Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dieorwin View Post
    Haha, thanks for your comment dude.

Still nexon has good lawsuits and lots of money so... idk

even though, it's just a precaution. No need to flame
    You sir have been brainwashed into thinking we at Mpgh.net have Nexon spys, No Nexon is all to caught up in making money they don't care about hacks the hacks made them money how you ask, well thats simple we started hacking Combat arms or Ca back in early 2008 and they just started to block them then, they thought oh if we make elite mod that will stop that hackers or make users think it will so every legit player buys it some of them are hackers and just want to rape the fuck out of shit but anyways Nexon does not care hacks make them money end of story

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by aki View Post

You sir have been brainwashed into thinking we at Mpgh.net have Nexon spys, No Nexon is all to caught up in making money they don't care about hacks the hacks made them money how you ask, well thats simple we started hacking Combat arms or Ca back in early 2008 and they just started to block them then, they thought oh if we make elite mod that will stop that hackers or make users think it will so every legit player buys it some of them are hackers and just want to rape the fuck out of shit but anyways Nexon does not care hacks make them money end of story
    true is true

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Teh_Red_Sweater For This Useful Post:

aki (11-30-2010)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Nexon may not come here to much, but ahnlabs comes here for sure.

The only way they can detect is a hack, bot, or injector is by downloading it, plain and simple.

Hacksheild dectects these things by the checksum or by certain strings in them.

For instance, if you leave Valkerie running while CA is running, you will D/C. Many times simply obfuscating the hack/program will make them undetected.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by Dieorwin View Post
    I don't care, I had this on another site where I HAVE 200 more posts, so I just decided to post here.

and I don't care if nexon does other " SHIT " It's just a " Fucking " precaution
    MPGH is not the same as other forums, MPGH is unique!

What fits on a regular forum, doesnt fit here

Welcome to the top of the line

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12