here's a tut for how to make a .mrs hack but i havent tested it coz i carnt get a working system.mrs editor most prbly know all this but i thourght it might help some 1 starting out [lie me]

Quote:
So first off, there's "Abuse.txt", depending on how you'd like to limit yourself, and everyone that possibly downloads your .mrs, you can change the words that are blocked, or delete them entirely. I personally wouldn't want my work being leeched and used improperly, so I keep this on, while adding to it a few cuss words. To add a word that you would like to have filtered out, type "1,______"(the blank space being the word you would like filtered.) Also make sure you keep them alligned all to the left, one directly under the other. A few choice words I personally filter would possibly look like this.
Quote:
1,gookish
1,************
1,system.mrs
1,my_username(<<< not word for word)

Quote:
Cserror.xml - is a good xml to throw in random "easter eggs", as in to change the messages that pop up, i.e:"Insufficient Bounty!". Just let your creative side loose and do as you please with the messages.
Quote:
Droptable.xml is no longer under our control, so if you wanted to make all Npc's drop devil's dictionary... they won't.
Quote:
LenzFlare.xml - This is the beam of light that you see whenever you look up in the sky at the correct angle. You can delete this if it bothers you, nothing bad will come of it.(By "delete this", I don't mean the whole file itself, I mean: Open it up, ctrl + a, backspace.)
Quote:
Npc.xml - With this you can eliminate Npcs' ability to attack you, shoot you, confuse you, even taunt you. So here's a in depth description of the commands involved: Quote:
<NPC id="xx"
name="STR:NPC_NAME_xx"
desc="STR:NPC_DESC_xx" - All of those deal with the name and description in strings.xml.
Quote:
meshname="xxxxxx" - This affects, phenotypically only, the type of npc that's loaded.
Quote:
scale="x x x" - This is the size of the Npc's you will encounter, it will not be different to anyone else though. To give you some perspective, a goblin is "1.0 1.0 1.0" and superion the tainted is "4.0 4.0 4.0"
Quote:
grade="xxxxxxxx" - Best if you don't change this.
Quote:
max_hp="x"
max_ap="x"
int="x"
agility="x"
view_angle="x"
dc="x"
offensetype="x"
dyingtime="x">
<COLLISION radius="x" height="x" /> - These are all regulated by the servers and therefore are out of your control.
Quote:
<ATTACK type="melee" range="x" weaponitem_id="x" /> - These should not be edited from this xml, but "weaponitem_id="x" corresponds with zitem.xml.
Quote:
<SKILL id="x" /> - This is the special attack that Npcs' do. This includes all attacks other than melee. You can delete their skills, and they will no longer shoot you/confuse you/beat you. Although, keep in mind, if you do decide to get rid of this, you will not be able to quest with anyone that doesn't have a similar system.mrs. Because if in their game, their npcs' are loading all those special attacks, while your computer doesn't know how to read them, you will crash.
Quote:
<DROP table="xx" /> - This is now regulated by the servers and is out of your control.

Quote:
Strings.xml - This is a rather basic xml, you can throw in various easter eggs here.
Quote:
Tips.xml - Loading screen messages, throw in various easter eggs here.
Quote:
WorldItem.xml - This deals with the strength of health/armor/ammo spawns and hand held items(Medical Kits, Armor kits), as well as the frequency (which is server sided so don't bother) and the type. If you make all of the health ones heal you 150, the armor heal you 150, and the ammo refill 12 clips, you will have a very cunning advantage during games like deathmatch. What I do is change Medical kits to become both HP and AP refilling, and make Repair kits become ammo kits.
Quote:
ZITEM.XML!! - There is a LOT of potential with this xml, I'll go over the commands and any fun advantages you can give yourself.

