Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Coeus View Post
    Hamas, although they like to deny it, also use terrorist tactics making them "terrorists" too /

Who said that wasn't planted by the terrorists as well?
    I don't know, why don't you tell me why security protocol was reduced, rather then heightened, after operators recieved numerous bomb threats for weeks before the attacks. Maybe you can tell me why bomb sniffing dogs were removed from the building as of 9/6/2001.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    I don't know, why don't you tell me why security protocol was reduced, rather then heightened, after operators recieved numerous bomb threats for weeks before the attacks. Maybe you can tell me why bomb sniffing dogs were removed from the building as of 9/6/2001.
    Tu-shay!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    isn't that spelled touche?
    Quote Originally Posted by Armalite42 View Post
    I am the sperm that won
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    Surprisingly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
    whoever made this thread... you just got owned by Casavir...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Casavir View Post
    isn't that spelled touche?
    Or is it ....

*googles* oh it is ...i feel used

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Visiblegaming View Post
    LOLOL you claim theres over 1million terrorists? theres MAXIMUM 50k terrorist in the middle east.

HAMAS isn't a terrorist group, technically there mislead freedom fighters.

Al qaida is a terrorist group, so are taliban. but death toll was well above 1million..and you think the mass of these are terrorists? Go die in a hell whole and get raped by satan dumbass.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

9/11 Inside job, always is, always will be. oh and did you know the fire fighters got sacked after this found?
    Yeah you quoted me saying stuff, but i never said anything about 1million terrorist in there.

How you would somehow know it was 50k with out a link.........

Hamas IS a terrorist group. They use the same tactics, and they themselves claim to be terrorist. Freedom fighters my ass, if they wanted freedom they wouldn't be so shit stupid and use civilians.
    ------------------------------------------------

You wanna post a link that proves all your claims visible? otherwise your talking out your ass.
    ---------------------------------------------
    @lies: It was the wiki link from casavir.
    ---------------------------------
    @ethereal: Hey, it was an example of a conspiracy, gtfo it
    [IMG]https://i334.photobucke*****m/albums/m414/sjwho2/griffith3.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Visiblegaming View Post
    That is one of the smartest answers ive seen. (Planting of bombs).

Ive never heard it. but what makes me know it was george bush who planned it was that he said "I saw the 1st tower get hit" when he never, he was at a nursery reading a book to kids.
    Media, he prolly wanted to relate to the people or something. Politicians do crazy stuff all the time /

Maybe because they got bomb threats for weeks and nothing happened? Or maybe some sleepers got into the high ranks, who knows /

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    the main problem with the 9/11 conspiracy theory is that it still tries to remain conspiracy.

Asking "why this"

Then putting your opinion.

Makes it conspiracy.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBrightnezz View Post
    the main problem with the 9/11 conspiracy theory is that it still tries to remain conspiracy.

Asking "why this"

Then putting your opinion.

Makes it conspiracy.
    That would imply that anything that can be questioned a conspiracy?

[IMG]https://i945.photobucke*****m/albums/ad296/globalliberationarmy1/coolstorycommunismgloriousexpositio.jpg[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBrightnezz View Post
    Hamas IS a terrorist group. They use the same tactics, and they themselves claim to be terrorist. Freedom fighters my ass, if they wanted freedom they wouldn't be so shit stupid and use civilians.
    Many people say the following:

"They claim to be terrorist themselves". While i have never heard it before.
    If you have a link that proves that they claim to be terrorists then i would be glad if you would give me that link.

I really just can't blame the Palestinians for the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. And there are several reasons for that.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Media, he prolly wanted to relate to the people or something. Politicians do crazy stuff all the time /

Maybe because they got bomb threats for weeks and nothing happened? Or maybe some sleepers got into the high ranks, who knows /
    Ok, but the thing is, there are just soooo many inconsistencies,
    and things the media failed to let us know about.

There were all kinds of eyewitnesses that claimed this plane had no windows.
    You will also see an extra piece of equipment on the bottom of the plane that Boeing 757's do not have.

How about the flight 93 footage which was almost as rare as the pentagon footage..You're going to tell me that all that was left from a boeing crash would just leave a crater and barely any debris?
    C'mon man, look at other plane crashes in history..
    The wreckage is substantial, littered across land for upwards to a half of a mile..yet where is Flight 93 wreckage?

Let's look at this jackass in the video.
    Seriously, how is he that calm?
    How the hell would he know how the buildings fell when thousands were left dumbfounded? Why would he even go into what caused them to fall only a few moments after the buildings fell?
    Why? Because he was a planted there.

Do you really need anymore evidence bro?
    Wake up man.
    If you want to know why they did this, just ask and I will tell you.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Hamas (حماس Ḥamās, an acronym of حركة المقاومة الاسلامية Ḥarakat al-Muqāwamat al-Islāmiyyah, meaning "Islamic Resistance Movement") is Palestinian Islamist socio-political organization, with an affiliating military wing, the Izz ad-Din al-Qassam Brigades. [5][6] Canada,[7] Israel, the European Union,[8][9] Japan,[10][11] and the United States[12] classify Hamas as a terrorist organization.
    -Top part.

Off their wiki page:Hamas - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

:/ so yeah, they do terrorist things, they claim responsibility or its proven they were the culprit, they are terrorist.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by lies' View Post
    Many people say the following:

"They claim to be terrorist themselves". While i have never heard it before.
    If you have a link that proves that they claim to be terrorists then i would be glad if you would give me that link.

I really just can't blame the Palestinians for the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. And there are several reasons for that.
    No matter what they might have or might have not claimed, they still employ terrorist tactics, hence they are terrorists.

Ok, but the thing is, there are just soooo many inconsistencies,
    and things the media failed to let us know about.

There were all kinds of eyewitnesses that claimed this plane had no windows.
    You will also see an extra piece of equipment on the bottom of the plane that Boeing 757's do not have.
    YouTube - 9/11 Connect the Dots Ep. 1 (Part 2 of 2)

How about the flight 93 footage which was almost as rare as the pentagon footage..You're going to tell me that all that was left from a boeing crash would just leave a crater and barely any debris?
    C'mon man, look at other plane crashes in history..
    The wreckage is substantial, littered across land for upwards to a half of a mile..yet where is Flight 93 wreckage?
    YouTube - 9/11 Video Clips Dan Rather Would Rather Not Show You

Let's look at this jackass in the video.
    Seriously, how is he that calm?
    How the hell would he know how the buildings fell when thousands were left dumbfounded? Why would he even go into what caused them to fall only a few moments after the buildings fell?
    Why? Because he was a planted there.
    YouTube - 911 Clues EVERYONE MISSED

Do you really need anymore evidence bro?
    Wake up man.
    If you want to know why they did this, just ask and I will tell you.
    How does that prove it was a conspiracy by the US? Might have as well been a rogue branch of the FBI for all we know

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    No matter what they might have or might have not claimed, they still employ terrorist tactics, hence they are terrorists.

How does that prove it was a conspiracy by the US? Might have as well been a rogue branch of the FBI for all we know
    Dude, it was a global elitist plot.
    These people are way to powerful to lose any type of control like that.
    The FBI, CIA,CDC, and FEMA are their tools for orchestration and cover up operations.

When George Bush was asked what the low point of his presidency was,
    you know what he said?

Matt Lauer: “You say you told Laura at the time it was the worst moment of your presidency?”

Bush: “Yes. My record was strong, I felt, when it came to race relations and giving people a chance. And it was a disgusting moment.”
    (commenting on Kanye West's remark about how George Bush doesn't care about Black people)

You would think the President would say 9/11 would be the lowest point.
    Over 3,000 people died on that day..(allegedly I'm skeptical about the plane deaths)

You would think maybe he would say, Katrina and 9/11..
    yes those were the low points..
    but some smug moron insults him, and this is his worst moment.
    Really sick how these people think..
    It should be a wake up call to how very little they care about human life.
    That the people that aren't mentally capable of helping their plans move along are simply looked upon like cattle.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    The FBI, CIA,CDC, and FEMA are their tools for orchestration and cover up operations.
    So its a global agenda, another conspiracy theory.

All this is is trying to provoke people's inner paranoid. Its the same with all of the conspiracy theories, there are some half-truths, some general facts, and then a spin on the ones that just seem vague enough to do it on.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

When George Bush was asked what the low point of his presidency was,
    you know what he said?

Matt Lauer: “You say you told Laura at the time it was the worst moment of your presidency?”

Bush: “Yes. My record was strong, I felt, when it came to race relations and giving people a chance. And it was a disgusting moment.”
    (commenting on Kanye West's remark about how George Bush doesn't care about Black people)

You would think the President would say 9/11 would be the lowest point.
    Over 3,000 people died on that day..(allegedly I'm skeptical about the plane deaths)

You would think maybe he would say, Katrina and 9/11..
    yes those were the low points..
    but some smug moron insults him, and this is his worst moment.
    Really sick how these people think..
    It should be a wake up call to how very little they care about human life.
    That the people that aren't mentally capable of helping their plans move along are simply looked upon like cattle.
    Politicians usually like to come out on top, guess he thought that answer would give him the best results. And I still haven't gotten any proof of your "elitist plot".

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast