Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad

No Beta Testing Hacks Or 'Bypasses'

1. No 'Beta Testing Hacks' for fuck sake.
    2. All the 'bypasses' here are not required, as PB is not doing memory scans. Thus these 'bypasses' have no effect what so ever. Unless your using a full bypass(Disabling PB completely)

There are two types of tragedies in life. One is not getting what you want, the other is getting it.

If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Good spoken...and all those bypasses what was posted didn't even work...completely bullshit

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by masterboy120 View Post
    Good spoken...and all those bypasses what was posted didn't even work...completely bullshit
    One did ... but it was detected like in 30 mins - and it had full pb disabling, i believe.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by mastasnip3 View Post
    One did ... but it was detected like in 30 mins - and it had full pb disabling, i believe.
    If it had PB completely disabled.....then....it wouldn't have gotten detected now would it.

There are two types of tragedies in life. One is not getting what you want, the other is getting it.

If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?

Thanks
    Lol, I think more people should try and reverse engineer punkbuster.

Thats the problem! no one wants to try or they think its to hard to get a debugger and disassemble pbcl.dll, well I am not afraid to try and I will continue to try even if it takes a couple of tries.

Also I assume you started this thread about my bypass thread because it has my title beta tesing bypass! Well sir you dont have to download it you dont want to but I say to everyone keep trying to bypass punkbuster and eventually you will find a way

LOL your title - No Beta Testing Hacks Or 'Bypasses WTF? Why?

Also my bypass wasn't detected it just didn't do its job at detouring one of the main functions pb calls for. Meaning the hacks they were using were detected and the bypass just didnt work, lol my bypass never even hooked warrock it just detoured some functions in pbcl.dll so it was never detected.
    Last edited by nbr1dan; 03-04-2008 at 04:03 PM.

Thanks
    My bypass DID work, and I know that for a fact. But, it stopped working for some unknown reason. I won't bother making another one until I can get a look at what PB does to keep us from using hacks. With that, I will learn how to disable PB completely.

Thanks
    haha seemliss i cant wait till u figure that out man!!!!!!
    [IMG]https://i197.photobucke*****m/albums/aa8/Dreamer_pics/warrock.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by nbr1dan View Post
    Lol, I think more people should try and reverse engineer punkbuster.

Thats the problem! no one wants to try or they think its to hard to get a debugger and disassemble pbcl.dll, well I am not afraid to try and I will continue to try even if it takes a couple of tries.

Also I assume you started this thread about my bypass thread because it has my title beta tesing bypass! Well sir you dont have to download it you dont want to but I say to everyone keep trying to bypass punkbuster and eventually you will find a way

LOL your title - No Beta Testing Hacks Or 'Bypasses WTF? Why?

Also my bypass wasn't detected it just didn't do its job at detouring one of the main functions pb calls for. Meaning the hacks they were using were detected and the bypass just didnt work, lol my bypass never even hooked warrock it just detoured some functions in pbcl.dll so it was never detected.
    You know, they were writing to ASM addresses, thus, reverse engineering it.