Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

Zion? 2012? Olympics?

Many here disbelieve that Illuminati exists and few here believe, i have found some videos which contradict the disbelievers.

Heres one to start of with. [c]

Initially if learned something, the Illuminati are American based and use religion as a source of control. how does this work?

Illuminati don't make religions fight.
    Illuminati don't create new religions.

ILLUMINATI CORRUPT RELIGIONS.

a) Judaism, came out to be the a TRUTH. but got corrupt many, many years ago.

b) Christianity, came out to be the 2nd revelation and the new TRUTH! but once again, time and time again things have changed, who does these changes? people against the truth, when the bible is made its checked over and over again punctuation is perfect, but it gets put into the wrong hands.

c) Islam, with the Quran comes and warns us about the changes in the old revelations, from true to wrong, from real to fake, but the quran came with something no other book had, a bullet proof jacket, nobody can change it nobody can add to it. nor take away from it.

Illuminati can't change the Quran, but can change our image.

1) The media: Not all but some media is made Just to give Islam a corrupted image, as if so its real but it isn't. a minority into a nation? how could this be? but the uneducated, the fools, the idiots who sit and take in what they like to hear. People want enemies, enemies that are far less superior than them, to make them feel better, so the people believe this.

2) The war: The governments, mainly the US (Government) and Isreal, make deals with arab countries, and break them, then spread the word that they apposed have the broken the deal.

Did you know 112 Palestinian TV stations were bombed down?
    Did you know 338 Iraqi TV stations were bombed down?

I ask why? why aim for the media to go down first? because they want to hide the truth. The truth is well known by the attacked and well hidden by the attackers.

Differents between ZIONIST + JEWS:

Jews- Follow the prophecy, and live in harmony.
    Zionist- Believe the world is gods gift to them, and no other should enjoy it

I'm not hear to start "crusades" or "Jihads" (Holy war) but hear to debate on the Illuminati, fact or fiction?

-This video I came across brought back memories on how our life is in the hands of spawns of satans.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Visiblegaming View Post
    Many here disbelieve that Illuminati exists and few here believe, i have found some videos which contradict the disbelievers.

Heres one to start of with. [c]

Initially if learned something, the Illuminati are American based and use religion as a source of control. how does this work?

Illuminati don't make religions fight.
    Illuminati don't create new religions.

ILLUMINATI CORRUPT RELIGIONS.

a) Judaism, came out to be the a TRUTH. but got corrupt many, many years ago.

b) Christianity, came out to be the 2nd revelation and the new TRUTH! but once again, time and time again things have changed, who does these changes? people against the truth, when the bible is made its checked over and over again punctuation is perfect, but it gets put into the wrong hands.

c) Islam, with the Quran comes and warns us about the changes in the old revelations, from true to wrong, from real to fake, but the quran came with something no other book had, a bullet proof jacket, nobody can change it nobody can add to it. nor take away from it.

Illuminati can't change the Quran, but can change our image.

1) The media: Not all but some media is made Just to give Islam a corrupted image, as if so its real but it isn't. a minority into a nation? how could this be? but the uneducated, the fools, the idiots who sit and take in what they like to hear. People want enemies, enemies that are far less superior than them, to make them feel better, so the people believe this.

2) The war: The governments, mainly the US (Government) and Isreal, make deals with arab countries, and break them, then spread the word that they apposed have the broken the deal.

Did you know 112 Palestinian TV stations were bombed down?
    Did you know 338 Iraqi TV stations were bombed down?

I ask why? why aim for the media to go down first? because they want to hide the truth. The truth is well known by the attacked and well hidden by the attackers.

Differents between ZIONIST + JEWS:

Jews- Follow the prophecy, and live in harmony.
    Zionist- Believe the world is gods gift to them, and no other should enjoy it

I'm not hear to start "crusades" or "Jihads" (Holy war) but hear to debate on the Illuminati, fact or fiction?

-This video I came across brought back memories on how our life is in the hands of spawns of satans.

YouTube - 2012 LONDON ZION | The new Jerusalem
    God almighty..

Visible have you even truly researched the Illuminati?
    They are not only based in the U.S.
    They didn't even start in the U.S..
    They infiltrated Free Masonry before Free Masons were even Established in North America.

So you're saying that the Illuminati where around at 200 AD?
    Because I can show you preserved scripture of John , and other books of the New testament that are the same as the much circulated Textus receptus.

200 AD bro. That's over 1800 years ago.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    God almighty..

Visible have you even truly researched the Illuminati?
    They are not only based in the U.S.
    They didn't even start in the U.S..
    They infiltrated Free Masonry before Free Masons were even Established in North America.

So you're saying that the Illuminati where around at 200 AD?
    Because I can show you preserved scripture of John , and other books of the New testament that are the same as the much circulated Textus receptus.

200 AD bro. That's over 1800 years ago.
    DONT DRAG THE F***ING THREAD HERE! WOW! ...this will Just lead to change of subject.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    DONT DRAG THE F***ING THREAD HERE! WOW! ...this will Just lead to change of subject.
    You are the one that again brought up the books being manipulated.

You make these threads without researching SHIT.

This is another, blame America and Christianity thread.

This thread= Boohoo poor Arab states. Illuminati makes our Countries shitty.

The fuck outta here kid.
    Last edited by Ethereal; 11-16-2010 at 05:58 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    You are the one that again brought up the books being manipulated.

You make these threads without researching SHIT.

This is another, blame America and Christianity thread.

This thread= Boohoo poor Arab states. Illuminati makes our Countries shitty.

The fuck outta here kid.
    F*** it you've killed the thread in the first Minute of it being put up, the truth hurts so you retaliate, you dont even act your label, call your self Christian? what so all this going through your head is Christ like? Christians are meant to be like Jesus him self, but none are why? because there all fraud hypocrites as your self.

[Sorry if i offend anyone but its the truth, nobody is like Christ].

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    I like how it's 9 minutes and 11 seconds long

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    F*** it you've killed the thread in the first Minute of it being put up, the truth hurts so you retaliate, you dont even act your label, call your self Christian? what so all this going through your head is Christ like? Christians are meant to be like Jesus him self, but none are why? because there all fraud hypocrites as your self.

[Sorry if i offend anyone but its the truth, nobody is like Christ].
    Hahaha..you're painting the kettle black and contradicting yourself at the same time. It says perfectly clear in the Bible that Christ died for sinners just like myself. So I am Christian, this means I have to act like a perfect gentleman and have no flaws? It's not truth..everything that you brought up about Christianity I have disputed with logical evidence, even transcription of old text.

Now..on topic.

The Illuminati infiltrated Free Masonry sometime in the 1700's.
    This was really when they were able to gain momentum.
    You ask why infiltrate Free Mason's?
    For many reasons. They were a means to secretly plant their symbolism,
    which is a very important aspect of their beliefs,
    Also, back in those days Mason's built pretty much everything.
    Anyway..I have reason to believe that this whole Zionist movement is just a front for something much deeper. I have reason to believe Illuminati members are deeply rooted in Theosophy. Theosophy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Research Theosophy for a bit Visible..
    it makes sense..

Oh I wanted to ask you something..
    Does the Qur'an mention anything about the number 7 being important?
    Like..not the number itself, but does it talk about things in 7's?

Like and there were 7 this and 7 that..blah blah.
    I'm trying to make some links between the importance of this number.
    The Bible mentions things in seven's a lot in Revelations.
    Well..it's Theosophy's greatest number as well.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    I can reply to this entire thread with one sentence, there is no such thing as god.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    I can reply to this entire thread with one sentence, there is no such thing as god.
    Proof or gtfo

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    Prove to me God don't exist and im ready to accept athiesm.

Dont give me personal opinions, but actual proof.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Ok let me sum up this thread incase anyone didn't want to read the walls of text.

Visible: The illuminati corrupted everything except islam.
    Ethereal: No they didn't, and your claiming they existed since 200 AD, which isn't true.
    Visble: Your changing the subject!(he wasn't)
    Eth: None of this stuff has any research on it, its just some guy saying shit.
    Visible: Your not like christ, you hypocritical christian!(he's crying at this point)
    Eth: I don't have to be.
    Dave: God doesn't exist.
    ---------------------------------------------------
    The video: Wow, so let me get this straight, 2012, means zion, IF and only IF you mix up the numbers. So what? You can easily take one word to spell another, what the fuck is the point?

Also, the olympics are in LONDON right? So whats the relation? None.

Ok let me also just add something. The "shell sun god logo" was mentioned.

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME.

Its a fucking shell for fucks sake. DEAR FUCKING GOD HOW DO YOU NOT SEE THAT. Whats next, mcdonalds are the golden arches of hell? Fucks sake, just a bunch of paranoid delusionist.

And this is where it ends, you see, blaming the illuminati for anything is like blaming a ghost. You can't fully prove it was the illuminati because you have no illuminati memebers to blame. Its like saying a ghost broke your vase. It very well may have, but you don't have any proof that it actually did because you don't have the ghost or footage of the ghost doing anything

Ok so let me just prove everyone here wrong.

What are the names of 5 current illuminati members?
    -Yep, thought so.

wait wait wait.

I just watched the very end of the vid: "you can find zion spelt with an S at their site, in the word passion"

the word passion. Oh let me guess, ANY word with the sion ending means zionism is true.

Wow, you guys are just a bunch of luneys aren't you?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Ok let me sum up this thread incase anyone didn't want to read the walls of text.

Ethereal: No they didn't, and your claiming they existed since 200 AD, which isn't true.
    Visible: Your not like christ, you hypocritical christian!(he's crying at this point)
    The video: Wow, so let me get this straight, 2012, means zion, IF and only IF you mix up the numbers. So what? You can easily take one word to spell another, what the fuck is the point?

Its a fucking shell for fucks sake. DEAR FUCKING GOD HOW DO YOU NOT SEE THAT. Whats next, mcdonalds are the golden arches of hell? Fucks sake, just a bunch of paranoid delusionist.

And this is where it ends, you see, blaming the illuminati for anything is like blaming a ghost. You can't fully prove it was the illuminati because you have no illuminati memebers to blame. Its like saying a ghost broke your vase. It very well may have, but you don't have any proof that it actually did because you don't have the ghost or footage of the ghost doing anything

-Yep, thought so.

wait wait wait.

I just watched the very end of the vid: "you can find zion spelt with an S at their site, in the word passion"

the word passion. Oh let me guess, ANY word with the sion ending means zionism is true.

Yah. Pretty much.

1.Kissinger
    2. Bush Jr.
    3. Clinton
    4. The house of Rothschild
    5. Rockefeller's
    Last edited by Ethereal; 11-16-2010 at 08:34 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

-Yep, thought so.

wait wait wait.

Typical, cut out words to make them sound "off target". depressed athiests will never find the truth

Yah. Pretty much.

1.Kissinger
    2. Bush Jr.
    3. Clinton
    5. Rockefeller's
    Rockefeller still alive? damn..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Yah. Pretty much.

1.Kissinger
    2. Bush Jr.
    3. Clinton
    5. Rockefeller's
    Clinton? The guy who publicly goes to mcdonalds, found out getting head in office? Yeah..........

The rockefellers? Because their rich and don't deserve it? Meh.

So like all the threads. Proof or gtfo.
    (please just don't post bs.)
    ------------------------
    Visible, i didn't cut the words. Thats really what they said, fucking delusionaly paranoid idiots.

-.-
    Last edited by Empire; 11-16-2010 at 10:38 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

Clinton? The guy who publicly goes to mcdonalds, found out getting head in office? Yeah..........

The rockefellers? Because their rich and don't deserve it? Meh.

So like all the threads. Proof or gtfo.
    ------------------------
    Visible, i didn't cut the words. Thats really what they said, fucking delusionaly paranoid idiots.

-.-
    Someone is depressed

The Illuminati Hierarchy

^I cba getting the info, go look it up your self, i did half the work and found it now you do the rest and read it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast