View Poll Results: Do you smoke MarryJane?

Voters
16. This poll is closed
  • I smoke Marijuana

7 43.75%
  • I don't smoke Marijuana

9 56.25%
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by aussy1995 View Post
    meh i don't smoke it i konw it won't kill me i know the kids in school i could buy it from but it would ruin my reputation with my friends so i don't do it just drinkin is what we mainly do
    Drinking is horrible compared to Weed. People know I smoke Weed, and they don't think any differently of me. Even the people that I was friends with before I started smoking. I'm not like a fen always wanting Weed, I just always have access to it, and when I feel like it, I just spark up a blunt and enjoy life. Also, much better than taking shots tasting like ass. I'd rather smoke some Kush that tastes like pineapples, and have an amazing feeling. You feel me

Quote Originally Posted by iverson954360 View Post

Ruin your reputation? Drinking is wayyy worse than smoking marijuana, not to mention you much more prone to making an ass of yourself while drunk than when you're high.
    ^ This .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by KABLE View Post
    I don't smoke. I play tennis and I don't want to mess up my respiratory system. Also, getting high, like getting drunk, can make you do stupid things. Those things are risks that I don't want to take.
    SO, PHELPS IS A PROFESSIONAL SWIMMER AND A WORLD CLASS ATHLETE AND HE SMOKES WEED.

VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Saboteur View Post

SO, PHELPS IS A PROFESSIONAL SWIMMER AND A WORLD CLASS ATHLETE AND HE SMOKES WEED.
    Then he can take the risk, I won't.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead

nah, casual smokers like my dad, they smoke after work, and mainly a hour or two before bed.
    Well I know plenty of people that smoke every day, its me not having time because I'm at school for 10 hours every day and then on top of that I have no money to spend on weed. I'd rather spend my money modding my car, smoking adds up really quick.
    Hip Hop thread Part 1 (No Longer Updated): https://www.mpgh.net/forum/316-music-...-hop-list.html
    Part 2 (No Longer Updated): https://www.mpgh.net/forum/2-general/...ad-pt-2-a.html
    Part 3: COMING SOON

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Then he can take the risk, I won't.
    You'd be surprised on the real facts of Marijuana, if you looked into them. Have you ever even tried it?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Trapstar View Post
    You'd be surprised on the real facts of Marijuana, if you looked into them. Have you ever even tried it?
    I have looked into it. I know it's a lot healthier than smoking tobacco and can actually provide some health benefits. However, it still comes with bads and that's why I don't and won't smoke.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by iverson954360 View Post

Well I know plenty of people that smoke every day, its me not having time because I'm at school for 10 hours every day and then on top of that I have no money to spend on weed. I'd rather spend my money modding my car, smoking adds up really quick.
    you sir are a cool man.

i see where your coming from and i respect that.

smoking does add up, but i was trying to get out that it's okay to spend maybe 20 a month or every few months.

VIP Support // May 2011
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    I have looked into it. I know it's a lot healthier than smoking tobacco and can actually provide some health benefits. However, it still comes with bads and that's why I don't and won't smoke.
    I respect that; but have you ever tried it?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    I respect that; but have you ever tried it?
    No, and I won't.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed

you sir are a cool man.

i see where your coming from and i respect that.

smoking does add up, but i was trying to get out that it's okay to spend maybe 20 a month or every few months.
    Yeah, I probably spend $450/z - but I'm getting money back on it because of all the people throwing down on it. Also, I've got plants, so after that I won't have to. I'm basically making profit off of smoking. So yeah ha.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    ******s who abuse weed give it a bad name, smoking weed once in a while reduces stress dramatically.

smoking 1 joint every few months, or even out of a pipe or a bong does not cause any health issues.

it'd be better if weed was legal for ages 25+, because it affects the growth of your brain if you smoke alot at a young age.

VIP Support // May 2011
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    No, and I won't.
    You'll try it sometime in your life. You're probably in what? Middle School? Ninth grade? Wait till you become a Senior, or go into College. You'll try it, and you'll love it (depending)

******s who abuse weed give it a bad name, smoking weed once in a while reduces stress dramatically.

smoking 1 joint every few months, or even out of a pipe or a bong does not cause any health issues.

it'd be better if weed was legal for ages 25+, because it affects the growth of your brain if you smoke alot at a young age.
    Yes - Smoking at a younger age (14) is more worse than smoking at the age of eighteen. I mean, I'm not a 'smoker' as I've said before. I just smoke when I want to smoke. Like today, I haven't smoked at all, but tomorrow, I'll probably smoke a blunt or two, then maybe a bowl later on. It all depends, it's not like I have to have it, it's just like going to the fridge, and getting something to eat.
    Last edited by Trapstar; 11-21-2010 at 09:30 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive

Smoking marijuana may be beneficial but it's still smoking and smoke burns your lungs.

You'll try it sometime in your life. You're probably in what? Middle School? Ninth grade? Wait till you become a Senior, or go into College. You'll try it, and you'll love it (depending)
    I'm a freshmen. I'd much rather focus on my grades than go borrow money from my parents and spend it on weed.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Smoking marijuana may be beneficial but it's still smoking and smoke burns your lungs.

I'm a freshmen. I'd much rather focus on my grades than go borrow money from my parents and spend it on weed.
    actually no.

it may be smoke but it has NO CHEMICALS in it since it's NATURALLY GROWN.

VIP Support // May 2011
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed

I understand where you're coming from. But I'm telling you, you can be just as focused on your grades as you are now, even if you did smoke weed. I'm telling you. That's the thing that people don't understand. I mean I smoke, I've got a job, I got steady money coming in, I've got a girlfriend that I love, I've got a great family, when I smoke, I feel great inside. Because nothing is bad, everything is good. Which is an awesome feeling without marijuana, but when you smoke, it increases that by 20x.

I'm not telling you to go borrow money from your parents, I'm telling you when someone offers you a hit of a blunt, bowl, bong, anything like that, you should say /yea - one hit won't hurt you, it'll give you a feeling of a lifetime. If you don't like it, then don't do it again, if you like it, then decide that you'll do it again sometime. Another thing, you won't become addicted. People who are 'addicted' to marijuana, are people who believe that their life is pointless without having it, and then they lead to bigger drugs. Their is no addiction to marijuana. So you also don't have to worry about that.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast