Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by [=Evl=] View Post
    The only hacks that steal your accounts are keyloggers. You can tell it's a keylogger because when you open the hack or inject it, it will ask for your ID and Pass before even really clicking on the Client. That's a keylogger. All hacks being approved are a MUST to be uploaded through MPGH. Minions will review the post, virusscans, ss's etc. Minions are here to protect us, the MPGH community from scams and viruses from lurking into your hard drive when using a funner way of playing the game(hacking). Your Anti-Virus will alert you saying the hack is a virus but that's only because of the codes in the DLL. The alert is only a false/positive.
    Nope, some hacks can read the user & pass you enter in WR /

Quote Originally Posted by ryski123 View Post
    Number 3 is incorrect... Virus scans will show faulse positives NOT because their keyloggers but because they are packed with themidia
    That ^ False positives = injector | themida

Quote Originally Posted by Shunnai View Post
    Virus Scans. And overlooking the ,dll
    Virus scans usually don't help, checking the dll or using network monitors (ms' network monitor | wireshark) does.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by [=Evl=] View Post
    The only hacks that steal your accounts are keyloggers. You can tell it's a keylogger because when you open the hack or inject it, it will ask for your ID and Pass before even really clicking on the Client. That's a keylogger. All hacks being approved are a MUST to be uploaded through MPGH. Minions will review the post, virusscans, ss's etc. Minions are here to protect us, the MPGH community from scams and viruses from lurking into your hard drive when using a funner way of playing the game(hacking). Your Anti-Virus will alert you saying the hack is a virus but that's only because of the codes in the DLL. The alert is only a false/positive.

You can tell it's a keylogger because when you open the hack or inject it, it will ask for your ID and Pass before even really clicking on the Client.
    = fail.

They can just keylogg you intil you logg into warrock account ....
    ATTENTION WR PLAYERS !

I AM SELLLING ALL MY WR RETAIL ACCOUNTS ! CHEAP!

https://www.mpgh.net/forum/124-sellin...ml#post4862046

11 succesfull trades

[IMG]https://i843.photobucke*****m/albums/zz356/white_tiger0226/uamfmmbygmfs-1.gif[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by poffertjes View Post
    Hello, i am already member for a long time but i read everything and make not much posts.

This kind of hacks are immidiantly detected by my virus scanner, i use Eset Smart Security. All network from what comes in en what is comming out wil first be checked and need my permission to send. I can view all my out going network and what is comming in. So i dont care much but thank you for saying this. 2 days on my computer i had a hack that was able to send some data outside, i blocked that so i love my eset scanner. from my side its an recommeded scanner for other people.

I am very sorry for my bad english and my awfull long story.
    It's stolen, not stealed.

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    same old rules again... XD

Add me on MSN - get2sw4d@hotmail.com
    Add me on Skype - adminb0sswr

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123