Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    So standoff you have seen my new stuff since my last post do you think I could get in now or do I need more

my best work is in my gallery probably the last four

under chuck norrises bed. yea, even hes scared of me
    Thanks
    i am fond of your new sig although that pixellation on the render around the edges,( dissolve blending i beleive) looks a little tacked on. i think you are very good and a natural designer. but your sigs need more touches, a personal swig. anyone can just throw a brush on a c4d with a render, you need personal style. using some unusual effects and finishing it off... try a little trick like putting a graphic pen layer on top and fading it or something, somethingcool. keep at it. not long now.....

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by A7X Oblivian
    i'm saying no at the moment. u need to spend some time learning many things of photoshop so u can help people, it is one of your best though. honestly i would rather not have GIMP users on the crew because it could cause some confusion

a niceish image but u lack PS experiance which is one of my main critia for excepting people into the crew

so no, not at the moment at least
    Well, I am Hereby Re-Applying to be on the GFX team.

* Designing name: Jackal

* How long I have been designing: About 2 months now.

*I was the GFX Team Mod at gameplayforum.com, but, do to 'Inactivity Issues', i am no longer.

*Some of my Better pieces:

[IMG]https://i63.photobucke*****m/albums/h127/TheJackal-/New%20Gallery/BloodSig.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]https://i63.photobucke*****m/albums/h127/TheJackal-/New%20Gallery/Redpulse.gif[/IMG]
    [IMG]https://i63.photobucke*****m/albums/h127/TheJackal-/New%20Gallery/Jackalfan.gif[/IMG]
    [IMG]https://i63.photobucke*****m/albums/h127/TheJackal-/New%20Gallery/metal.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]https://i63.photobucke*****m/albums/h127/TheJackal-/New%20Gallery/Enigma-1.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]https://i63.photobucke*****m/albums/h127/TheJackal-/Old%20Gallery/1h1a1isig.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]https://i63.photobucke*****m/albums/h127/TheJackal-/Old%20Gallery/myrealfurysig.gif[/IMG] (Yes, The Infamous Rain Effect)

Oh, and It has come to my attention that of the sigs above, far too many are red. I intend to remedy his problem as soon as possible.

* Other info: I Have posted many various Tutorials on this site, and as you all may know, I like to use The Gnu Image Manipulation Program, however, I recently aquired Adobe Photoshop CS2, and I intend to use that to Increase The quality of my Graphic Design. Since I am proficient (Somewhat) in GIMP, and I am eager to learn to use Photoshop, I would make a great part of MPGH's GFX team.

Thank you for your time.

-Jack

Thanks
    well well well is team jackal failing already? jokes. and btw, were you a mod designer at gameplayforum? legend started that YES I KNOW but i was with him form the VERY START on his original forum. it had black backgruondf with purple text and grey borders. i fixed it then we got a new one. then we went well untill somehitng involving 1h1a1i got mixed up then we made new one. i was the ORIGINIAL gfx admin! i so pwnt that. anyway, my vote is kind of yes partially no :S. it depends what bullet thinks. and jadedfrog + mostwanted (but they aint posted lately)

its me and bullet i guess. im not too sure, we could use a GIMPer

Thanks
    In my opinion, both Jackal and Rob-bert are still at the basic stage, so I am afraid that it is a no from me aswell, to both of you. Maybe you could both create a few signatures different from the ones entered?

Thanks
    not sure if i count, but no for now jackal, so man, u just don't have any PS experiance

Thanks
    its settled then. beef up on ur skills and come back with diff ones

Thanks
    Standy should do the same

Thanks
    wat u mean. u mean i shold be kicked then retry? thru pm's i was told that my sigs werent at that perfect finessse yet but i had so much knowledge of ps and willingness to share that it would bring uniqueness to the crew.

ps- im gettin dam close to that finesse btw

Thanks
    It's ok Standoff, I'll still love you

Thanks
    ok im scared................ 0.-

Thanks
    standoof how the fuck did you make it into gfx team? your sigs are lame and they sarx0r. and you have basicaly spammed your way up to 900+ posts.

true dat. TESTIFY~! ~.O

someone really needs to gfx your skills up :S

Thanks
    Enigma, his sig is better than urs. U just wrote ur name on a pic using the font standoff had in his old splintercell sig. U need to get off his back.

Thanks
    enigma is it just me or are the last 10 sigs you made for elementx? and ur msn is subtitled "Chieftan of elly followers"...*cough* asskisser *cough* i made it on to the gfx crew because i have a higher knowledge of photoshop tyhan anyone par chronologix. (and pretty much even with maybe bullet and definately oblivion.)

i never wanted to be rude but fine. testify to this you immature shithead.

All of your sigs are just a basic render, with some werid fucked up backgorund. and then some retarded border half of the time. AND your team is failing becasue nobody really likes the sigs. wow you made ONE good sig by smudging a render and giving it to elly. my current one destroys that shit. so dont testify shit to me coz i can keep going with this shit. Imean loook at ur current sig. wat the fuck is that. tell me what is GOOD about that. it is embarassing you. i mean, its a over contrasted green tech background, then some blue/red OVERSIZED RETARDED border, and a render that is INFRONT OF THE BORDER (a massive no-no) and it totally comes from nowehere, then a stretched pixelleey/tech font and u wear it like a badge of honour. dont you ever say my gfx suck because you are not god. remember that
    Last edited by -[standoff]-; 08-05-2006 at 02:55 AM.

Thanks
    Ummm... I'm not kissing his ass, it's just i'm a really good friend of his and when he comes over I make him a new sig and I only call him Lord Elly because when we were playing Champions of Norrath: Return to Arms he was 6 levels above me so I called him Lord Elly and he called me General Eni.

And you remember this:

Talk properly. Use your fullstops and comma's you cockbite.

Keep your gay ass comments below 4 lines.

And just keep this in mind...

YOUR ABOUT TO GET A REALITY CHECK... Bitch!
    Last edited by The_Enigma; 08-06-2006 at 06:10 AM.

Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast