Thread: SBUH#1

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by lies' View Post
    Your dick doesn't have self control and begins to grow. You began to get horny and if that girl wants to fuck then you'll most likely fuck here too.

It's my hormones, i can't do anything about it. But that doesn't matter for god. A sin is a sin.

Lol.. *giggles*
    You're comparing consensual sex to rape?

Yes even consensual sex to someone you are not married to is a sin, but not a commandment.
    surely you don't believe all sins are equal..

Would you place Not honoring your father and mother,
    to killing someone on the same level of sin?

They're both sins.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by lies' View Post
    Your dick doesn't have self control and begins to grow. You began to get horny and if that girl wants to fuck then you'll most likely fuck here too.

It's my hormones, i can't do anything about it. But that doesn't matter for god. A sin is a sin.

Lol.. *giggles*
    Its called "putting yourself in that situation."

Much to your disbelief, no one just goes "hey wanna fuck?" in america. As you probably thing arranged marriages are ok too, you probably also think that consensual sex is rape because you've never had it.
    [IMG]https://i334.photobucke*****m/albums/m414/sjwho2/griffith3.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    You're comparing consensual sex to rape?

Yes even consensual sex to someone you are not married to is a sin, but not a commandment.
    surely you don't believe all sins are equal..

Would you place Not honoring your father and mother,
    to killing someone on the same level of sin?

They're both sins.
    We believe in minor and majour sins,

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    The "Qatif Girl" Rape Case (Arabic: قضية اغتصاب فتاة القطيف‎) is a much-publicized gang-rape case. The victim was a teenage girl from Qatif (Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia), who, along with her male companion, was kidnapped and gang-raped by seven Saudi men in mid-2006. A Saudi Sharia court sentenced the perpetrators to varying sentences involving 80 to 1,000 lashes and imprisonment up to ten years for four of them. The court also sentenced the two victims to six months in prison and 90 lashes each for "being alone with a man who is not a relative" in a parked car. The appeals court doubled the victims' sentences in late 2007 as punishment for the heavy media coverage of the event in the international press regarding the treatment of women in the KSA and Saudi judicial practices. In December 2007 the Saudi King Abdullah issued an official pardon for the two victims, citing his ultimate authority to revise "discretionary" punishments in accordance with the public good, although the pardon did not reflect any lack of confidence in the Saudi justice system or in the fairness of the verdicts.

SANAA, Yemen (CNN) -- Nujood Ali is 10 years old, but she already has been married and divorced. It was an arranged marriage in which she said a husband three times her age routinely beat and raped her.

Want more?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Visiblegaming View Post
    We believe in minor and majour sins,
    Ok, so why would you agree with lies, and hit the thanks button?

That didn't make a whole lot of sense to me, but w/e.

I think the point I made was quite valid,
    and we're both on the same page as far as sins being on different levels,
    or major or minor sins.

Pretty much the same thing.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    The "Qatif Girl" Rape Case (Arabic: قضية اغتصاب فتاة القطيف‎) is a much-publicized gang-rape case. The victim was a teenage girl from Qatif (Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia), who, along with her male companion, was kidnapped and gang-raped by seven Saudi men in mid-2006. A Saudi Sharia court sentenced the perpetrators to varying sentences involving 80 to 1,000 lashes and imprisonment up to ten years for four of them. The court also sentenced the two victims to six months in prison and 90 lashes each for "being alone with a man who is not a relative" in a parked car. The appeals court doubled the victims' sentences in late 2007 as punishment for the heavy media coverage of the event in the international press regarding the treatment of women in the KSA and Saudi judicial practices. In December 2007 the Saudi King Abdullah issued an official pardon for the two victims, citing his ultimate authority to revise "discretionary" punishments in accordance with the public good, although the pardon did not reflect any lack of confidence in the Saudi justice system or in the fairness of the verdicts.

SANAA, Yemen (CNN) -- Nujood Ali is 10 years old, but she already has been married and divorced. It was an arranged marriage in which she said a husband three times her age routinely beat and raped her.

Want more?
    Welp, they can't really argue that one :/

Sad story tho.
    [IMG]https://i334.photobucke*****m/albums/m414/sjwho2/griffith3.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    Ok, so why would you agree with lies, and hit the thanks button?
    It's just a button.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBrightnezz View Post
    Welp, they can't really argue that one :/

Sad story tho.
    I can argue with it.

Arab doesn't = Islam.

Bring me qoutes from the quran or hadith telling us to slash women for being alone with other men.

Though why would a lady be alone with another man, theres more of a chance she would want something out of him...

This is an ARAB law, so id like to see some proof dont just come here and run your mouth without proof.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    I can argue with it.

Arab doesn't = Islam.

Bring me qoutes from the quran or hadith telling us to slash women for being alone with other men.

Though why would a lady be alone with another man, theres more of a chance she would want something out of him...

This is an ARAB law, so id like to see some proof dont just come here and run your mouth without proof.
    This is from Saudi Arabia where the Q'uran IS the law known as Sharia.. so I am pretty sure that there is something on that line.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    This is from Saudi Arabia where the Q'uran IS the law known as Sharia.. so I am pretty sure that there is something on that line.
    Quran isn't the law in saudi arabia because the "law" keeps changing in saudi arabia.

Sharia has limits, saudi arabia extend these limits to a point it becomes as if "nobody goes in and comes out alive" its a dumbass thing.

I mean cutting hand = sharia.
    rape victim stoned = not sharia, but got added on...

e.g Women not aloud to work? LOL khadija worked how about that? she was a merchant.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quran isn't the law in saudi arabia because the "law" keeps changing in saudi arabia.

Sharia has limits, saudi arabia extend these limits to a point it becomes as if "nobody goes in and comes out alive" its a dumbass thing.

I mean cutting hand = sharia.
    rape victim stoned = not sharia, but got added on...

e.g Women not aloud to work? LOL khadija worked how about that? she was a merchant.
    There is a different between SHARIA which is the Islamic code and the JUSTICE COURT, which completely different. I don't have to SHOW you a punishment in the Q'uran. The punishment was done BECAUSE and this is why:
    Punishment is given to what she/he did in most case is from two quotes: Sura 33:59 declares, "O Prophet, say to thy wives and daughters and the believing women, that they draw their veils close to them; so it is likelier they will be known, and not hurt." Sale gave a more detailed interpretation translation, women are to "cast their outer garments over them when they walk abroad; this will be more proper, that they may be known to be matrons of reputation, and may not be affronted by unseemly words or actions." (p. 417)

and

Sura 24:30-31. The Qur’an says, "Say to the believers, that they cast down their eyes and guard their private parts; that is purer for them. God is aware of the things they work, and say to the believing women, that they cast down their eyes and guard their private parts, and reveal not their adornment save such as is outward and let them cast their veils over their bosoms, and not reveal their adornment save to their husbands, or their fathers, or their husband’s father, or their sons, or their husband’s son, or their sister’s sons, or their women, or what their right hands own, or such men as attend them, not having sexual desire, or children who have not yet attained knowledge of women’s private parts; nor let them stamp their feet, so that their hidden ornaments may be known."

The subordinate position of women in society is reinforced in other contexts (as in not being able to work). Sura 2:228 states, "Women have such honorable rights as obligations, but their men have a degree above them." Sale is more to the point in declaring that "the women ought also to behave towards their husbands in like manner as their husbands should behave toward them, according to what is just; but the men ought to have a superiority over them. God is mighty and wise." (p. 32) The superiority is expressed in another fashion toward their wives. "Men are the managers of the affairs of women for that God has preferred in bounty one of them over another, and for that they have expended of their property. Righteous women are therefore obedient, guarding the secret for God’s guarding. And those you fear may be rebellious admonish; banish them to their couches, and beat them. If they then obey you, look not for any way against them." (Sura 4:34) Moreover, the Qur’an declares that God "created for you, of yourselves, spouses, that you might repose in them." (Sura 30:20)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    There is a different between SHARIA which is the Islamic code and the JUSTICE COURT, which completely different. I don't have to SHOW you a punishment in the Q'uran. The punishment was done BECAUSE and this is why:
    Punishment is given to what she/he did in most case is from two quotes: Sura 33:59 declares, "O Prophet, say to thy wives and daughters and the believing women, that they draw their veils close to them; so it is likelier they will be known, and not hurt." Sale gave a more detailed interpretation translation, women are to "cast their outer garments over them when they walk abroad; this will be more proper, that they may be known to be matrons of reputation, and may not be affronted by unseemly words or actions." (p. 417)

and

Sura 24:30-31. The Qur’an says, "Say to the believers, that they cast down their eyes and guard their private parts; that is purer for them. God is aware of the things they work, and say to the believing women, that they cast down their eyes and guard their private parts, and reveal not their adornment save such as is outward and let them cast their veils over their bosoms, and not reveal their adornment save to their husbands, or their fathers, or their husband’s father, or their sons, or their husband’s son, or their sister’s sons, or their women, or what their right hands own, or such men as attend them, not having sexual desire, or children who have not yet attained knowledge of women’s private parts; nor let them stamp their feet, so that their hidden ornaments may be known."

The subordinate position of women in society is reinforced in other contexts (as in not being able to work). Sura 2:228 states, "Women have such honorable rights as obligations, but their men have a degree above them." Sale is more to the point in declaring that "the women ought also to behave towards their husbands in like manner as their husbands should behave toward them, according to what is just; but the men ought to have a superiority over them. God is mighty and wise." (p. 32) The superiority is expressed in another fashion toward their wives. "Men are the managers of the affairs of women for that God has preferred in bounty one of them over another, and for that they have expended of their property. Righteous women are therefore obedient, guarding the secret for God’s guarding. And those you fear may be rebellious admonish; banish them to their couches, and beat them. If they then obey you, look not for any way against them." (Sura 4:34) Moreover, the Qur’an declares that God "created for you, of yourselves, spouses, that you might repose in them." (Sura 30:20)
    Sorry, but i dont see the point O.o

1- I can tell this is copied from an Anti-Islamic site, dont lie to me.

[If your point is female mistreated your wrong]

2-
    [2:231] If you divorce the women, once they fulfill their interim (three menstruations), you shall allow them to live in the same home amicably, or let them leave amicably. Do not force them to stay against their will, as a revenge. Anyone who does this wrongs his own soul. Do not take GOD's revelations in vain. Remember GOD's blessings upon you, and that He sent down to you the scripture and wisdom to enlighten you. You shall observe GOD, and know that GOD is aware of all things.

__________________________________________________ _

[4:128] If a woman senses oppression or desertion from her husband, the couple shall try to reconcile their differences, for conciliation is best for them. Selfishness is a human trait, and if you do good and lead a righteous life, GOD is fully Cognizant of everything you do.

__________________________________________________ _

[4:19] O you who believe, it is not lawful for you to inherit what the women leave behind, against their will. You shall not force them to give up anything you had given them, unless they commit a proven adultery. You shall treat them nicely. If you dislike them, you may dislike something wherein GOD has placed a lot of good.

What people fail to do is look up for verses which connects to the negative verses.

God explains women in the quran as precious humans and men should not take advantage.

-¬¬¬IM NOT SURE IF UR POINT IS WOMEN BEING LESS THEN MEN, INCASE HERES AN ANSWER¬¬--

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    I think mouzies point is that the law based of the quran mistreats women.

I can only hope one day the middle east becomes not as far behind on everything and allows their women to at least normally.

Must suck to wear twice the clothing as everyone else.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    I think mouzies point is that the law based of the quran mistreats women.

I can only hope one day the middle east becomes not as far behind on everything and allows their women to at least normally.

Must suck to wear twice the clothing as everyone else.
    twice? its one damn gown, you seriously are LOST deep in these threads..women are MEANT to be treated like queens at the minimum! but some arabs try to use it for there advantage and use women as objects. this is HARAM and ALLAH warned us about the consequences.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    twice? its one damn gown, you seriously are LOST deep in these threads..women are MEANT to be treated like queens at the minimum! but some arabs try to use it for there advantage and use women as objects. this is HARAM and ALLAH warned us about the consequences.
    Lawl?

I got my quotes from an Islamic Q'uran site.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast