Thread: WWII

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBrightnezz View Post
    Thats what they tell you anyway.
    Keep the conspiracies to the general debate section, this is about Islamic and western cultures /

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Coeus View Post
    Keep the conspiracies to the general debate section, this is about Islamic and western cultures /
    Sorri for bringing up illuminati :P didnt notice

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    I think what brightnezz was trying to say is that in the end, you are just imposing a race tax.

If it was really towards charity i still couldn't see it being right, since the muslims then don't give to charity by force.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    I think what brightnezz was trying to say is that in the end, you are just imposing a race tax.

If it was really towards charity i still couldn't see it being right, since the muslims then don't give to charity by force.
    Wowowow, we dont give by force because we dont need force to give it. your need to think through your question

All religions are permitted to pay charity, but the main cause is that Islam is a brotherhood, followers of ALLAH are one. and following anyone else gives us no reason to care for them, so they pay jizyah for protection from invasions, protection from government, ect.

But this is what i was told as a child, havn't done research in a long time.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Visiblegaming View Post
    Wowowow, we dont give by force because we dont need force to give it. your need to think through your question

All religions are permitted to pay charity, but the main cause is that Islam is a brotherhood, followers of ALLAH are one. and following anyone else gives us no reason to care for them, so they pay jizyah for protection from invasions, protection from government, ect.

But this is what i was told as a child, havn't done research in a long time.
    Yeah, you don't need it because you don't want a forced tax.

It doesn't matter if muslims actually do give to charity, the fact that the system is set up that only jews have to is the reason its wrong.

If you put the tax on the entire population it would be ok, but only jews, thats just plain racist.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    Just all become a Erisian, it solves nothing but at least you know it won't.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

Yeah, you don't need it because you don't want a forced tax.

It doesn't matter if muslims actually do give to charity, the fact that the system is set up that only jews have to is the reason its wrong.

If you put the tax on the entire population it would be ok, but only jews, thats just plain racist.
    1- "waawaa! Islams not a race! waa!" remember saying that? and now Judaism is a race?

2- Its applied to ALL people of different faiths, its to have the freedom of worshipping your own faith in the country, and protection.. As we Muslim know Allah is god and other deny it then they ask if they can come to the protection of our own home, is a complete joke.

Listen, if you dont want tax, theres many other places in the world. so this isnt a harsh situation because of the fact you chose the choice to live there.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    1- "waawaa! Islams not a race! waa!" remember saying that? and now Judaism is a race?

2- Its applied to ALL people of different faiths, its to have the freedom of worshipping your own faith in the country, and protection.. As we Muslim know Allah is god and other deny it then they ask if they can come to the protection of our own home, is a complete joke.

Listen, if you dont want tax, theres many other places in the world. so this isnt a harsh situation because of the fact you chose the choice to live there.
    :/

Yeah, being jewish is a race thing. You somehow still don't get it after this much time, idk why you didn't learn this in school.

This is just another reason why the middle east is shit, and why you guy don't want to change it from being the shithole that it is.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical

Who says that? Your mind?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid

Yeah, being jewish is a race thing. You somehow still don't get it after this much time, idk why you didn't learn this in school.

This is just another reason why the middle east is shit, and why you guy don't want to change it from being the shithole that it is.
    you can't put all the blame for the situation in the middle east on the muslims,come on -.-
    the race is Hebrew(I think),and the religion follower is Jewish.
    Blame the USA for what's going on in the middle east.

Oh and,the tax for non-believers sounds better than killing them like Otto(fags)mans eg did to the Byzantine Empire.They were allowed to keep their religion,even with a tax that sounds ok to me,since they were kingdoms and empires formed by Muslims with Islam as national religion.

Empire,I'm waiting to see a post from you with bases you can start a debate on and an arguement or two for once
    Not the classic 2 line answers please
    Quote Originally Posted by Armalite42 View Post
    I am the sperm that won
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    Surprisingly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
    whoever made this thread... you just got owned by Casavir...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

Judaism is a race? you have a choice to be a Jew or not, thus it isn't a race.

Same goes with all faiths.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Judaism is a race? you have a choice to be a Jew or not, thus it isn't a race.

Same goes with all faiths.
    Jews are confirmed as an ethic group, they are also a 'race' according to the U.S. Supreme Court to protect Jews in the US.

Quote Originally Posted by Casavir View Post
    you can't put all the blame for the situation in the middle east on the muslims,come on -.-
    the race is Hebrew(I think),and the religion follower is Jewish.
    Blame the USA for what's going on in the middle east.

Oh and,the tax for non-believers sounds better than killing them like Otto(fags)mans eg did to the Byzantine Empire.They were allowed to keep their religion,even with a tax that sounds ok to me,since they were kingdoms and empires formed by Muslims with Islam as national religion.

Empire,I'm waiting to see a post from you with bases you can start a debate on and an arguement or two for once
    Not the classic 2 line answers please
    The race isn't Hebrew, Hebrew is a Jewish language, there is different Jews from their background. Surprised, the Ottoman Empire/Turkey accepted the Jews with open arms and treated them like a fellow citizen with no taxes.

The tax is high or very high for the non-muslims, you pay more and you are unable to be come more economically stable or richer than Muslims who had to pay simple 1/5.
    Last edited by Mouzie; 11-10-2010 at 11:13 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    Jews are confirmed as an ethic group, they are also a 'race' according to the U.S. Supreme Court to protect Jews in the US.

The race isn't Hebrew, Hebrew is a Jewish language, there is different Jews from their background. Surprised, the Ottoman Empire/Turkey accepted the Jews with open arms and treated them like a fellow citizen with no taxes.

The tax is high or very high for the non-muslims, you pay more and you are unable to be come more economically stable or richer than Muslims who had to pay simple 1/5.
    Heres the thing, in the time of the crusade ect, Jews and civilian christians wanted to hide out in the arabian areas because of the powerful army and big land, though they charged them, this charge showed loyalty, but wasn't as high as it is now.

Now arabian government are corrupt and use it as an advantage.

ME = Would let all who want to worship to worship [Not pagans/satanist/Hindu] but all who worship 1 god can worship free of charge, live on the land free of charge and learn free of charge.

But the thing is, many would say "He believes in another God!!" ..and this starts trouble, WE ALL BELIEVE IN 1 GOD, BUT IN DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVE!

Allah = The god
    EL/Al = The
    Lah = God

Translate the word God in english to arabic = Lah, add the word "the" to enphasis the "1 God" = Allah!

Why dont people understand this? its Just a translation from English to arabic or Arabic to English!

Were all alike Just believe in 1 God and follow the earliest holy scriptures and thats that!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Heres the thing, in the time of the crusade ect, Jews and civilian christians wanted to hide out in the arabian areas because of the powerful army and big land, though they charged them, this charge showed loyalty, but wasn't as high as it is now.

Now arabian government are corrupt and use it as an advantage.

ME = Would let all who want to worship to worship [Not pagans/satanist/Hindu] but all who worship 1 god can worship free of charge, live on the land free of charge and learn free of charge.

But the thing is, many would say "He believes in another God!!" ..and this starts trouble, WE ALL BELIEVE IN 1 GOD, BUT IN DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVE!

Allah = The god
    EL/Al = The
    Lah = God

Translate the word God in english to arabic = Lah, add the word "the" to enphasis the "1 God" = Allah!

Why dont people understand this? its Just a translation from English to arabic or Arabic to English!

Were all alike Just believe in 1 God and follow the earliest holy scriptures and thats that!
    Uh no, the reason why the Jews went to the Ottoman Empire because they was accepted and other countries wanted them gone. Poland-Lithuania was formed and the Jews was welcomed there with the same rights and everything, which is why most of the Holocaust victims was in Poland.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    Uh no, the reason why the Jews went to the Ottoman Empire because they was accepted and other countries wanted them gone. Poland-Lithuania was formed and the Jews was welcomed there with the same rights and everything, which is why most of the Holocaust victims was in Poland.
    Err..im on about the crusade..way long before the holocaust

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast