Thanks

So I Herd U Liek Mudkipz...

The story you should all know. If you haven't heard of it, here it is in text (it was normally a picture).

One day on Halloween, I decided to fuck with the major retard at school when I came out of science for break. He was dressed
    as Ash. Knowing this was going to happen, I brough a Mudkips doll. Thus I started the conversation, making sure no one saw
    me.

"So I heard you like Mudkips..."

"Mudkips? I LUUUUUUUUUUUURVE MUDKIPS."

"O RLY? So, would you ever fuck a Mudkips, that is.." (I step away from the mic to breathe in) "OF COURSE."

"Well I just happen to have a Mudkips here, and."

Before I finished the sentence, which would have resulted in me hitting him across the face with the doll, he grabbed it. In
    one swift motion his pants were down and he was violenly humping it. Not to get between a man and his Mudkips, I started to
    walk away, because there is no way I'd be caught wrestling a half-naked crazy guy humping a Mudkips.

Needles to say, within 5 to 10 seconds, some girls saw him and started screaming. I cooly walked into a restroom, pretending
    nothing had ever happened; not that I had intended that outcome, but now that it was in play I didn't want to be involved.

I came back two minutes later, and like any wanton act on school grounds there was now a huge crowd round him. He was still
    fucking it and baying this real fucked up 'EEEEEEEEEEINNNNF EEEEEEEEEEINNNF' sound. Suddenly a scuffle broke out in the
    middle, meaning he probably did something stupid.

I asked someone what had happened. A girlfriend of one of the football players tried to get him to stop, but he bit her for
    trying to take it away. Someone called in a few football players (all dressed up like Road Warrior) who proceeded to pummel
    the shit out of the guy. Meanwhile the school police were freaking out and having trouble getting in to the situation.

A few minutes later the intruder alarm went off and we were shuffled into classrooms. Over the intercom the principal
    announced that someone had thrown a flaming plush toy into the library. Uh.. what the hell.

So we were kept there and about 30 minutes later the principal came on again. This time he was saying that whoever was
    behind the beating should turn themselves in. All of a sudden this woman began yelling "I WILL SUE YOU FOR DAMAGES. YOU
    LITTLE PUNKS, I'M GONNA SUE..." and it was cut off.

I asked an office later what had happened. Apparently his mother had come to pick him up and threatened to sue for the
    beating and 'whatever else happened.' The school threatened to counter-sue because of lewd conduct, inciting a riot, and
    starting a fight. My mom got scared and said, "You're movin' with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air." I whistled for a cab
    and when it came near, the license plate said fresh and it had dice in the mirror. If anything I could say that this cab
    was rare, but I thought, "Nah, forget it. Yo home to Bel-Air!" I pulled up to the house about 7 or 8 and I yelled to the
    cabby, "Yo Holmes, smell ya later!" Looked at my kingdom, I was finally there to sit on my throne as the prince of Bel-Air.

So I ask you: Do you like Mudkips?

By the way, you MUST ALWAYS EVOLVE IT INTO A MUDKIP! YES

Also, here's a question to ponder: How much mud could a Mudkip kip if a Mudkip could kip mud?

Thanks
    Umm...yeah...unique...

Thanks
    I didnt write it. Its been around a long time.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by seemliss View Post
    I didnt write it. Its been around a long time.
    Yeah my friend told me about it but I never saw it

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    hmm... this explains why will smith moved to bel-air
    =O
    another mystery solved

Thanks
    Go the fuck away.