Thread: Relationships

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

well either that or your mom whips you like a dog, i was going for one of the two.
    I'd rather be whipped like a bitch then whip my mother like a bitch, which is what you most likely do. Shes not your mother, shes your cleaner.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Visiblegaming View Post
    I'd rather be whipped like a bitch then whip my mother like a bitch, which is what you most likely do. Shes not your mother, shes your cleaner.
    This is getting childish :/

And you can't compare platonic/family love to "real" love

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Coeus View Post

This is getting childish :/

And you can't compare platonic/family love to "real" love
    Lol, yes you can, real love comes and goes, family love stays forever, who brought you into this world? your mother. who fead you? your mother. who took care of you as a child? your mother. who spent hours trieng to get a baby out of them? your mother. who had a live child in them for 9months? your mother..

Ect..ect... True love is family love.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Lol, yes you can, real love comes and goes, family love stays forever, who brought you into this world? your mother. who fead you? your mother. who took care of you as a child? your mother. who spent hours trieng to get a baby out of them? your mother. who had a live child in them for 9months? your mother..

Which love is "true" is another question, because personally "real" attraction/love > platonic love from my point of view

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

Here is a question, what if your mother doesn't love you? Don't feed you? Don't want anything to do with you? My mother loves me to death and I would die for her, but at the same time I know that I will have to side with the love of my life to my mother. She living with me, she is taking care of me, she is giving me money, love that my mother can't give you. You want your mother to show you love by slowly stripping naked and giving you her underwear (the big size). I don't fucking think so, loving your parents is okay, but if you love your parents far more than your own lover.. than don't date, don't marry. Hell someday she is soon going to be the mother of my own children, but yet again I don't regard her as a piece of trash like you do.

You don't know much about love I can see, which can be scary for you. Because you don't know how to maturity act on them. You're simply proving Freud that boys have a 'sexual interests' in their mothers. If you don't know who he is, you need to read about him.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    Here is a question, what if your mother doesn't love you? Don't feed you? Don't want anything to do with you? My mother loves me to death and I would die for her, but at the same time I know that I will have to side with the love of my life to my mother. She living with me, she is taking care of me, she is giving me money, love that my mother can't give you. You want your mother to show you love by slowly stripping naked and giving you her underwear (the big size). I don't fucking think so, loving your parents is okay, but if you love your parents far more than your own lover.. than don't date, don't marry. Hell someday she is soon going to be the mother of my own children, but yet again I don't regard her as a piece of trash like you do.

You don't know much about love I can see, which can be scary for you. Because you don't know how to maturity act on them. You're simply proving Freud that boys have a 'sexual interests' in their mothers. If you don't know who he is, you need to read about him.
    Spoken like a true hindu i think i prefered you Jewish [atleast you had 1 God :/]

Ok seriously bro, I dont see my gal as "trash" i love her to bits, nearly as much as my mother, but my mothers love and my love for her is different.

My mother: Respectful love.
    My gal: Lustful love.

I can hold onto my lust, but respect for my mother is far more superior, it is a commandment to love your mother, and in the Quran it tells us our Mother comes after God and his prophets.

you see, even if my mother hated me to bits, i would still love her, im taught by our prophet mohammed and told by Allah to love our parents no matter what cause they do to you. Just LOVE them.

My gal [girl] is near to my mother after my father.

Mother > Father > Girl

But as she is not Muslim, i stand for Muslims more than for others, this does not mean i hate others or i dont support them, it just means i support my fellow brothers and sisters [In Islam] more important to me.

What you are suggesting is discustin sexual relations with a mother? what are you taught?

P.s i know its not my business but please look more into Judaism and Hinduism, i know im not an expert on neither, but i hate to see a brother join a pagan faith, well if not pagan than a faith with shirk [multiple Gods], just remember God is 1 and not many, 1 God is needed, 10 Gods? God means all mighty. and all mighty does all, no need for more than 1 God.

[Sorry for butting into your private life.]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Spoken like a true hindu i think i prefered you Jewish [atleast you had 1 God :/]

Ok seriously bro, I dont see my gal as "trash" i love her to bits, nearly as much as my mother, but my mothers love and my love for her is different.

My mother: Respectful love.
    My gal: Lustful love.

I can hold onto my lust, but respect for my mother is far more superior, it is a commandment to love your mother, and in the Quran it tells us our Mother comes after God and his prophets.

you see, even if my mother hated me to bits, i would still love her, im taught by our prophet mohammed and told by Allah to love our parents no matter what cause they do to you. Just LOVE them.

My gal [girl] is near to my mother after my father.

Mother > Father > Girl

But as she is not Muslim, i stand for Muslims more than for others, this does not mean i hate others or i dont support them, it just means i support my fellow brothers and sisters [In Islam] more important to me.

What you are suggesting is discustin sexual relations with a mother? what are you taught?

P.s i know its not my business but please look more into Judaism and Hinduism, i know im not an expert on neither, but i hate to see a brother join a pagan faith, well if not pagan than a faith with shirk [multiple Gods], just remember God is 1 and not many, 1 God is needed, 10 Gods? God means all mighty. and all mighty does all, no need for more than 1 God.

[Sorry for butting into your private life.]
    I didn't say you shouldn't respect your elders, that is a very good thing, but at the same time there is a line you need to make.

And no we Hindu believed in God, we called shi 'Brahman'. Ganesha and Shiva are hir, yes they have their own personality and such, but they are all from the same part of God. Shiva is the destruction of God, Ganesha is the hope and the wisedom of hir. Together they make God hirself. We don't call them Gods, we call them Lord. Only Brahman have the right to be called God and the Creator of All.

Lord Ganesha and Lord Shiva. In fact, most Hindu simply don't add 'Lord' and simply call them by their first name.

The sexual relationship wasn't talked to about Hinduism. It was taught by Sigmund Freud, he made huge stride about the human's thoughts. I highly recommend you look him up.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    I didn't say you shouldn't respect your elders, that is a very good thing, but at the same time there is a line you need to make.

And no we Hindu believed in God, we called shi 'Brahman'. Ganesha and Shiva are hir, yes they have their own personality and such, but they are all from the same part of God. Shiva is the destruction of God, Ganesha is the hope and the wisedom of hir. Together they make God hirself. We don't call them Gods, we call them Lord. Only Brahman have the right to be called God and the Creator of All.

Lord Ganesha and Lord Shiva. In fact, most Hindu simply don't add 'Lord' and simply call them by their first name.

The sexual relationship wasn't talked to about Hinduism. It was taught by Sigmund Freud, he made huge stride about the human's thoughts. I highly recommend you look him up.
    Sorry but no matter how hard hindus try, you can't twist the fact its much more than 1 God.

Don't be a prick, let me suck your dick.
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Lmfao What the fuck?
    Cuties<3

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Sorry but no matter how hard hindus try, you can't twist the fact its much more than 1 God.
    We don't belives them as more than one God, we view them as these: A deity[1] is a recognised preternatural or supernatural immortal being, who may be thought of as holy, divine, or sacred, held in high regard, and respected by believers, often religiously referred to as a god.

We don't think of Ganesha as a God, we think of him as a ladder toward God.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    [quote=Mouzie;3173182]We don't belives them as more than one God, we view them as these: A deity[1] is a recognised preternatural or supernatural immortal being, who may be thought of as holy, divine, or sacred, held in high regard, and respected by believers, often religiously referred to as a god.

Kwwl iz are new , i failed to qoute this :/

12. The Following User Says Thank You to DawahJundi For This Useful Post:

Visiblegaming (12-02-2010)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    We don't belives them as more than one God, we view them as these: A deity[1] is a recognised preternatural or supernatural immortal being, who may be thought of as holy, divine, or sacred, held in high regard, and respected by believers, often religiously referred to as a god.

What your trieng to say is DemiGods i think, which is still as bad as multiple Gods.

Meh dont matter im getting this books as i talk, would understand better.

Amazon.com: Anthology of World Scriptures (9780495808794): Robert E. Van Voorst: Books

My view is still that hinduism is one of those things where humans were Gods in kingdoms, and were praised, ever watched the cartoon movie "El dorado"? that is the mirror image of hinduism in my opinion.

Any physical form of God is like saying God is mortal, or God is equal to that object i.e. Human.

Quote Originally Posted by DawahJundi View Post

Kwwl iz are new , i failed to qoute this :/
    salaumalaikum brother, ima check out the site on ur sig
    Last edited by Visiblegaming; 12-02-2010 at 05:08 PM.

Don't be a prick, let me suck your dick.
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Lmfao what the fuck?
    Cuties<3

Soul Society ________________________________
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted

u hindu or jewish?
    cnt be arst to follow up previous posts, just want straight answer plox
    /Flame On

[IMG]https://i175.photobucke*****m/albums/w148/Guitarman1157/dontforget.gif[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark[A]ce View Post

u hindu or jewish?
    cnt be arst to follow up previous posts, just want straight answer plox
    Satan has won the battle...but not the war.

i.e
    Satan has led him astray, but he still has a chance to convert back

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast