Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Shou Vertica View Post

Its not actually.
    By killing each other? That's fine. Because there is no better death then when dying for your land,country and or people but there is one thing, i can't stand it that so many innocent civilians die.

This world is pathetic.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by lies' View Post
    By killing each other? That's fine. Because there is no better death then when dying for your land,country and or people but there is one thing, i can't stand it that so many innocent civilians die.

This world is pathetic.
    And for what do people die? Money? Oil? Power? Now the reason people die innocent is even more pathetic.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Visiblegaming View Post
    1/5? where did you get this from, please bring proof

ISLAM + MOON (PAGAN?)

No.

"They ask you about the new moons. Say: These are signs to mark fixed periods of time for mankind and for the pilgrimage."
    [Holy Quran 2:189]

In Islam the MOON is a mark for the last rulers of the ottomen EMPIRE. nothing to do with worship, break the moon off we would not care. it has nothing to do with our faith.

Did you know Islam is the only and last faith which follows the lunar calander? Christians and Jews used to follow it also. The lunar calander is Just telling the time with the shape of the moon and the position of the moon.

===========================

"Those who believe and those who are Jews and Christians and Sabians, whoever believes in "Allah" and the Last Day and do righteous good deeds shall have their reward with their Lord. On them shall be no fear, nor shall they grieve."
    [Holy Quran 2:62; also 5:69]

I think you know what this verse points out.

Peace be with you

Again let's keep things in context.
    You tried saying Christianity was based on Paganism?
    Or at least had Pagan attributes..
    Yet I can say the same for Islam.

In ancient Syria and Canna, the Moon-god Sin was usually represented by the moon in its crescent phase. At times the full moon was placed inside the crescent moon to emphasize all the phases of the moon. The sun-goddess was the wife of Sin and the stars were their daughters. For example, Istar was a daughter of Sin. Sacrifices to the Moon-god are described in the Pas Shamra texts. In the Ugaritic texts, the Moon-god was sometimes called Kusuh. In Persia, as well as in Egypt, the Moon- god is depicted on wall murals and on the heads of statues. He was the Judge of men and gods. The Old Testament constantly rebuked the worship of the Moon-god (see: Deut. 4:19;17:3; II Kngs. 21:3,5; 23:5; Jer. 8:2; 19:13; Zeph. 1:5, etc.) When Israel fell into idolatry, it was usually the cult of the Moon-god. As a matter of fact, everywhere in the ancient world, the symbol of the crescent moon can be found on seal impressions, steles, pottery, amulets, clay tablets, cylinders, weights, earrings, necklaces, wall murals, etc. In Tell-el-Obeid, a copper calf was found with a crescent moon on its forehead. An idol with the body of a bull and the head of man has a crescent moon inlaid on its forehead with shells. In Ur, the Stela of Ur-Nammu has the crescent symbol placed at the top of the register of gods because the Moon-god was the head of the gods. Even bread was baked in the form of a crescent as an act of devotion to the Moon-god. The Ur of the Chaldees was so devoted to the Moon-god that it was sometimes called Nannar in tablets from that time period.

A temple of the Moon-god has been excavated in Ur by Sir Leonard Woolley. He dug up many examples of moon worship in Ur and these are displayed in the British Museum to this day. Harran was likewise noted for its devotion to the Moon-god. In the 1950's a major temple to the Moon-god was excavated at Hazer in Palestine. Two idols of the moon god were found. Each was a stature of a man sitting upon a throne with a crescent moon carved on his chest . The accompanying inscriptions make it clear that these were idols of the Moon-god. Several smaller statues were also found which were identified by their inscriptions as the "daughters" of the Moon-god. What about Arabia? As pointed out by Prof. Coon, "Muslims are notoriously loath to preserve traditions of earlier paganism and like to garble what pre-Islamic history they permit to survive in anachronistic terms."

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    Again let's keep things in context.
    Yet I can say the same for Islam.

In ancient Syria and Canna, the Moon-god Sin was usually represented by the moon in its crescent phase. At times the full moon was placed inside the crescent moon to emphasize all the phases of the moon. The sun-goddess was the wife of Sin and the stars were their daughters. For example, Istar was a daughter of Sin. Sacrifices to the Moon-god are described in the Pas Shamra texts. In the Ugaritic texts, the Moon-god was sometimes called Kusuh. In Persia, as well as in Egypt, the Moon- god is depicted on wall murals and on the heads of statues. He was the Judge of men and gods. The Old Testament constantly rebuked the worship of the Moon-god (see: Deut. 4:19;17:3; II Kngs. 21:3,5; 23:5; Jer. 8:2; 19:13; Zeph. 1:5, etc.) When Israel fell into idolatry, it was usually the cult of the Moon-god. As a matter of fact, everywhere in the ancient world, the symbol of the crescent moon can be found on seal impressions, steles, pottery, amulets, clay tablets, cylinders, weights, earrings, necklaces, wall murals, etc. In Tell-el-Obeid, a copper calf was found with a crescent moon on its forehead. An idol with the body of a bull and the head of man has a crescent moon inlaid on its forehead with shells. In Ur, the Stela of Ur-Nammu has the crescent symbol placed at the top of the register of gods because the Moon-god was the head of the gods. Even bread was baked in the form of a crescent as an act of devotion to the Moon-god. The Ur of the Chaldees was so devoted to the Moon-god that it was sometimes called Nannar in tablets from that time period.

A temple of the Moon-god has been excavated in Ur by Sir Leonard Woolley. He dug up many examples of moon worship in Ur and these are displayed in the British Museum to this day. Harran was likewise noted for its devotion to the Moon-god. In the 1950's a major temple to the Moon-god was excavated at Hazer in Palestine. Two idols of the moon god were found. Each was a stature of a man sitting upon a throne with a crescent moon carved on his chest . The accompanying inscriptions make it clear that these were idols of the Moon-god. Several smaller statues were also found which were identified by their inscriptions as the "daughters" of the Moon-god. What about Arabia? As pointed out by Prof. Coon, "Muslims are notoriously loath to preserve traditions of earlier paganism and like to garble what pre-Islamic history they permit to survive in anachronistic terms."
    Starting already, i mean seriously?

you love misreading things, where in the GOD DAMN WORLD DID I TELL U CHRISTIANS CAME FROM PAGANS! LIKE WTF ARE HIGH!?

I didn't involve christianity, you just love fighting against me.

And this red qoute above? LOL, tell me where Easter/Christmas originated? Islam follows 0% pagan traditions.

HERE! HERE ^^^ WHERE IN THE FREAKING WORLD DID THIS COME FROM?

-Apologize for bad mood just got told of at work for being on MPGH -.-

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Starting already, i mean seriously?

you love misreading things, where in the GOD DAMN WORLD DID I TELL U CHRISTIANS CAME FROM PAGANS! LIKE WTF ARE HIGH!?

I didn't involve christianity, you just love fighting against me.

And this red qoute above? LOL, tell me where Easter/Christmas originated? Islam follows 0% pagan traditions.

HERE! HERE ^^^ WHERE IN THE FREAKING WORLD DID THIS COME FROM?

-Apologize for bad mood just got told of at work for being on MPGH -.-

But what many dont know is pagans [statue worshippers] had a part in passing on the bible and torah. but this is only my belief.

Many disagree

Quran is the last and final untouched revilation.

And what does Christmas and Easter have to do with that quote in red..?
    you're back to not making sense again.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Follow the Quran you shall achieve peace.

===If the slave owners followed the Quran slavery wouldn't have existed.

The Quran teaches there only one race. Black and whites are equal.

===If the Christians from the past [who believed in women are witches] followed the Quran many women wouldn't have died.

Same can be said about the bible and torah.

Same can be said about the bible and torah.

Women are treated as Jewels [Rare and pure].

===If the world followed the Quran money/wealth/power wouldn't have been a problem.

===If the world followed the Quran poverty wouldn't exist.
    The rich MUST share with the poor. 50% of what they have.
    And in my counterargument i present the middle east, a majority muslim area.

/done.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

And in my counterargument i present the middle east, a majority muslim area.

/done.
    epic reply.simply epic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Armalite42 View Post
    I am the sperm that won
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    Surprisingly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
    whoever made this thread... you just got owned by Casavir...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Casavir View Post
    epic reply.simply epic.
    Erm not really, your christian right? i said same goes with the bible.

Saudi arabia = Muslim
    America = Christian

Ok, now look, we can both agree none of these countries exactly follow there holy books right? but what if they did? trust me life would work out.

EMPIRE, please remind me what your doing in Islam vs America area?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Raping Islam's face.
    -so hard.

If you followed the quran all would be peaceful?

Yeah, and if everyone followed christianity, the world would be a better place too.

LULZ WILL NEVER HAPPEN>

Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    You're comparing Christians to America?Then I'll become an atheist if the average christian american is the christian's representative
    (I was kidding before)
    Quote Originally Posted by Armalite42 View Post
    I am the sperm that won
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    Surprisingly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
    whoever made this thread... you just got owned by Casavir...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Casavir View Post
    You're comparing Christians to America?Then I'll become an atheist if the average christian american is the christian's representative
    (I was kidding before)
    Lol I'm from America and I'll second that.

Thanks
    I think if people truly would follow the scriptures, the world would truly be a better place. It's the politicians who play groups out against eachother. The scriptures don't do that.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    Lol I'm from America and I'll second that.
    The majority of America is Christian [sorry if im wrong].

Not including athiesm.

Thanks
    The majority of America is Christian [sorry if im wrong].

Not including athiesm.
    Not practicing Christian, they may be labeled as a Christian, yet they do not follow the teachings.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by jwtog View Post
    Not practicing Christian, they may be labeled as a Christian, yet they do not follow the teachings.
    Same could be said for the muslims in the middle east.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast