Thanks

Lightbulb Reviews on ROMS and Emulators (and Flash carts)

alright, this will (hopefully) be the thread that will have most of the ROM and Emulator reviews...
    now for me personally, i am a tie between DeSuMe and No$GBA... both are very good and have high ROM compatibility. i think i will stick with DeSuMe due to the fact that it is reported by the devs that they will be releasing an emulator with WiFi in their next release or two.

ROMS i like right now are the Pokemon Black and White v7 translation. it is the best and most complete translation of the new series along with the fact that you can also choose to play in the original format too. of course, as with most non-english versions of games, there are going to be a few bugs but overall, it is pretty damn good

Bonus: i am getting an Acekard 2i and i will post how i like it here. yes its not an emulator but it does essentially the same thing, cept u can play on the DS

btw post any reviews of any emulator/ROM/Flashcart/etc here...

thanks James

thanks Zorph2

thanks again Zorph2

R.I.P. Hippyfreak

made by Zorph2

[IMG]https://i148.photobucke*****m/albums/s26/xmadaznx/reapersig-1.png[/IMG]
    thanks to my friend madazn down at LNG

Thanks
    I currently have a 3DS XL, but no money to buy games (T^T) so I'm looking for a flash card. I looked for r4i, but I can't get a site which delivers worldwide/also in Romania. If you recommend any flashcards with updatable software, just message me on skype (mariazabbidou) and just tell me you're from here, I get lots of messages every day.
    Thanks in advance ^^