Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Visiblegaming View Post
    Hows the girls there? j/k
    I don't really remember but someone posted a picture of Israeli soldiers but girls.
    But it's a long time ago.

I have no idea if a muslim is allowed to enter Israel, but if so, how would the people in Israel react? I mean would they react like, wtf is he doing here?

In the future, if there is still not peace between Israel and the Palestinians, then i really hope that i could help any civilian. I would also like to hear Israelis their opinions about the conflict but face to face.
    Last edited by lies'; 11-14-2010 at 04:02 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by lies' View Post
    I don't really remember but someone posted a picture of Israeli soldiers but girls.
    But it's a long time ago.

I have no idea if a muslim is allowed to enter Israel, but if so, how would the people in Israel react? I mean would they react like, wtf is he doing here?

In the future, if there is still not peace between Israel and the Palestinians, then i really hope that i could help any civilian. I would also like to hear Israelis their opinions about the conflict but face to face.
    I have a mic and a webcam, that is most of what I can do.

I'm sorry for the late reply, is very busy.

Also.. here is a footage in 2002, does the Israeli army seem so bad toward the Palestinians?

Last edited by Mouzie; 11-17-2010 at 12:11 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post

Also.. here is a footage in 2002, does the Israeli army seem so bad toward the Palestinians?

YouTube - ISRAELI SOLDIERS ENCOUNTER CHILDREN OUTSIDE BETHLEHEM
    These are just a few. There a soldiers with a heart and the footage is from 2002. The situation and such has been changed.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

YouTube - ISRAELI SOLDIERS ENCOUNTER CHILDREN OUTSIDE BETHLEHEM
    Ancient footage 2002, the palestinian kids most likely got bombed down by now. (joke)..feel bad saying this

Many footage on soldiers killing/embarrassing kids. like the one where a kid was walking with his dad, threw a small rock on a tank (still tank) and he gets arrested? and he got dragged to the floor even though he didn't resist, and he pissed him self.

But thats not the majority.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Visiblegaming View Post
    Ancient footage 2002, the palestinian kids most likely got bombed down by now. (joke)..feel bad saying this

Many footage on soldiers killing/embarrassing kids. like the one where a kid was walking with his dad, threw a small rock on a tank (still tank) and he gets arrested? and he got dragged to the floor even though he didn't resist, and he pissed him self.

But thats not the majority.
    I knew you would talk about the timeframe, but let me tell you something.

Second Intifada was starting and the Palestinians was launching a massive uprising and terrorist attacks in Israel it started in 2000-2005. Both the Palestinians and the Israelis was suffering in extreme hardship and death and suffering and yet these children and two soldiers are able to talk and live in peace.

Does it show that Israel isn't as much as a monster as it suppose to be?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    I knew you would talk about the timeframe, but let me tell you something.

Second Intifada was starting and the Palestinians was launching a massive uprising and terrorist attacks in Israel it started in 2000-2005. Both the Palestinians and the Israelis was suffering in extreme hardship and death and suffering and yet these children and two soldiers are able to talk and live in peace.

Does it show that Israel isn't as much as a monster as it suppose to be?
    Im not going to class isreal and palestine as bad as each other, because i believe Isreal is far worse, counting from the Death ratio, and much more inoccent children killed.

Do u see palestinians kicking isrealis out of there home? no,

But i can agree HAMAS and isreal are both wrong. not palestinian region and isreal.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    It doesn't matter if you are Israeli or Palestinian. These are people, these are human beings.
    The Israeli civilians that have been suffering from Hamas attacks (which i believe aren't that many) get health care from the Israeli government. They have access to medical hospitals directly.

While Palestinians has to suffer a hell lot more. Israelis have military checkpoints and road blocks everywhere. Palestinians that are in need of immediate medical attention are refused to go through.

While Israel has a much high authority budget, Palestinians need to ask allies or for investments.

There are many soldiers with racism, hearts filled up with hate and soldiers who don't give a fuck about someone else's life. Without these things, soldiers would realize that they have more in common with the civilians than they do with billionaires that send them to war.
    Last edited by lies'; 11-17-2010 at 01:45 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12