Thread: Mike myers

Thanks

Mike myers

Could someone do me the great honor in making me a mike myers mod?
    my clan play it all the time online, but it gets annoying because people turn to shooting and stuff..

The game includes:
    basics
    Team 1: mike myers (only 1 person, dont know if you can get a random picker when you choose teams or something).
    Team 2: the rest of the people in the game.

mike myers: any pistol with a tactical knife, marathon, lightweight, and ninja (all pro), no bullets, no throwing knifes, no stuns.

other players: just a pistol with a tactical knife, marathon, lightweight and ninja (all pro) nothing else (absolutely nothing)

a kick menu (with slay or something like that in, incase mike myers cant get to where the hiders are hiding.)

mike myers should have a 30 seconds delay, like on the prop hunter mod, the screen is black, and he cant move.

i would love it if someone could put the time and effort into this mod for me, i do not do modding myself, i run them, and people love them. so this would be a brilliant mod for the guys to try out.
    And could you make it so that i can run it through Modern Warfare 2 Liberation Version 1.04.
    Thanks
    sousteer

Thanks
    /moved 2 gsc help

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sick
    Quote Originally Posted by Sousteer View Post
    Could someone do me the great honor in making me a mike myers mod?
    my clan play it all the time online, but it gets annoying because people turn to shooting and stuff..

The game includes:
    basics
    Team 1: mike myers (only 1 person, dont know if you can get a random picker when you choose teams or something).
    Team 2: the rest of the people in the game.

mike myers: any pistol with a tactical knife, marathon, lightweight, and ninja (all pro), no bullets, no throwing knifes, no stuns.

other players: just a pistol with a tactical knife, marathon, lightweight and ninja (all pro) nothing else (absolutely nothing)

a kick menu (with slay or something like that in, incase mike myers cant get to where the hiders are hiding.)

mike myers should have a 30 seconds delay, like on the prop hunter mod, the screen is black, and he cant move.

i would love it if someone could put the time and effort into this mod for me, i do not do modding myself, i run them, and people love them. so this would be a brilliant mod for the guys to try out.
    And could you make it so that i can run it through Modern Warfare 2 Liberation Version 1.04.
    Thanks
    sousteer
    i've made it before was planning to release it on halloween but the last second got erros then deleted mod