Page 59 of 69 FirstFirst ... 9495758596061 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by cruzader32 View Post
    HA HA HA IM THE REASON VAC STARTED EXE SCANNING SUCK IT HACKERS! MY BROTHER WORKS FOR VAC AND HE GOT THE PEOPLE THERE TO START EXE SCANNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Omfg trolll...
    I just wants to impress us...
    What he says is a lie...
    They scanned mw2 for .exe so duh black ops too...
    This guy is stupid stupid stupid AND BANNED

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by iferhat View Post
    bro is there any new hacks undetected coz i got banned using this one u posted ages ago and iv just bought the game again recently. if u have a undetected hack for me please pm me or somthing bro?

ANTI HACKERS PLEASE GO AWAY! MAKE UP UR MIND - U HACK OR U DON'T, U DON'T HAVE TO BE INTELLIGENT OR STUPID ITS SIMPLE. DON'T DOG US HACKERS.
    If you use the python method this one is undetected. Or if you dont trust just go google "VIP hacks Black ops" and see what comes up.

I'm a Buddhist, Christian, Paramedic, Vegan, Straight Edge Pimp
    But most of all, I am the flyest one you will ever meet.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by z11 View Post
    If you use the python method this one is undetected. Or if you dont trust just go google "VIP hacks Black ops" and see what comes up.
    most of the vip hacks have been detected for black ops. treyarch and valve definitely stepped up their anti hack measures over the past two months.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by solarix View Post
    You just need the right version of python (the new ones aint working with the hack. I have the version atm, but cannot find the installer so cant upload it for you, any idea how i could find the installer?
    Have tried the link provided and installed the recommended version but I do get the same errors. I have no clue what else to do.

Im sure someone will have a fix for this please.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Is there gonna be a new release as this versions detected now iv been banned from it thus having to purchase the game again.

Please post a new updated/release ?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Is there gonna be a new release as this versions detected now iv been banned from it thus having to purchase the game again.

you won't be banned if you use the .py -.-

Thanks
    This works great. Awesome
    just set ur desktop to any aero theme then run launcher.py and voila

Thanks
    just got vacced from using this -_- dont use. i havent used textures or anything other than this, on this account and i have gotten vacced.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky

New release/update comes when sph4ck has fixed/added enough stuff

Oh Btw. sph4ck is going to remove .exe launcher until he adds some scrambling to code/process.

This works great. Awesome
    just set ur desktop to any aero theme then run launcher.py and voila
    Yes... This how its done

Quote Originally Posted by dexknows View Post
    just got vacced from using this -_- dont use. i havent used textures or anything other than this, on this account and i have gotten vacced.
    Did you used source code? (Launched via launcher.py)... Because .exe is detected, and you should know that (read posts)

Thanks
    hello sph4ck, you have do a great job with the hack.

i would like to ask you.. im running .py from eclipse like that: right click launcher.py -> Run As -> and here it has 3 options, first option is 'python coverage' but and the three options seems to work and i can see the radar and esp in game without any disvantage.

The questions:
    1. what is the best option to run it? (to be more safe from vac) maybe is another way to run it besides that three options i mention?
    2. is it more safe in that way? because i can see in proccess list that python.exe is running so i think its the same as i type in cmd 'python launcher.py'? without the need to install eclipse + pydev

thank you for your time.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Quote Originally Posted by trivil View Post
    hello sph4ck, you have do a great job with the hack.

i would like to ask you.. im running .py from eclipse like that: right click launcher.py -> Run As -> and here it has 3 options, first option is 'python coverage' but and the three options seems to work and i can see the radar and esp in game without any disvantage.

The questions:
    1. what is the best option to run it? (to be more safe from vac) maybe is another way to run it besides that three options i mention?
    2. is it more safe in that way? because i can see in proccess list that python.exe is running so i think its the same as i type in cmd 'python launcher.py'? without the need to install eclipse + pydev

thank you for your time.
    I can answer these. "Safest" method to run this hack is maybe most unused method. Example sph4ack uses Python Psyco to run it (Psyco is also faster way to run this hack = less lag)

to 2. question. You need something Python stuff installed (interpreter) so you can run this via source code. As i said, running hack via less used way (Psyco, some other interpretters than normal python ones) may be secure, i am not 100% sure, but i just used common sense

Thanks
    Runnin from eclipse is the same as running directly from python.

Psyco is indeed a just in time compiler for Python. I removed it from next version (in beta currently) but it has been reported to be laggy. The only drawback is that it's only for Python 2.6 and only 32 bit version.

I think I should add it as an option.... Next version should be more relaxed about Python version, and should run on 2.5/2.6/2.7, 32 & 64 bits version. You can grab your own python version. Good luck VAC !!!

Quote Originally Posted by cruzader32 View Post
    HA HA HA IM THE REASON VAC STARTED EXE SCANNING SUCK IT HACKERS! MY BROTHER WORKS FOR VAC AND HE GOT THE PEOPLE THERE TO START EXE SCANNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    First learn to remove CAPSLOCK on your keyboard. We're not in the 80's anymore.

Second, tell you brother that VAC is a piece of crap. No doubts it makes our hacker life easier to have such a lame anti-cheat feature. Serious anti-cheat would have forced us to do kernel level drivers and ring-0 programming.
    Last edited by sph4ck; 12-18-2010 at 11:14 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    So Externals are still undetected on Black Ops?
    [center]

Back in '10

Got a question?PM/VM me!
    I read them all.
    Also contact me via MSN.
    vlad@mpgh.net

Minion since:07-04-2010
    Mod since:08-31-2010
    Till : 05.07.2011

Thanks
    When using them with python: YES !
    When using them with .exe : NO !

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by B4M View Post
    So Externals are still undetected on Black Ops?
    For now, yeah. MW2 is still fine with .py as well.
    [IMG]https://img.photobucke*****m/albums/v228/RevenG_/ConfusionDraft3-1.png[/IMG]

My Computer:
    AM3 x6 1090T | 4x2GB 2000-DDR3 HyperX Genesis | G-B 890GPA-UD3H | Corsair HX-1000 | 2xG-B ATI HD6850 | Lian-Li PK-K56 |

Page 59 of 69 FirstFirst ... 9495758596061 ... LastLast