Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Visiblegaming View Post
    Its the way you want to hear it, i mean a person who isn't christian would think "Its the same thing spirit of god, son of god" they will be more open minded about it.

But someone in faith will only believe what he wants to believe.

Jesus is the judger of man? how in the world can you say this. God is judge of man, nobody else can judge but god.

But its hard to put this in words so it doesn't offend you..like i said your too offensive about things, so i aplogize is this does offend you.
    Visible, how do you still not get the trinity concept? I mean its been like a month already.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

Visible, how do you still not get the trinity concept? I mean its been like a month already.
    To be fair, it's not only him.

You would shit bricks laughing if you heard some of these "scholars"
    try to use it as a valid argument to discredit Christianity

Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    To be fair, it's not only him.

You would shit bricks laughing if you heard some of these "scholars"
    try to use it as a valid argument to discredit Christianity
    well,the Catholics don't get they're destroying the trinity with the use of filioque.even the Christians get confused with thaty
    Quote Originally Posted by Armalite42 View Post
    I am the sperm that won
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    Surprisingly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
    whoever made this thread... you just got owned by Casavir...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Casavir View Post
    well,the Catholics don't get they're destroying the trinity with the use of filioque.even the Christians get confused with thaty
    The Vatican is an evil organiztion.The level of corruption within that "church" is just lulz..any true Christian knows this.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Im christian and im proud to be a christian but i still have muslim friends
    they respect me, I repsect them
    they are all human

Need help with CALL OF DUTY RELATED or anything just private message me and im willing to help ^____^ Have a nice day!
    Quote Originally Posted by HelpIsWanted View Post
    so i have a camp next month, and i am 12, now all boys in my class have a large dick with hari and i dont have that. who can help me please?
    i see in films people can grow hair and grow dicks.

i know its weird question, but i need !

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by pikachu501 View Post
    Im christian and im proud to be a christian but i still have muslim friends
    they respect me, I repsect them
    they are all human
    Same here, and we're smart enough not to go back and fourth about our beliefs. Only thing I do here is defend. That's it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Israel Is Suck

Thanks
    the term: "Tri" meaning three, and "Unity" meaning one, Tri+Unity = Trinity. It is a way of acknowledging what the Bible reveals to us about God, that God is yet three "Persons" who have the same essence of deity. Some have tried to give human illustrations for the Trinity, such as H2O being water, ice and steam (all different forms, but all are H2O). Another illustration is an egg having a shell, egg yolk and egg white, but this egg illustration shows that there would be "parts" to God, which isn't the case.

God the Son (Jesus) is fully, completely God. God the Father is fully, completely God. And God the Holy Spirit is fully, completely God. Yet there is only one God. In our world, with our limited human experience, it's tough to understand the Trinity. But from the beginning we see God this way in Scripture. Notice the plural pronouns "us" and "our" in Genesis 1:26 -- Then God said, "Let us make man in our image, in our likeness, and let them rule over the fish of the sea and the birds of the air, over the livestock, over all the earth, and over all the creatures that move along the ground."

And after being baptized, Jesus went up immediately from the water; and behold, the heavens were opened, and he saw the Spirit of God descending as a dove, and coming upon Him, and behold, a voice out of the heavens, saying, "This is My beloved Son, in whom I am well-pleased." (Matt. 3:16-17)
    (God the spirit)

"Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit." (Matt. 28:19)

Jesus said: "I and the Father are one." (John 10:30)

"He who has seen Me has seen the Father." (John 14:9)

"He who beholds Me beholds the One who sent Me." (John 12:45)

If anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, he does not belong to Him. (Rom. 8:9)

"Joseph, son of David, do not be afraid to take Mary as your wife; for that which has been conceived in her is of the Holy Spirit." (Matt. 1:20)

And the angel answered and said to her [Mary], "The Holy Spirit will come upon you, and the power of the Most High will overshadow you; and for that reason the holy offspring shall be called the Son of God." (Luke 1:35)

There is plenty more mention of the Trinity..
    I don't understand why muslims try debating this so much..
    Don't you believe Christ will come back as judge?
    Then why is it not plausible that he is indeed son?
    Would God really send a "regular" spirit back down to judge mankind..?
    If we read this in context: "He who has seen Me has seen the Father." (John 14:9).
    1"Do not let your heart be troubled; believe in God, believe also in Me.
    2"In My Father's house are many dwelling places; if it were not so, I would have told you; for I go to prepare a place for you.
    3"If I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself, that where I am, there you may be also.
    4"And you know the way where I am going."
    5.Thomas said to Him, "Lord, we do not know where You are going, how do we know the way?"
    6.Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me.
    7"If you had known Me, you would have known My Father also; from now on you know Him, and have seen Him."
    8.Philip said to Him, "Lord, show us the Father, and it is enough for us."
    9.Jesus said to him, "Have I been so long with you, and yet you have not come to know Me, Philip? He who has seen Me has seen the Father; how can you say, 'Show us the Father'?

This statement is correct, every prophet in his time was the way, the truth and the life. No man came unto God but through the teaching of the prophet of that time. It means that if you follow me, you are following God. So in the next statement Philip said to Him, "Lord, show us the Father, and it is enough for us." Jesus said to him, ".... He who has seen Me has seen the Father". Which means that if you follow my commandments, you are following the commandments of God. If you look at the context you'll see what he meant. Verse 2 says in my Father's house are many dwelling places, Jesus pbuh didn't say in MY house there are many dwelling places. According to the context he's speaking about God. In the context Jesus says I am the way and the truth, so if you follow my teachings, you are following the teachings of God.

Jesus said: "I and the Father are one." (John 10:30)
    In context:
    23.it was winter, and Jesus was walking in the temple in the portico of Solomon.
    24.The Jews then gathered around Him, and were saying to Him, "How long will You keep us in suspense? If You are the Christ, tell us plainly."
    25.Jesus answered them, "I told you, and you do not believe; the works that I do in My Father's name, these testify of Me.
    26."But you do not believe because you are not of My sheep.
    27."My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me;
    28.and I give eternal life to them, and they will never perish; and no one will snatch them out of My hand.
    29"My Father, who has given them to Me, is greater than all; and no one is able to snatch them out of the Father's hand.
    30"I and the Father are one."

If you read these verses in context we come to know that in purpose Jesus pbuh and God are 1. Supose I am a dentist, and my father is a dentist and I say: I and my father are one. Does it mean me and my father are 1? No, it means we have the same profession so in purpose we are one. So if you say no they are one in person, that's fine, let's read further.

Ghospel of John 17:21"that they all may be one, as You, Father, are in Me, and I in You; that they also may be one in Us, that the world may believe that You sent Me."

He's speaking to the disciples and says that they are one with him. So if you say one in person you'd have to believe in 14 gods. So it means they all were one in purpose.

I think that's enough about the verses out of context. Now for the different forms in the Trinity. Water, Ice and Steam and all are H20. The forms keep on changing but it remains to be H20. Just like Trinity, Father, Son and Holy Ghost. So I agree on the part where only the form changes. Now, does the component change? Does H20 (Trinity) change? Father(God) and The Holy Ghost are made of Spirit, and human beings are made of flesh and bones. So there are not the same. Human beings require to eat, God does not require to eat to survive, so they are not the same.
    And in Ghospel of Luke 24:39"Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see; for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have." After that Jesus pbuh also asked for food and ate, and God doesn't require to eat. Besides Trinity is never mentioned in the Bible. The word doesn't excist in the Bible.

John 5:30"I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me."

I thought God can do All, but Jesus pbuh says: I can of mine own self do nothing. Not mine own will, but the Will of the Father, anybody who has submitted his will to God, in Arabic you call him as a Muslim. Jesus pbuh was a Muslim, he submitted his will to God.
    Last edited by jwtog; 11-22-2010 at 09:58 AM.

Thanks
    the illuminati.. look em' up.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Πεяk View Post
    Israel Is Suck
    Israel is suck?

Sucking your mom's pussy out, I assume?

Learn English before sounding like a total fucking moron.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    Israel is suck?

Sucking your mom's pussy out, I assume?

Learn English before sounding like a total fucking moron.
    easy with the language brother let him say as he wished, he could be Muslim, Christian or Jewish yet he doesn't know hes calling his own holy land a shithole.

Hes an idiot.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Visiblegaming View Post
    easy with the language brother let him say as he wished, he could be Muslim, Christian or Jewish yet he doesn't know hes calling his own holy land a shithole.

He's ignorant and doesn't realise that the things he say has an impact on other people.
    I edited your post so it won't hurt his feelings

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by jwtog View Post

I thought God can do All, but Jesus pbuh says: I can of mine own self do nothing. Not mine own will, but the Will of the Father, anybody who has submitted his will to God, in Arabic you call him as a Muslim. Jesus pbuh was a Muslim, he submitted his will to God.
    No..Jesus was not a Muslim.
    You can believe whatever you like dude..
    I don't really care. I've already debated the trinity thing so many times.
    Honestly you guys all present the same arguments..
    and it doesn't matter how many times they get refuted,
    it always seems to come back.

Every Islam vs. Western World thread gets turned into this:

Islam kids: "Nuh uh Bible is altered, Jesus just a prophet"
    Christian kids: " k..bro here is some scripture that predates your own by centuries"

Atheists: w/e.

Look at the name of the thread..not even sure how this even got to A Christian/ Islam discussion, but it happens constantly.

Thanks
    No..Jesus was not a Muslim.
    You can believe whatever you like dude..
    I don't really care. I've already debated the trinity thing so many times.
    Honestly you guys all present the same arguments..
    and it doesn't matter how many times they get refuted,
    it always seems to come back.

Every Islam vs. Western World thread gets turned into this:

Islam kids: "Nuh uh Bible is altered, Jesus just a prophet"
    Christian kids: " k..bro here is some scripture that predates your own by centuries"

Atheists: w/e.

Look at the name of the thread..not even sure how this even got to A Christian/ Islam discussion, but it happens constantly.
    Jesus pbuh submitted his will to God correct? Then he was a Muslim, because a Muslim is a person who has submitted his will to God, Agree?

Because I don't understand why people think trinity when reading the bible, I don't get that idea when reading?

And I never said the Bible has been altered. Jesus pbuh is not JUST a prophet, he was one of the MIGHTIEST prophets.

One more question to you before we go on topic.

Why should something that is difficult to understand, which most people claim to be too big for humans to understand lead to salvation? Almighty God is not the author of confusion is he? Salvation should be a clear concept, clear things to follow. So why should something this difficult to understand lead to salvation?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by jwtog View Post
    Jesus pbuh submitted his will to God correct? Then he was a Muslim, because a Muslim is a person who has submitted his will to God, Agree?

Because I don't understand why people think trinity when reading the bible, I don't get that idea when reading?

And I never said the Bible has been altered. Jesus pbuh is not JUST a prophet, he was one of the MIGHTIEST prophets.

One more question to you before we go on topic.

Why should something that is difficult to understand, which most people claim to be too big for humans to understand lead to salvation? Almighty God is not the author of confusion is he? Salvation should be a clear concept, clear things to follow. So why should something this difficult to understand lead to salvation?

1 Changing water into wine
    2 Healing of the royal official's son
    3 Healing of the Capernaum demoniac
    4 Healing of Peter's mother-in-law
    5 Catching a large number of fish
    6 Healing a leper
    7 Healing a centurion's servant
    8 Healing a paralytic
    9 Healing a withered hand
    10 Raising a widow's son
    11 Calming the stormy sea
    12 Healing the Gerasene demoniac