Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive

Hi. Got few questions...

Hi.
    1st of all wanna explain why those questions. I use to play CF and now I had a break like a year or more.
    So my question is, is it still possible to hack in that game like it use to be before? I mean are they still cheats like mallhack's etc? Coz i saw many changes in CF after a year.
    Thx and greetings

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Hey Dont Double Post! I recommend ya because we're working in new hacks and i wish u not getting bannd... soo man, we cant hack like last year cuz if we could we would need a bypass... there is a bypass but it has viruses like hell...
    Calvin, OMG[M4A1], and "ObamasDickSuck******Bitch#3" are working in new hacks. Calvin had a hack that had Fly, Walk Thru Walls, Aimbot 90 Deegrees, but it got patched. OMG[M4A1] has a little hack that has a player glow. Finally "ObamasDickSuck******Bitch#3" had a no recoil and no spread hack. But all ppl are working on new versions with new features. Calvin said that he is updating his awezome hack. Also OMG[M4A1] is updating with new features. I think "ObamasDickSuck******Bitch#3" is working on a new one. Hope they fuk up the fukin z8 games.

press thanks if i helped. Diekos995 out. Peace!

Thanks
    No, there's no hacks working since Xtrap added on CF.
    DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF
    AND FACE TO BLOODSHED

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    idk if someone could create a hack that would last more than 1 week or 2 since xtrap but remember they will remove xtrap and add WOGL xtrap is nothing infront of WOGL

Crossfire Tournament

by -[N]igh[T]-