Quote:
<ITEM id="x" name="STR:ZITEM_NAME_x" These all correspond with strings.xml and should not be changed.
Quote:
mesh_name="x" - That's the image of the weapon that you load, an example of changing this would be, giving yourself premiums.
Quote:
type="x" - This shows what kind of slug the weapon will be putting out, although, in most circumstances, this HAS to match with the mesh name =/
Quote:
res_sex="x" - Deals with the gender of an item, m = male, f = female, a = unisex
Quote:
res_level="x" - Says what level you have to be to equip selected item. Although any changes will show up visually, it will actually still not let you disobey set rules. As in, you cannot make a level 55 weapon be equiped to your level 1 character simply because you changed the reserve level to 0.
Quote:
slot="x" - Deals with the slot a weapon is equipped, I have not been successful with changing either a melee weapon to a ranged weapon, or vice versa. Feel free to expirement though.
Quote:
weight="xx" - You can change this all you want, but it won't give you any advantage as it is regulated by the server and thus out of your control.
Quote:
bt_price="xxx" - This shows the price of said equipment, although, any changes WILL show up, they won't actually change. In example, if you set rusty dagger (dagger01) to cost 99999999, so when you sell it back, you've made a profit. Once you sell it, you will still only get 5 bounty.
Quote:
delay="xxx" - Awww delay, this one has a lot of variables. First off, you CAN alter delay for melee weapons, and it WILL effect others. Daggers can go as low as 0 delay, swords shouldn't go below 50, although it will still work if you jump and attack. That being said, you can also make your sword/dagger delay the same as a grenade (1500) for a very comical display(the limit to how slow you can make it is around 99999999). Also, if you change the delay in ranged weapons, it will not effect others during gameplay, although it WILL effect Npcs spawned off of your system. (During a quest game, the # of Npcs spawned by you is equal to that of the total # of Npcs spawned, divided by the number of players.)
Quote:
damage="xxx" - This is also a commonly misused command. The damage here regulates the damage that YOU personally receive. Not what others receive, what they receive is based on their own zitem.xml. Although, you can change it to whatever you want, and it WILL effect quest monsters. (If you would like to give yourself a makeshift godmode, you could set every weapons' damage to 0, as that will be the damage you receive, not give out. Also, if you would like to maybe, give yourself 200 health, half the damages.)
Quote:
range="xxx" - Once again, this deals with how others will effect you, not how you will effect them(excluding npcs). This is primarily related to melee weapons and how far there attacks go out. Be warned though, if you decide to make rusty dagger do 300 damage and have 9999999 range for quest, anyone with a rusty dagger will kill you, from across the room.
Quote:
ctrl_ability="xx" - This is a wonderful command that deals with how much recoil/spray your ranged weapons may put out. If you set it to 0, the selected weapon will have dead-on accuracy and go directly to the center of the crosshair. This is not regulated by the server, therefore it will effect others, and feel free to change it.
Quote:
magazine="xx" - This is how much your clip (ex. 10 x 6) holds. Changing this can only have negative effects during deathmatches and the like. As if you set your clip to 99999999, while the weapon should only normally hold, 3 rounds, as soon as you've dealth those three rounds, you are no longer shooting. You may THINK you're shooting, but the sad truth is that your just running around not firing anything. With exception of quest that is.
Quote:
slug_output="xxxx" - Says whether or not the weapon outputs a round or not. This is regulated by the server and won't have any effect on anyone if changed.
Quote:
hp="x" ap="x" maxwt="x" sf="x" fr="x" cr="x" pr="x" lr="x" color="#XXXXXXXXX" - This code states whether an item gives you +hp/ap/max weight etc. but should not be altered for it will make your game crash if changed.
Quote:
maxbullet="xxxx" - This says the total amount of bullets that you hold (ex. a weapon with a clip of 10 x 6 would have a maxbullet="60".) Basically the same description as 'magazine="xx"'
Quote:
snd_reload="we_xxx_reload"
snd_fire="we_xxx_fire" - This tells the game which sound effect to load for the weapon, you can have a lot of fun with this. What you would do is replace "xxx" with the mesh name of the ranged weapon you would like. One thing that I do is make my smg's sound like rocket launchers by making it say snd_fire="we_rocket_fire".

Quote:
Adding Premiums - I'll go over an example of changing Breaker 3 to Cruelizon.
First Open up "Strings.xml", ctrl + f (find) the name of the item your looking for.
So you'd find this
Quote:
<STR id="ZITEM_NAME_506004">Cruelizon</STR>.
Take the ZITEM_NAME_506004 number (506004 in this case) and copy it. Open up zitem.xml and ctrl + f that number. You'll see something like this
Quote:
<ITEM id="506004" name="STR:ZITEM_NAME_506004" mesh_name="shotgun06"
Save that for later.

Now go back to strings.xml and find the item you want to change, in this case breaker 3.
And you'll find this Quote:
<STR id="ZITEM_NAME_6001">Breaker 3</STR>
Take that number and search it in zitem.xml to find breaker 3. When you get to this Quote:
<ITEM id="6001" name="STR:ZITEM_NAME_6001" mesh_name="shotgun01"
Replace the mesh name with the premium item's mesh name.

Having done all that your weapon will LOOK like a premium. If you want to change the description there are two different ways to do that. The easiest one is to just change the "Breaker 3" description in strings.xml

ALSO, make sure that the weapon="xxx" matches the weapon you're changing it into, in other words, don't try and make an smg look like a rocket launcher.
Quote:
Adding Elements - Pretty simple, basically take any handheld item (actually any weapon can be changed into an element, but handheld works best), grenade for example, and change weapon="frag" to be either any of the following:
Quote:
Enchant_Fire (canopus)
Enchant_Cold (Ice)
Enchant_Lightning (... Lightning -.-)
Enchant_Poison
Also, after br_price="x" add Quote:
effect_level="3"

Quote:
Zquestitem.xml - This deals with the meshnames of items dropped by Npcs, but it's all regulated by the servers and is therefore out of your control.
Quote:
Zskill.xml - Deals with the special attacks that Npcs use.
Quote:
EXTRA - Quest God mode. Open up zitem.xml, find the meshname that says " NPC 아이템 //////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
-->" Highlight everything within the arrows and delete it. That will eliminate npcs' ability to melee strike you. To get rid of their special attacks go through the npc.xml and delete everything that has <skill id="xx">.

ALL THANKZ MUST GO TO GOOD OLD GOOGLE