Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical

something everyone could do

something everyone should do(but i know its a far fetched idea) but if everyone just stopped buying nx for a month or two,and put together a demands of things they want fixed,when i say a list it has to be legitamate request like fix lag,etc...or that they want perms not to expire)nexon just might listen....a month or two with no money coming in might make them see how important players are

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    impossible idea is impossible

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical

yea i know

Quote Originally Posted by Bombsaway707 View Post
    thats why i said "far fetched idea",but that kind of stuff is the only thing that would get nexon to listen.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by speedweenie View Post
    something everyone should do(but i know its a far fetched idea) but if everyone just stopped buying nx for a month or two,and put together a demands of things they want fixed,when i say a list it has to be legitamate request like fix lag,etc...or that they want perms not to expire)nexon just might listen....a month or two with no money coming in might make them see how important players are
    So you want to cut off nexon's income and then ask them to fix problems when they have no money. That's brilliant.

Nexon isn't made up of a bunch of idiots.
    They will sit down and look at a chart, if they see that combat arms isnt making any income...they will simply do something to fix it. They arent going to put more money into something that's not making them money.

(Also i would like to add that the lag is most likely on your end. )
    [IMG]https://i238.photobucke*****m/albums/ff303/colby1666/Signatures/DayDream-1.png[/IMG]
    x x x x x x

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    agreed and they also need to fix overpowered guns like the mp7 mod

Source Filmmaker Animator/Poster Maker
    Former Minecraft Minion
    Film Enthusiast
    TF2 Player

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical

geez another rocket scientist

Quote Originally Posted by Ryguy View Post

So you want to cut off nexon's income and then ask them to fix problems when they have no money. That's brilliant.

Nexon isn't made up of a bunch of idiots.
    They will sit down and look at a chart, if they see that combat arms isnt making any income...they will simply do something to fix it. They arent going to put more money into something that's not making them money.

(Also i would like to add that the lag is most likely on your end. )
    i said nx,nx covers all games by nexon...they have more than one....the lag isnt on my end,BECAUSE I HAVE NO LAG MY SHIT RUNS JUST FINE....AND NEXON IS A MONEY MACHINE THE FOUNDER OF NEXON,AND STILL EXECUTIVE PRESIDENT IS WORTH 320 MILLION......AND IF NO MONEY COMES IN THEY WILL START LISTENING....people like you are so narrow minded you cant see the light from all the shit in your eyes because your heads been up your ass(or someone elses ass)
    Last edited by speedweenie; 11-10-2010 at 02:24 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    not gonna happen im actually just about to go buy NX

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical

no shit

Quote Originally Posted by Tibirius View Post
    not gonna happen im actually just about to go buy NX
    i said in original post that "it was far fetched",then not long after that i agreed with bombsaway that it was impossible and it was just "a example of the only kind of protest nexon might listen too"

it was a hypothetical scenerio and it was just a example,but americas gaming youth has no ability to use scenerios or brain cells in a productive and intelligent manner..also i dont believe you on buying nx cause it says in your post your selling.....i guess you need lunch money or something

Thanks
    The first thing any business would do is to take a look at what happened right before the loss of income. Lets say they got rid of a certain gun or something in the black market. They would most likely add it back or something else of similar stature. If that doesn't work they may try to get money in some other form. If that doesn't work, Combat arms will actually start to lose money for the corporation and then it will most likely be shut down. Now before you say anything back, I know that nexon is a big company and combat arms is a popular game, it would take a lot of time for nexon to get rid of it so I doubt it would even come to that.

Also, for a free game there isn't going to be top of the line quality. And even though you may not lag anytime else when on the computer, Combat arms takes up a lot of memory so it could be you. Without turning this argument into some childish fight I would like to say that I am looking at this from a business like view where as you are seeing it from a consumer view.
    [IMG]https://i238.photobucke*****m/albums/ff303/colby1666/Signatures/DayDream-1.png[/IMG]
    x x x x x x

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Ryguy For This Useful Post:

Mike (11-11-2010)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    i said in original post that "it was far fetched",then not long after that i agreed with bombsaway that it was impossible and it was just "a example of the only kind of protest nexon might listen too"

it was a hypothetical scenerio and it was just a example,but americas gaming youth has no ability to use scenerios or brain cells in a productive and intelligent manner..also i dont believe you on buying nx cause it says in your post your selling.....i guess you need lunch money or something
    i buy it then sell it, i dont want to take the bus so ill buy it later or if anyone ends up wanting to buy it

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical

AGAIN I WILL REPEAT MYSELF

The first thing any business would do is to take a look at what happened right before the loss of income. Lets say they got rid of a certain gun or something in the black market. They would most likely add it back or something else of similar stature. If that doesn't work they may try to get money in some other form. If that doesn't work, Combat arms will actually start to lose money for the corporation and then it will most likely be shut down. Now before you say anything back, I know that nexon is a big company and combat arms is a popular game, it would take a lot of time for nexon to get rid of it so I doubt it would even come to that.

Also, for a free game there isn't going to be top of the line quality. And even though you may not lag anytime else when on the computer, Combat arms takes up a lot of memory so it could be you. Without turning this argument into some childish fight I would like to say that I am looking at this from a business like view where as you are seeing it from a consumer view.
    NEXON HAS MORE GAMES THAN COMBAT ARMS!!!!!!!NX COVERS ALL GAMES!!!!!!!GEEZ LEARN TO READ!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY WOULD HAVE TO LOOK AT ENTIRE BUSINESS ETHICS AND PROCESS AND WHAT CONSUMERS OPINIONS ARE.YEA ITS A FREE GAME BUT IT WOULDNT BE FREE TO EVERYONE NOR WOULD ANY OF THE NEXON GAMES EXIST WITHOUT THE CONSUMER BUYING NX!!!!!!!!

for example
    they are going to no longer offer permanant weapon sells,now everyone will have to rent guns all year,that will make them more money but cost us more money.
    when they stop selling perm guns or permanant items in other games and all of a sudden every stops buying nx,or a large majority quit and nexons money is cut in half or even more then maybe they decide that selling perms isnt a bad idea.

NEXON ADVERTISES THE GAME IS FREE...BUT THEY KNOW PEOPLE ARE GOING TO SPEND MONEY ON IT...ITS LIKE A CRACK DEALER WHO WANTS A NEW CUSTOMER.....GIVE THEM THE FIRST HIT FOR FREE, THEN YOU KNOW THEY WILL BE BACK AND BRING MONEY WITH THEM,AGAIN,AGAIN,AND AGAIN
    Last edited by speedweenie; 11-10-2010 at 02:38 PM.

Thanks
    NEXON HAS MORE GAMES THAN COMBAT ARMS!!!!!!!NX COVERS ALL GAMES!!!!!!!GEEZ LEARN TO READ!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY WOULD HAVE TO LOOK AT ENTIRE BUSINESS ETHICS AND PROCESS AND WHAT CONSUMERS OPINIONS ARE.YEA ITS A FREE GAME BUT IT WOULDNT BE FREE TO EVERYONE NOR WOULD ANY OF THE NEXON GAMES EXIST WITHOUT THE CONSUMER BUYING NX!!!!!!!!

for example
    they are going to no longer offer permanant weapon sells,now everyone will have to rent guns all year,that will make them more money but cost us more money.
    when they stop selling perm guns or permanant items in other games and all of a sudden every stops buying nx,or a large majority quit and nexons money is cut in half or even more then maybe they decide that selling perms isnt a bad idea.

NEXON ADVERTISES THE GAME IS FREE...BUT THEY KNOW PEOPLE ARE GOING TO SPEND MONEY ON IT...ITS LIKE A CRACK DEALER WHO WANTS A NEW CUSTOMER.....GIVE THEM THE FIRST HIT FOR FREE, THEN YOU KNOW THEY WILL BE BACK AND BRING MONEY WITH THEM,AGAIN,AGAIN,AND AGAIN
    Im just going to comment on like every sentence you just wrote.

I know nexon has more than one game and that NX covers all of their games. However I am certainly sure that nexon is keeping track of where the nx is being used. Nexon has little concern on consumer opinions because if they based their next move on the opinions of the consumers the game would fail. Also, you're absolutely right, Nexon games would not exist without the consumers buying nx. Nexon uses the revenue from NX sales to fund the hosting of their games and various updates and salaries etc. People buy nx for a certain game, and if a certain game is not getting people to buy nx they will look for ways to fix that. Nexon has shut down games before, and I can guess that the reason was for lack of income.

Second paragraph response.
    Nexon looked at their logs of which games were producing the most revenue and decided that combat arms needed to produce more. So instead of offering these permanent weapons nexon is now going to make you pay them each time you want to use the guns. If they are changing something to make more money, they arent going to go back to the way it was unless they see an increase in sales.
    x x x x x x

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Bombsaway707 View Post
    This isn't quite an impossible idea. I doubt anyone would actually go through with it, but if we actually all did, it would make a major impact on Nexon, and we could actually get a lot of things in the game fixed.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Jack's Backup For This Useful Post:

speedweenie (11-10-2010)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical

you have the basic idea

Im just going to comment on like every sentence you just wrote.

I know nexon has more than one game and that NX covers all of their games. However I am certainly sure that nexon is keeping track of where the nx is being used. Nexon has little concern on consumer opinions because if they based their next move on the opinions of the consumers the game would fail. Also, you're absolutely right, Nexon games would not exist without the consumers buying nx. Nexon uses the revenue from NX sales to fund the hosting of their games and various updates and salaries etc. People buy nx for a certain game, and if a certain game is not getting people to buy nx they will look for ways to fix that. Nexon has shut down games before, and I can guess that the reason was for lack of income.

Second paragraph response.
    Nexon looked at their logs of which games were producing the most revenue and decided that combat arms needed to produce more. So instead of offering these permanent weapons nexon is now going to make you pay them each time you want to use the guns. If they are changing something to make more money, they arent going to go back to the way it was unless they see an increase in sales.
    but you still keep singiling out combat arms and them fixing a specific problem.

but what im saying is just not buying nx alltogether and nx purchases in all games would slow down to a point that nexon might think "hmmmmmmmm,no one is buying nx,and nothing is being brought in by any game"

they woulld also think "well we cant just shut down all games,and obviously the problem is nexon itself,and maybe start reveiwing customer complaints and feed back "

then they start seeing complaints like a gold grade customer who has logged complaints like nx items that had 45 days on them gone after a update 9 months ago and filed a ticket on it with no response and so i sent 3 more after 3 months of no answer.then the tickets got closed for spamming tickets and nothing done.i sent them another after that saying i wasnt spending a dime more till the missing nx items were replaced and i havnt spent not one dollar since.

then if they decide well hellits not going to cost anything to give him back the lost items,then if i log in one day and BAM! the weapons are there and i buy nx again because they fixed it .it would show good faith
    Last edited by speedweenie; 11-10-2010 at 03:26 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    What is probably going to end up happening is they do the monthly permy sale again. Of course after a few months of no permies at all, to make up for "lost revenue."

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Jack's Backup For This Useful Post:

speedweenie (11-10-2010)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast