“I fear the day technology will surpass our human interaction. The world will have a generation of idiots.” ~Albert Einstein
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep

Talking CrossFire Gameplay Guide

CrossFire Gameplay Guide

Table of Contents:
    I. Introduction
    II. Download
    III. System Requirements
    IV. Money System
    V. Modes
    VI. Keyboard Controls
    More Stuff Coming Soon!

Introduction:
    Cross Fire is a First Person Shooter game. I think that the game is pretty fun and entertaining, although the graphics don't come close to the graphics of Modern Warfare 2. There are many types of modes in this game including Mutation, Search and Destroy, Team Deathmatch, Ghost, Elimination, FFA, and "Special" (not released yet). The different modes will be explained later.
    You also get a variety of weapons to buy, ranging from shovels to shotguns and snipers.
    In this game, there are two teams: Global Risk and Black List.
    The official website for CrossFire is Cross Fire - Free 2 Play Military Shooter

Download:
    Cross Fire can be downloaded at many websites and also has a torrent option.

Download via Crossfire.z8games.com:
    Cross Fire - Free Online FPS - Cross Fire - Free Online FPS - Home

Download via Download.com:
    Cross Fire - Free software downloads and software reviews - CNET Download.com

Download via CGE Network:
    CGE Network - MMO Gaming Zone - Browser Games - Game Downloads - Free RPG Games - MMO Download Centre - MMO Gaming Zone - Game Client Downloads - Cross Fire Game Downloader

Download via BrotherSoft:
    Free Cross Fire Download

Download via AtomicGamer:
    Cross Fire Files - Free video game downloads, news, reviews, videos, patches, demos, screenshots and more at AtomicGamer

Download via FilePlanet:
    FilePlanet: Cross Fire Game Downloader (Free Game)

System Requirements:

The Money System:
    In this game, there are two types of currency: GP and ZP. GP is obtained after every completed game. ZP is obtained by either purchasing them with real money or by completing offers on the z8games website. Weapons partially degrade after every game and when the repair bar runs out, the weapons are significantly worse. It costs money to repair the weapon and keep it working. Primary weapons cost more to repair than secondary weapons.
    Different types of items may cost either currency, although most are GP.

Modes:
    Mutation:
    Mutation mode is a game mode in which 30 seconds are given to prepare until either 1 or 2 mutants are randomly selected (depending on how many people are in the room). When these humans turn into mutants, the mutants try to attack other humans and to turn them into zombies. The objectives of the humans is to either kill the zombies or to survive until the clock runs to 0 (that's 2 minutes and 30 seconds). Bullets have extra pushing power in this mode, meaning that if a bullet hits a mutant, the mutant is generally pushed back. The first mutant(s) start out with 6000 hp and the ones converted after start with 2000-2500 hp. This mode can only be played on 3 maps: Zone 13, Port, and Excavation. Weapons do not require repairing after these games, unlike Team Deathmatch and other modes. It is suggested that you get a gun with a LOT of bullets and one that doesn't need to be reloaded as often. Kills are obtained by mutating humans into mutants, killing mutants, and also one for every 1,000 HP worth of damage you inflict. Both sides have advantages. For mutants, they are that they start out with a significant amount of health, they can convert a human in 1-3 punches, they can recover health, and they can evolve (as they obtain more kills). Humans on the other hand have weapons that work from long range, have supply boxes dropped occasionally to either bring a weapon or ammo.

Search and Destroy:
    In this mode, Black List starts out with the bomb, or C4 and tries to either plant the C4 and protect it until it detonates, or kill every member of the other team. If time runs out in this mode, then Global Risk wins for protecting the sites. A similar mode is ghost mode, where team Black List becomes ghosts and invisible. (See "Ghost" for more information)

Team Deathmatch:
    This mode is one of the most widely known modes because it is used in so many games. In this mode, there are two teams. Each team tries to either get the most kills by the time the timer runs out, or to get to the kill objective first. Many maps support this mode.

Ghost:
    Ghost mode is a crazy mode. If you're a human, you're going to have to rely on speakers, guessing, and/or having good vision and seeing them before they go invisible. The advantages of ghosts are that they can be invisible. They do not have any weapons except for their melee weapon. A C4 is randomly given to a player on Black List (the ghosts) and whoever has the bomb has to try to plant it at one of two sites. If the bomb goes off or all the members of Global Risk are killed, Black List wins. If all the ghosts are killed or time runs out, Global Risk wins.

Elimination:
    Elimination mode is where each time tries to kill all the members of the other team without dying. There is no respawning until the round is over. Purchased weapons are not used in this mode and instead, weapons are placed on the ground to be used against the other team. This mode comes with a few maps including Cross Road, Colombia, Arena, and Alaska.

Free-For-All:
    This mode is what it says it is. Every man fights for himself. There is a kill objective and the first to get that many kills wins the game.

Keyboard Controls:
    *The controls can be changed in the options section of the game.

If you liked this Tutorial Please Press Thanks

If you need my Help:
    PM/VM

Because The People Who Are Crazy Enough To Think They Can Change The World, Are The Ones Who Do. ~Steve Jobs

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SteamAss For This Useful Post:

akachicken2 (12-04-2010),Obama (12-04-2010),ZheArmando (12-04-2010)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Did you make this or rip??

Threadstarter
    “I fear the day technology will surpass our human interaction. The world will have a generation of idiots.” ~Albert Einstein
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    who is rip??

If you need my Help:
    PM/VM

Because The People Who Are Crazy Enough To Think They Can Change The World, Are The Ones Who Do. ~Steve Jobs

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Copy and Paste?

Credits please!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ___x][GooD. For This Useful Post:

antihacking1 (12-09-2010)

Threadstarter
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    If you wanna know Creds: Z8games for Pic and some information and from my thred from an other Site...

If you need my Help:
    PM/VM

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    Nice Tips dude

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkGrimXxX View Post
    Nice Tips dude
    he didnt make this /hoshit all he does in the tut section is c&p

Thanks
    My Mood