Thread: cant load page

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted

cant load page

well idk i gave up on this awhile back but hey thanks to AVGN im able to get to the website using VTUNNEL but other then that when i try to load the page normally it says
    internet explorer
    -Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage
    firefox
    -The connection was reset
    google chrome
    -This webpage is not available.
    opera
    -Connection closed by remote server

and this is very annoying and i would like to know if someone could help me fix it
    TROLL MATH
    14 posts per thread per hour, even at 1 thread an hour in 5 hours, general trolling time, thats 70 posts, and seeing as i try to run it at about 3 threads at a time, then i can make 210 posts in a day which means in 10 days i could be back to where i am if i started a new account, lol so in theory in a month id have 6k posts, in 2 months id have 12k, in 3 months 18k, in 4 months id have 24k and i could have the highest post count on the forum

14*3*5*10*3*4=highest post count on the forums in 4 months

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Well either the servers you are using suck or MPGH is having server issues. If you need to bypass some filters try Hotspot Shield, it's way more effective for http traffic.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    im not sure exactly what the issue is but MPGH just wont load, ive tried it just doesnt even try or anything its like if you typed in a fake url and whatever i do it wont work, vtunnel is the only surefire way that i can get it to work
    TROLL MATH
    14 posts per thread per hour, even at 1 thread an hour in 5 hours, general trolling time, thats 70 posts, and seeing as i try to run it at about 3 threads at a time, then i can make 210 posts in a day which means in 10 days i could be back to where i am if i started a new account, lol so in theory in a month id have 6k posts, in 2 months id have 12k, in 3 months 18k, in 4 months id have 24k and i could have the highest post count on the forum

14*3*5*10*3*4=highest post count on the forums in 4 months