Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive

Lowkey is a GREAT example

Of why Islam always picks the wrong avenues towards the media.

Let me explain why:

1. Lowkey is a rapper, by all standards a mediocre one at best, but a rapper all the same. If you are going to represent something musically and you aren't great, don't be rapper. Being a rapper of all things, is pretty bad media wise. Rappers are known for singing about sex, drugs, and money. You wanna represent? Don't pick that, of all things, don't pick the one that is automatically associated with crime and drugs.

2. All of his vids, all of his music, is pretty LQ if you know what i mean. I mean wow, faded pictures with him in the background with the whole time. I don't know why, but 99% of muslim vids are just utter shit in quality, he just furthers this.

3. The media sees this: A british muslim rapper, hating on Isreal and the US, and talking politics. Now i hate to break it to you, but credibility is certainly lacking with him. First of all, he didn't grow up in the middle east, he grew up in london. For the most part he stays in london, with a few trips to the US. So......he really hasn't had any particular "experiences" with anything going on in Israel, he really was just a tourist in the US, and most of all: he's not a politician. So you got a guy, with as much knowledge of the situation as any citizen does, talking like like he knows the truth about everything.

Ok let me just go over the key points.

Lowkey is a:
    -Rapper
    -Lower than Average
    -LQ vids
    -No actuall knowledge of situations.
    -------------------------------------------

Let me just explain a bit further.

This isn't just lowkey, the majority of your Muslim representatives are just bad.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Empire For This Useful Post:

Mr.1337 (11-03-2010)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bashful
    I just found out about him now, has to be the shittiest rap, or even song made.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.1337 View Post
    I just found out about him now, has to be the shittiest rap, or even song made.
    its about youtube quality, he has no real success either.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    I don't give a shit.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    I don't doubt that the percentage of good Muslims representatives may be smaller than the percentage of good Christian representatives but I don't see why you needed to use this certain rapper as an example? /

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by View Post
    I don't doubt that the percentage of good Muslims representatives may be smaller than the percentage of good Christian representatives but I don't see why you needed to use this certain rapper as an example? /
    Well it's really a matter of adaptation, Christians have had far more time to adapt to modern values and ethics because they have been exposed to more of the world, while Islam is predominantly an inclusive religion and hasn't had the time to adapt to modern morality and principles. I'd say give the Islamic community 100 years of having deal with the outside world and it'll become as tame as modern Christianity. The number of good representatives here in the US for Muslims is surprisingly low, there are a plethora of good muslims here it's just the fact that there are very few Figureheads for Islam here.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    Well it's really a matter of adaptation, Christians have had far more time to adapt to modern values and ethics because they have been exposed to more of the world, while Islam is predominantly an inclusive religion and hasn't had the time to adapt to modern morality and principles. I'd say give the Islamic community 100 years of having deal with the outside world and it'll become as tame as modern Christianity. The number of good representatives here in the US for Muslims is surprisingly low, there are a plethora of good muslims here it's just the fact that there are very few Figureheads for Islam here.
    I thought as much but I still dunno why, of all the "representatives" he could have chosen, he chose this rapper /

Soul Society ________________________________
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Of why Islam always picks the wrong avenues towards the media.

Let me explain why:

1. Lowkey is a rapper, by all standards a mediocre one at best, but a rapper all the same. If you are going to represent something musically and you aren't great, don't be rapper. Being a rapper of all things, is pretty bad media wise. Rappers are known for singing about sex, drugs, and money. You wanna represent? Don't pick that, of all things, don't pick the one that is automatically associated with crime and drugs.

2. All of his vids, all of his music, is pretty LQ if you know what i mean. I mean wow, faded pictures with him in the background with the whole time. I don't know why, but 99% of muslim vids are just utter shit in quality, he just furthers this.

3. The media sees this: A british muslim rapper, hating on Isreal and the US, and talking politics. Now i hate to break it to you, but credibility is certainly lacking with him. First of all, he didn't grow up in the middle east, he grew up in london. For the most part he stays in london, with a few trips to the US. So......he really hasn't had any particular "experiences" with anything going on in Israel, he really was just a tourist in the US, and most of all: he's not a politician. So you got a guy, with as much knowledge of the situation as any citizen does, talking like like he knows the truth about everything.

Ok let me just go over the key points.

Lowkey is a:
    -Rapper
    -Lower than Average
    -LQ vids
    -No actuall knowledge of situations.
    -------------------------------------------

Let me just explain a bit further.

This isn't just lowkey, the majority of your Muslim representatives are just bad.

1. "lowkey is a rapper" and??? not all rappers are the same
    if you're gonna represent yourself musically, do something you're good at.
    lowkey is known as the best underground artist throughout the UK and US. maybe not for the brainwashed majourity of people through the media.
    'Rappers are known for sex, drugs and money'...u so stupid? -.-

2. Video quality has nothing to do with the lyrics he spits.
    'faded pictures with him in the background with the whole time'
    maybe cause he want you to concentrate more on the lyrics in which he says more than him?

3. "The media sees this: A british muslim rapper, hating on Isreal and the US, and talking politics."
    first of all, lowkey is not muslim, he just follows the light. second of all, the media sees him as a british underground rapper revealing the truth behind isreal and the US.
    and yes, he did not grow up in the middle east, he was born in london to an iraqi mother.
    hes been and lived in iraq and palestine during the war so yes he does have actual knowledge of situations unlike you. hes studied in universities, graduated. got a degree in politics, poetry. studied religious education
    do your research before u post next time -.-
    /Flame On

[IMG]https://i175.photobucke*****m/albums/w148/Guitarman1157/dontforget.gif[/IMG]

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Dark[A]ce For This Useful Post:

Sicknature (11-11-2010)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark[A]ce View Post

1. "lowkey is a rapper" and??? not all rappers are the same
    if you're gonna represent yourself musically, do something you're good at.
    lowkey is known as the best underground artist throughout the UK and US. maybe not for the brainwashed majourity of people through the media.
    'Rappers are known for sex, drugs and money'...u so stupid? -.-

2. Video quality has nothing to do with the lyrics he spits.
    'faded pictures with him in the background with the whole time'
    maybe cause he want you to concentrate more on the lyrics in which he says more than him?

3. "The media sees this: A british muslim rapper, hating on Isreal and the US, and talking politics."
    first of all, lowkey is not muslim, he just follows the light. second of all, the media sees him as a british underground rapper revealing the truth behind isreal and the US.
    and yes, he did not grow up in the middle east, he was born in london to an iraqi mother.
    hes been and lived in iraq and palestine during the war so yes he does have actual knowledge of situations unlike you. hes studied in universities, graduated. got a degree in politics, poetry. studied religious education
    do your research before u post next time -.-
    Lol..there are underground MC's in the US that will eat this guy alive..
    Immortal Technique is known as a political rapper,
    and he destroys Lowkey like..easily.
    His lyrical content, flow, beats, everything.
    Lowkey is barely known in the US..mainly because his raps suck shitlogs.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by View Post
    I thought as much but I still dunno why, of all the "representatives" he could have chosen, he chose this rapper /
    Lol, i can simply say:

Jay Z is a Christian, and swears in ALL his Music videos, does that mean all Christians swear? No.
    Jay Z is accused by so many people its believable, that hes a satanist. but does that mean all Christians are Satanist? No.
    Jay Z has one HUGE lip. Does that mean all Christians have big lips? No. (More of a joke )

I can find so many rappers in the Music industry who rap about sex, drugs, and money. the satanic charms on which lead you to hell.

@EMPIRE . read codex sinaiticus please. it will help you.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    Lol..there are underground MC's in the US that will eat this guy alive..
    Immortal Technique is known as a political rapper,
    and he destroys Lowkey like..easily.
    His lyrical content, flow, beats, everything.
    Lowkey is barely known in the US..mainly because his raps suck shitlogs.
    "he destroys lowkey easily"?
    since when? prove your point
    infact they've made alot of tracks together
    heres one.

Quote Originally Posted by Visiblegaming View Post
    Lol, i can simply say:

Jay Z is a Christian, and swears in ALL his Music videos, does that mean all Christians swear? No.
    Jay Z is accused by so many people its believable, that hes a satanist. but does that mean all Christians are Satanist? No.
    Jay Z has one HUGE lip. Does that mean all Christians have big lips? No. (More of a joke )

I can find so many rappers in the Music industry who rap about sex, drugs, and money. the satanic charms on which lead you to hell.

@EMPIRE . read codex sinaiticus please. it will help you.
    lol good example
    i dnt like to repeat what people say so i let the video do the speaking.
    Last edited by Dark[A]ce; 11-03-2010 at 11:11 AM.
    /Flame On

[IMG]https://i175.photobucke*****m/albums/w148/Guitarman1157/dontforget.gif[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Well M^3, this thread is a kinda response to the other one

And yes, lowkey does suck in comparison to the other rappers out there. Sorry, its the truth.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

heres one.
    YouTube - Voices of the voiceless - Immortal Technique & Lowkey [Red Pill Radio - HanaaB vid]

lol good example
    YouTube - Jay Z EXPOSED
    I don't have to prove my point..you just did it.
    If you really think Lowkey rapped better than immortal on that track..
    Than you obviously don't know jack shit about hip-hop..

Immortal>Lowkey

and Jay Z is corrupt piece of shit.
    I know who pays him..

Dude named his label Rockafella records
    Nuff said.

Btw John Todd talked about the Illumanti controlling the music industry.
    He had information most people today don't even know about.
    This was back in the 70's..he claimed to be an ex Illumanati member that converted to Christianity.
    He was later "discredited" Accused of rape, and thrown in jail.
    He somehow mysteriously vanished, and no one knows where he went to this very day.
    Look him up some time.
    Last edited by Ethereal; 11-03-2010 at 02:42 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

heres one.
    YouTube - Voices of the voiceless - Immortal Technique & Lowkey [Red Pill Radio - HanaaB vid]

lol good example
    YouTube - Jay Z EXPOSED

OMG On the vid lowkey & immortal technique! trilite tower there is my estate i live in! the image of a flat there! OH EM GE!!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    I don't have to prove my point..you just did it.
    If you really think Lowkey rapped better than immortal on that track..
    Than you obviously don't know jack shit about hip-hop..

Immortal>Lowkey

and Jay Z is corrupt piece of shit.
    I know who pays him..

Dude named his label Rockafella records
    Nuff said.

Btw John Todd talked about the Illumanti controlling the music industry.
    He had information most people today don't even know about.
    This was back in the 70's..he claimed to be an ex Illumanati member that converted to Christianity.
    He was later "discredited" Accused of rape, and thrown in jail.
    He somehow mysteriously vanished, and no one knows where he went to this very day.
    Look him up some time.
    1. where did i say lowkey rapped better than immortal on that track?
    2. in my opinion they both stand on the same lvl since they're lyrical style are very similar if u hear more tracks of both rap artists
    3. i dnt knw jack shit about hip hop? do u even listen to hip hop and underground grime?...
    since u think lowkey is barely known in the US seems like u dnt knw shit. -.-
    the US underground consider lowkey as the only great uk grime artist since the rest are rated average.
    /Flame On

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast