Thanks

Question [SOLVED] Please Help!

Okay so i HAVE searched for an answer to this question, i have looked around but never found a solid answer.

I have been banned from AlterIWNet for hacking and yes im not going to hack anymore, but I am willing to Format my Windows 7 to Restore my Computer to Factory Settings if it will give me a new XUID and Mac Address? (I believe that's what will unban me) Yes i know hacking is for noobs and im not going to again and i wont do it again.

so if formating my computer, re-downloading AlterIWNet, and installing it will it get me unbanned??

My last thread got deleted because somone said we have to many threadys like this when i allready looked and i couldnt find a solid answer.

Thanks in advance!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Sure it works, but you have to format all computers in your network or one of them could have the hidden file, if you just format one and the file is still on some other computer your new XUID will automaticly be banned..

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by aIW|Convery View Post
    Sure it works, but you have to format all computers in your network or one of them could have the hidden file, if you just format one and the file is still on some other computer your new XUID will automaticly be banned..
    But i dont have AlterIWNet on any other computers, only mine?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by BlacknYellow View Post
    But i dont have AlterIWNet on any other computers, only mine?
    Well, better safe then sorry.. You don't want to format it just to see that you are banned, right?
    Last edited by aIW|Convery; 11-24-2010 at 07:38 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    hmm, im sure there is a program that will automatically give you a new XUID, as for the mac address i would use Mad Mac's, it spoof's your MAC address

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by fierguy View Post
    hmm, im sure there is a program that will automatically give you a new XUID, as for the mac address i would use Mad Mac's, it spoof's your MAC address
    Iw 22 error

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Bustacloud For This Useful Post:

BlacknYellow (11-24-2010)

Thanks

so if formating my computer, re-downloading AlterIWNet, and installing it will it get me unbanned??
    Pretty god damn sad your willing to format your PC so you can play a free game.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to FUKO For This Useful Post:

johnhs1 (11-29-2010)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by aIW|Convery View Post
    Is it only me who think that convery most be banned for giving fake information, like reformat all your computer in your network or there is a file stored on your computer...

Okay so i HAVE searched for an answer to this question, i have looked around but never found a solid answer.

I have been banned from AlterIWNet for hacking and yes im not going to hack anymore, but I am willing to Format my Windows 7 to Restore my Computer to Factory Settings if it will give me a new XUID and Mac Address? (I believe that's what will unban me) Yes i know hacking is for noobs and im not going to again and i wont do it again.

My last thread got deleted because somone said we have to many threadys like this when i allready looked and i couldnt find a solid answer.

Thanks in advance!!
    Pm me, I will help you

Thanks
    /moved 2 help

Thanks
    /Removed Spam
    /Marked as Solved

Ex Middleman