Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

Question [Solved]MAJOR Black Ops money problem! HELP PLEASE!

Hey guys, I really have a big-ass problem on Black Ops and I really need major help! So this is my story: My friend was in this level hack lobby that was called AaAaAaAaAaAaAa and I decided to join him because i wanted to 50th level and get 100.000 money, so when i joined the server the console said: Kill your self with a grenade, it's worth it, trust me!" and i decided to do it cause knew it was gonna hack my level and get me money, do i did it, was 50th level and got loads of money, I decided so buy everything and loose all the money I had, did it, then i wanted more and more money, got on the server again and committed suicide a few more times.... so, it was all good, bought the stuff I wanted but still didn't have enough money to buy everything that I wanted. So I was tired and decided to go to sleep and I'll do it tomorrow. So, i got up tomorrow and saw that the server was no longer there, asked my friend and he told me it got banned, and I was like "Alright, I'll earn the money myself" but then I realized I had 0 money but yesterday I had a few hundred left! Thought it was not a huge deal and just went to play on a normal server.... I earned couple of thousands on the server and when the game ended it said i did... so i thought alright... later I open Black Ops and see i have 0 money! I though it was some kind of a glitch... got on a server, played..... Then I realized that every time I earn money it's there and when I got to create a class i can buy what I want, BUT, then when I back out and come back again, I see i don't have the stuff I bought and i had 0 money again!!! And it's going on like that since!!!! I tried reinstalling the game but it doesn't work, its obviously an account problem and I really don't know how to fix it! Oh and yeah, forgot to say this, when the game ends on a server and I didn't get any points it says i need like -403.200 more XP to prestige! And when I get some points it says 0. So, I don't know if i should prestige, but if it doesn't fix the problem ill have only the Pre-Made classes and I wont be able to buy anything! So yeah, this is my problem and I would really appreciate if someone would help me out! Thank you for reading this, bye.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    Play legit, dont join hacked lobbies, simples.
    Last edited by JamesA1994; 01-13-2011 at 03:15 AM. Reason: Nice eyes master ;D

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by marcusalier View Post
    Play legit, dont joined hacked lobbies, simples.
    You were the one that got me into the lobby!

Thanks
    Steam has issues syncing every now and then and it causes people to have messed up stats/money. But if its happening consistently, it may be a problem with the game. Any more info on what exactly is going on besides steam not syncing?
    Last edited by JamesA1994; 01-13-2011 at 06:47 PM. Reason: Removed pointless stuff.
    Texture Mods

Obedear, the sky is low

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Heartview For This Useful Post:

gwegsdggdsf (12-05-2010)

Thanks
    I tried re installing it and stuff, its obvs an online problem not in the actual system(computer)....

Quote Originally Posted by derpderp View Post
    He said he did in that wall of text.

Steam has issues syncing every now and then and it causes people to have messed up stats/money. But if its happening consistently, it may be a problem with the game. Any more info on what exactly is going on besides steam not syncing?
    don't really know... thats why i posted this in the 1st place :/ ......
    Last edited by JamesA1994; 01-13-2011 at 06:48 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    please dude make some lines in it
    i don't gonna read this to much

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by lolbie View Post
    please dude make some lines in it
    i don't gonna read this to much
    lol, well i put my whole story so people could help me out, i just wanna let ppl know what happend!

Thanks
    You could have organized it better so its not such a pain to read. But again, it just sounds like steam isnt syncing. afaik hackers might be able to do this, but I highly doubt it. Are other games not syncing right?
    Texture Mods

Obedear, the sky is low

Thanks
    You could have organized it better so its not such a pain to read. But again, it just sounds like steam isnt syncing. afaik hackers might be able to do this, but I highly doubt it. Are other games not syncing right?
    I doubt it's a hacker but other games sync very well...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by EnvyClown View Post
    I doubt it's a hacker but other games sync very well...
    Well verify your game integrity and if nothing comes up than chances are you just had some stuff get messed with, and after playing for a while it will even itself out. Try just playing for a while, and not buying anything. See if any of your stats save.
    Texture Mods

Obedear, the sky is low

Thanks
    Well verify your game integrity and if nothing comes up than chances are you just had some stuff get messed with, and after playing for a while it will even itself out. Try just playing for a while, and not buying anything. See if any of your stats save.
    yeah, thanks ill try that..
    Last edited by EnvyClown; 12-06-2010 at 01:39 PM.

Thanks
    Hye guys, do you think I should i just prestige... i mean maybe when i prestige it will go away? :/ but if it doesnt im screwed and i wont be able to buy anything and i wont have any weapons?! so, gimme you opinnion ( spelling?)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by assasinate3d View Post
    Wow did u even read his post, he said he has already tried uninstalling it then installing, u fail.
    i had a really bad prob in BFBC2 and uninstalled the game like 1000000 times and at 1000001 worked

Thanks
    Guys, telling that it's his problem that shit fucked up while hacking is retarded, this is a hacking forum, if there are problems don't criticize the person in question, but more thank them for mentioning the problem and fixing it for people with the same problem.

Too your question, if all else fails, tell Steam support that you joined a random server and you accidentally killed yourself. You then got a lot of cash and XP, and decided to use it. You then tried to do the glitch again, numerous times, to try and find out how the owner of the server managed to do such a thing. As you were not the one hacking, and you weren't using a program, they have no proof that you were actually trying to get cash by killing yourself, and you can take legal action if they refuse to help you, or reimburse you if the problem is not solved.

R-

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Relentz View Post
    Guys, telling that it's his problem that shit fucked up while hacking is retarded, this is a hacking forum, if there are problems don't criticize the person in question, but more thank them for mentioning the problem and fixing it for people with the same problem.

Too your question, if all else fails, tell Steam support that you joined a random server and you accidentally killed yourself. You then got a lot of cash and XP, and decided to use it. You then tried to do the glitch again, numerous times, to try and find out how the owner of the server managed to do such a thing. As you were not the one hacking, and you weren't using a program, they have no proof that you were actually trying to get cash by killing yourself, and you can take legal action if they refuse to help you, or reimburse you if the problem is not solved.

R-
    thanks, seems your the only one who understands it....

@EnvyClown.
    -Stop flaming!
    ~JamesA1994
    Last edited by JamesA1994; 01-13-2011 at 06:45 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast