Threaded View

Thanks
    My Mood
    Worried

Massive permanent sales boycott

First off:

boycott defenitions for kids: WIKIPEDIA: A boycott is a form of consumer activism involving the act of voluntarily abstaining from using, buying, or dealing with a person, organization, or country as an expression of protest, usually for political reasons.

IIght, se we all saw then nexon is retiring some weapons from being bought for permanent (link: Combat Arms News -- Online FPS Action )

i think then this is quite the biggest fail ive ever seen on many F2P fps that i play. But we need to know what is the real reason for it, well i think i got it. Nexon loves money, and we all know that. They never make moves without thinking about it for a while (doesnt seems like it sometimes). This particular move is based on a significant NX purchase drop. The kids buy for 75k nx of perms and will not have to buy any guns again. In my example, you buy a perm USP, G36 valk or m416 cqb, MG36 and L96a1 artic, and youre set for ever. But nexon make more money on temporary purchases, such as 7 and 30days based weapons. So this is a money shot mostly...

But i think to prove to nexon then some stupid money moves arent worth, we should all boycott last chances sales, to protest our disapointment.

Tell me what you think, with intelligent response, so no flame such as, NO NEXON FAIL!, we all fking know it!

IIGHT SO THO, I POSTED IT ON NEXONS FORUM THERE: Nexon Forums - Massive perm sales boycott

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Jarppi For This Useful Post:

speedweenie (11-10-2010)