see whats going on in the real world and what possible facters they may have to stop the war.

Now how about you stop being a grunt and start being more credible the fact mouzie found this game which helps people see through complicated factors going on in Isreal and Palestine.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical

I found it more difficult to be the Palestinian president. And it's a demo. It closes after playing 10 minutes.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by lies' View Post
    I found it more difficult to be the Palestinian president. And it's a demo. It closes after playing 10 minutes.
    I have to agree palestinian president can't even use his army.. I wanted to invade >:O!! (Just to see the possible outcome):P

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by lies' View Post
    yeah......if you don't have the real thing, it will close in 10 minutes.
    -meaning: go find the torrent.
    -----------------------------

This game's "idea" could be simplified in a 2 minute flash version of it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical

yeah......if you don't have the real thing, it will close in 10 minutes.
    -meaning: go find the torrent.
    -----------------------------

This game's "idea" could be simplified in a 2 minute flash version of it.
    Some demos can be played as long as you like but it is limited.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    If someone needs the crack then just simply pm me.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    That's because the West Bank doesn't have an army, just a police force.

Israel main problems are the settlers, I ruthlessly took them out and remove the settlements.

West Bank/Gaza Strip is 'slightly' harder, you have to focus on the economic than other stuff.