Thanks

Don't ask don't tell....

Hey, guys, if you don't know what "Don't ask don't tell" is.... it's this new law.

DADT the common term for the policy restricting the United States military from efforts to discover or reveal closeted gay, lesbian, and bisexual servicemembers or applicants, while barring those who are openly gay, lesbian, or bisexual from military service. The restrictions are mandated by federal law Pub.L. 103-160 (10 U.S.C. § 654). The policy prohibits people who "demonstrate a propensity or intent to engage in homosexual acts" from serving in the armed forces of the United States, because their presence "would create an unacceptable risk to the high standards of morale, good order and discipline, and unit cohesion that are the essence of military capability." The act prohibits any homosexual or bisexual person from disclosing his or her sexual orientation or from speaking about any homosexual relationships, including marriages or other familial attributes, while serving in the United States armed forces. The act specifies that service members who disclose they are homosexual or engage in homosexual conduct shall be separated (discharged) except when a service member's conduct was "for the purpose of avoiding or terminating military service" or when it "would not be in the best interest of the armed forces"

So, what do you think about this, should it be approved? Leave you thoughts...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    I'm in favour of this, as well as prohibiting anything else that "would create an unacceptable risk to the high standards of morale, good order and discipline, and unit cohesion that are the essence of military capability."

Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    It would sooooo terrifying sleeping next to someone that's homosexual,especially in war-time.at least for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Armalite42 View Post
    I am the sperm that won
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    Surprisingly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
    whoever made this thread... you just got owned by Casavir...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    yeaaaaaaahp. Go for it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    yeaaaaaaahp. Go for it.
    what do you mean?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Crappy
    We had a major cadet talk to us and he was asked the question "do you think gays should be allowed in the military" his respons" yes as long as they don't hit on me if they do i will knock there asses out" i feel sorta the same way but if there the type like sensitive fagget gays i would be happy if they stayed in the closet

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    what do you mean?
    not another narutaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaard.

Meaning go ahead with it. Being in the military, you can't just give slack to gays because they are gay.