Oh the drama.
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    ily to shayne
    it was him getting u that gave me an excuse to make that thread
    it was quite nice till he deleted it

[IMG]https://i930.photobucke*****m/albums/ad149/MattPreston/God-of-the-ex.png[/IMG]

Shifty sexy shit

[IMG]https://i152.photobucke*****m/albums/s198/blackbliss11/scrcrwgift.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    I don't really care anymore /. I love you guys but you don't have to defend me or anything. I just don't want what happened when Kira got GFX to happen to that current team. As long as that doesn't happen I'll be happy.

Oh and if I get GM when King resigns I'll be even more happy
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    I don't really care anymore /. I love you guys but you don't have to defend me or anything. I just don't want what happened when Kira got GFX to happen to that current team. As long as that doesn't happen I'll be happy.

IP BAN PLZ. K.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    I don't really have the capacity to give a damn anymore.
    If what Ryguy PM'd me is true, then he never "sucked a dick" for minion, it was given to him, even after he noted that he wasn't the best choice.
    And he didn't even know Doc was the last mod, or how Doc dropped the position.
    So...I think some bitterness from past quarrels mixed with an oddly coincidental string of events made this what it is.

About him getting GFX, Im taking into account the actual worth of the team anyways. It's not a lot.
    But he's helping people out constantly, something we don't do very often. So I give him thumbs up there.

Plus, I'm part of numerous other communities MEANT for GFX. As long as I have those, doesn't really matter to me what goes on here.
    I do this to improve, not to gain positions or a high pedestal to sit on.
    Which makes me wonder why I got mad about it anyways.

Last, I'm not really bitter about the whole minion thing. I know a lot of you wanted me to have it (I wanted Czar to get it...), but if I'm not mad about it, and I'm not giving it a second thought, I don't really think anyone else should.

Now for my predicition of responses.
    Eth, I have faith that you'll see where I'm coming from. We can always talk about it on MSN if you disagree, I'll be happy to elaborate. But you're a pretty reasonable guy.
    Sam, i don't really know if you'll agree or not...just don't jump to conclusions and hate me if you don't.

Did some thinking during my lunch break today. There ya go.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    some new kid made this

i found it lols

and ryan i dont hate u, i just think ryguy is showing two sides
    i didnt actually mind too much that he got the position
    its just how he's abusing his power and not doing wats right for the gfx section

[IMG]https://i930.photobucke*****m/albums/ad149/MattPreston/God-of-the-ex.png[/IMG]

Shifty sexy shit

[IMG]https://i152.photobucke*****m/albums/s198/blackbliss11/scrcrwgift.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    TBH, I'm going to request an ban for a couple months,
    For a couple reasons, I have too much fucking homework to deal with any shit.
    Two, fucking shit like this. Not to blame anyone, but I have to say this is everyone's fault. Everyone is equally making this section go down the drain.
    Doc. You had the power. You could have controlled the two (balls and screw), or at least kept them at hand. They respect you, so if you somehow made it work, this section could have been better. I respect you too, honestly, not everyone can do the right thing at the right time.
    Scrcrw. Honestly, Ryguy speaks the truth, You flame, troll, too much. We know you, we know how you roll. But it's too much for the new people to handle. You even know it's true, yet you still do it. If you have to feel like trolling, go to /b/ sir, home of trolls.
    Ethereal. You for some particular reason, are an even rounded person. You have semi-troll, it's under control. You have the knowledge of the GFX, and you CnC correctly most of the times. You even host competitions. Yet you also have a personality that withholds a feeling of superiority. You look like you're a power hoard. You're acting as if you had power. Nevertheless, just fix that about yourself.
    Ryguy. I can't put my finger on it, but how you speak around to everyone makes us feel very pissed. I know I had no bad feelings to you, I held no grudge. Yet, when you came, I suddenly became angry at you. You are acting like power. It's like you control everyone now. You do not control us. We decide on how this section runs, and you enforce it, and keep it clean, not run us out. I know you don't mean to, and say your not running us out, but you are. You are becoming a tyrant in your own way. Not a mean one, but a tyrant.
    Noob Solidas. YOU ARE A FUCKING, MOTHER FUCKING, BITCH ASS KISS UP. Everyone who has power, you kiss ass to. Everyone who doesn't, you think you have the right to also flame back at, and rage back at. Revenge wasn't the answer, remember? You have no power whatsoever. You don't have any right to flame back at the regulars, who know most about how to run the place properly, or how to make it work. You know nothing of the place, you are the rat pet of the higher-ups.
    "You guys cannot Deny that your fucking trolls because all you fuckign do is sit there and say False Shit about other people and you also think that your better than others, and your the kind of immature little fucks that 100% need to be in Jail."
    That sentence. That sentence shows your personality, and who you are. We say no false things, everything we say is true. As for an example, "the lighting is shit", well the lighting was probably shitty in the first place. One, we are better, we know how to react to little fucks (or immature brats) like you. We know how to CnC. We know what to look for. We don't think we are better than you, we are, and we are proud of that. And haven't you noticed? Who deserves to be in jail just because they act like a little fuck? Aren't you acting like one right now? Shouldn't you go to jail you piece of shit? You have no control whatsoever, of self-control, or having control of others either.
    Liz. Oh how I can't believe what you've done. You don't know what's best for us, WE know what's best for us. Listen to our suggestions. Listen to the people. We know how to bring people. You just screw with us, moving everything around, making new rules, doing new stuff that is stupid. You have to know that WE ARE WHAT MAKES THE GFX SECTION.

WE ARE THE GFX SECTION.

Oh, and Ryan, you've done a great job. The only suggestion, would be for you to be more active and help more. That's your only flaw. The good die young they always say, but with you the good are never active.
    Last edited by Matt; 11-16-2010 at 09:56 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by ViciousArt
    And I've been doing photoshop work for a very long time, and I've never heard of BLANE.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    i know i troll too much
    i just do it now cause i dont care anymore
    i srsly dont give a fuck
    i just liked the section the way it was
    and when we get a new dictator like leader i just say fuck it im going on a rampage
    and i only troll newphs, i always cnc the people i respect/like

Shifty sexy shit

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Enough balls, thats about it.

Too much drama, its just ps work ffs.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post

Mmm that's exactly why I was being more strict. I was laid back when all that happened and so much shit happened back then. I just dont want that to ever happen again.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    I don't really have the capacity to give a damn anymore.
    If what Ryguy PM'd me is true, then he never "sucked a dick" for minion, it was given to him, even after he noted that he wasn't the best choice.
    And he didn't even know Doc was the last mod, or how Doc dropped the position.
    So...I think some bitterness from past quarrels mixed with an oddly coincidental string of events made this what it is.

About him getting GFX, Im taking into account the actual worth of the team anyways. It's not a lot.
    But he's helping people out constantly, something we don't do very often. So I give him thumbs up there.

Plus, I'm part of numerous other communities MEANT for GFX. As long as I have those, doesn't really matter to me what goes on here.
    I do this to improve, not to gain positions or a high pedestal to sit on.
    Which makes me wonder why I got mad about it anyways.

Last, I'm not really bitter about the whole minion thing. I know a lot of you wanted me to have it (I wanted Czar to get it...), but if I'm not mad about it, and I'm not giving it a second thought, I don't really think anyone else should.

Now for my predicition of responses.
    Eth, I have faith that you'll see where I'm coming from. We can always talk about it on MSN if you disagree, I'll be happy to elaborate. But you're a pretty reasonable guy.
    Sam, i don't really know if you'll agree or not...just don't jump to conclusions and hate me if you don't.

Did some thinking during my lunch break today. There ya go.
    Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    TBH, I'm going to request an ban for a couple months,
    For a couple reasons, I have too much fucking homework to deal with any shit.
    Two, fucking shit like this. Not to blame anyone, but I have to say this is everyone's fault. Everyone is equally making this section go down the drain.
    Doc. You had the power. You could have controlled the two (balls and screw), or at least kept them at hand. They respect you, so if you somehow made it work, this section could have been better. I respect you too, honestly, not everyone can do the right thing at the right time.
    Scrcrw. Honestly, Ryguy speaks the truth, You flame, troll, too much. We know you, we know how you roll. But it's too much for the new people to handle. You even know it's true, yet you still do it. If you have to feel like trolling, go to /b/ sir, home of trolls.
    Ethereal. You for some particular reason, are an even rounded person. You have semi-troll, it's under control. You have the knowledge of the GFX, and you CnC correctly most of the times. You even host competitions. Yet you also have a personality that withholds a feeling of superiority. You look like you're a power hoard. You're acting as if you had power. Nevertheless, just fix that about yourself.
    Ryguy. I can't put my finger on it, but how you speak around to everyone makes us feel very pissed. I know I had no bad feelings to you, I held no grudge. Yet, when you came, I suddenly became angry at you. You are acting like power. It's like you control everyone now. You do not control us. We decide on how this section runs, and you enforce it, and keep it clean, not run us out. I know you don't mean to, and say your not running us out, but you are. You are becoming a tyrant in your own way. Not a mean one, but a tyrant.
    Noob Solidas. YOU ARE A FUCKING, MOTHER FUCKING, BITCH ASS KISS UP. Everyone who has power, you kiss ass to. Everyone who doesn't, you think you have the right to also flame back at, and rage back at. Revenge wasn't the answer, remember? You have no power whatsoever. You don't have any right to flame back at the regulars, who know most about how to run the place properly, or how to make it work. You know nothing of the place, you are the rat pet of the higher-ups.
    "You guys cannot Deny that your fucking trolls because all you fuckign do is sit there and say False Shit about other people and you also think that your better than others, and your the kind of immature little fucks that 100% need to be in Jail."
    That sentence. That sentence shows your personality, and who you are. We say no false things, everything we say is true. As for an example, "the lighting is shit", well the lighting was probably shitty in the first place. One, we are better, we know how to react to little fucks (or immature brats) like you. We know how to CnC. We know what to look for. We don't think we are better than you, we are, and we are proud of that. And haven't you noticed? Who deserves to be in jail just because they act like a little fuck? Aren't you acting like one right now? Shouldn't you go to jail you piece of shit? You have no control whatsoever, of self-control, or having control of others either.
    Liz. Oh how I can't believe what you've done. You don't know what's best for us, WE know what's best for us. Listen to our suggestions. Listen to the people. We know how to bring people. You just screw with us, moving everything around, making new rules, doing new stuff that is stupid. You have to know that WE ARE WHAT MAKES THE GFX SECTION.

WE ARE THE GFX SECTION.

Oh, and Ryan, you've done a great job. The only suggestion, would be for you to be more active and help more. That's your only flaw. The good die young they always say, but with you the good are never active.
    I guess I have to see it from both sides but so do you guys. I'll try to be less strict, but this whole argument really only comes from one particular action (to my knowledge). That being when scrcrw got banned. That was simply because he took his "advice" way too far. Other than that I think I've been fair if anything.

I guess a transition to a laid back mod to a more strict mod can be a little hard but I don't think I'm that strict. I check every single new post and thread when I get a chance but other than that I simply just comment like everyone else.

Anyways I would really appreciate it if anyone who wants to talk to me would add me on msn: ryguyscyg@aol.com
    it's much easier to talk on there and resolve these issues.
    [IMG]https://i238.photobucke*****m/albums/ff303/colby1666/Signatures/DayDream-1.png[/IMG]
    x x x x x x

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    You're too strict to the old(ish) members, and nice to the new members. For example, Solidas saw us being punished, and not the new people. He came to thought of that he had more power than us now, and that if he kisses ass to you, it's going to help.
    You have to lay it out to them that, they aren't any better, they're as stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by ViciousArt
    And I've been doing photoshop work for a very long time, and I've never heard of BLANE.

Thanks
    Mmm its not like that. For one thing I think I am pretty equal among who I enforce the rules. Yes mostly right now I have been mainly talking to older members but that is because so far the one incident that occurred happened with one of them and the rest of the older members kind of joined sides with him I guess you can say.

I know what you're saying about Soladis but I don't think its for that reason. I've been helping him and talking to him since he came to the section so I think hes just trying to defend me even though I didn't ask him to.
    [IMG]https://i238.photobucke*****m/albums/ff303/colby1666/Signatures/DayDream-1.png[/IMG]
    x x x x x x

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    be like doc
    dont give a crap wat we do
    control the newphs

Shifty sexy shit

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrcrw View Post
    be like doc
    Nuff said lulz.

Thanks
    Ethereal, why are all your posts like poem..? /
    Quote Originally Posted by ihack4 View Post

i aint going to tell you and its not mine i have a list of all the people who go on mpgh.net and youtube and all website

Quote Originally Posted by ihack4 View Post
    wait whos IP address is this 192.168.0.1 hes always online plz check your ip address
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost871 View Post
    OMG
    I Dont Know , But Try To Fuck him

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast