Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by Apoc91 View Post
    I see, I usually google and the first page, maybe page and a half will be nothing but responses about "just google it" then I start stumbling on some answers.

And, I know how to use the MSDN, I was just stating it's not needed much after you get past the DLL injection (Well, I haven't really needed it /shrug)
    I probably only need it because ... I do most of my programming at school on Notepad++, because they don't have C++ for me to do it in. I don't remember all the params myself xD

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    Im sure I seen a portable msdn help file around the internet some where, I love msdn once you start following the APIs and structors you tend to stumble across new APIs to use that you haven't seen been used for a particular task, for example I stumbled across an Interesting API instead of using CreateRemoteThread for injection, which so happend to be more flexible than CreatRemoteThread, The added bounus is after googling for hours about this API, hardly no one knows about it let alone been used in injection methods. I would love to tell you guys what this API is but im afraid it wont stay unknowen for long ... all I can say its one bad boy mofo when used for injection....

Freedompeace and Apoc91 are more than welcome to pm if they interested about this injection method as they have been more than willing to help me out with my questions ...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by Departure View Post
    Im sure I seen a portable msdn help file around the internet some where, I love msdn once you start following the APIs and structors you tend to stumble across new APIs to use that you haven't seen been used for a particular task, for example I stumbled across an Interesting API instead of using CreateRemoteThread for injection, which so happend to be more flexible than CreatRemoteThread, The added bounus is after googling for hours about this API, hardly no one knows about it let alone been used in injection methods. I would love to tell you guys what this API is but im afraid it wont stay unknowen for long ... all I can say its one bad boy mofo when used for injection....

Freedompeace and Apoc91 are more than welcome to pm if they interested about this injection method as they have been more than willing to help me out with my questions ...
    You can get an offline copy of a huge chunk of the MSDN with Visual Studio - mainly with the all-in-one express isos of the full versions (Standard, professional and Ultimate). It's a fair 6GB though (or was it 4?), and it's much easier and better (more updates, community content etc) to access updated versions online as they are published and continually updated.

Interesting information about that function you mention there

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by whit View Post

Well if you stay around here long enough you will find out who the leechers are..OP is one of them
    Op Lul

Sitting in my cave full of thoughts learning Asembly
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    Im so lucky / i got the company CD/DVD of VS08 Ultimate so i have unlimited keys and shit.. Its worth ALOT of money tho so i better not loose the CD. My dad FTW! (former programer at Ericsson)

Ontopic: MSDN is a great tool but i dont clearly understand some params...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12