Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Hassan View Post
    You're right. But, more than 90% comes from reaction. For instance, In Pakistan after every drone attack of united states, victims come forward to attack political people in which countless innocent people get killed. You see, if there is no drone attack or terrorism from America / Israel then most of the violence in Pakistan won't happen. Then about each quarter of a year, Muslims are presented with blasphemous content. That's the thing that outbursts every Muslim including me. I mean why can't they just leave us alone. Why can't they respect what we believe in ! Now, what do you expect in such circumstances ? Its a conspiracy. Its a huge conspiracy against Muslims on a greatest level possible ! You guys already know it :/
    I guess you never heard of the Cold War. I never saw any twin towers fall back then and it was way worse...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Quote Originally Posted by Hassan View Post

Nah man. I don't know about catholic leaders but I know that Holy Prophet Muhammad (P.B.U.H) was the most perfect man ever. He didn't misguided the people or anything like that. In fact, if you study his life you will see that he always preached peace. Always advised to promote brotherly hood. Always respected every person even non-Muslims. Non-Muslims of that time called him the most honest man. So, at least Islam didn't promoted violence or killing. There are times when Jihad is compulsory but other than that, no killing and violence. Strictly No !!
    Compulsory war?thank you for proving my point.
    And if he was soo peaceful,why the hell did he gather an army and besiege mecca(or medina I don't remember )?
    and the wars to spread islam after he had religiously conquered arabia?
    come on...

(Valentine's day isn't blasphemy,it's a western tradition...)
    Quote Originally Posted by Armalite42 View Post
    I am the sperm that won
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    Surprisingly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
    whoever made this thread... you just got owned by Casavir...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    It is not about religion. It's about the people who hate a religion, giving it a bad name or trying to kill as many people of that religion. Why would a Christian civilian kill a Muslim?
    It doesn't make any sense. It's the people on the top which are creating these conflicts.

Casavir, Because they where attacking Muslims in Mecca and they had to leave Mecca.

I haven't read the Bible jet, i wouldn't even know where to get one but really if someone does research be reading books of Islam then you'll know that the Islam is a great religion. If anyone could tell me at what places i could get a Bible then that would be great.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by lies' View Post
    It is not about religion. It's about the people who hate a religion, giving it a bad name or trying to kill as many people of that religion. Why would a Christian civilian kill a Muslim?
    It doesn't make any sense. It's the people on the top which are creating these conflicts.

Casavir, Because they where attacking Muslims in Mecca and they had to leave Mecca.

I haven't read the Bible jet, i wouldn't even know where to get one but really if someone does research be reading books of Islam then you'll know that the Islam is a great religion. If anyone could tell me at what places i could get a Bible then that would be great.
    The bible will confuse you if you get king james version [it's in old English] try finding a newer version, though king james version is what christians think is most accurate.

Go to any church ANY and i think its like $5-$10, it depends on the reason.

if its for "trieng" to convert they will throw like 100 in your face

if its for just reading its for like $5?

[This is the same with Muslims, so i aint dissing christians]

---

If someone could clarify the topic please..theres like 10 topics in this 1 thread.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Try getting the koine greek version and a translator.It's the unedited untouched blablabla version that was also written back then.
    And I'm sorry,I didn't know that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Armalite42 View Post
    I am the sperm that won
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    Surprisingly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
    whoever made this thread... you just got owned by Casavir...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Casavir View Post
    Try getting the koine greek version and a translator.It's the unedited untouched blablabla version that was also written back then.
    And I'm sorry,I didn't know that.
    Written back then? there was a big gap where the bible was lost, and when it was re-written, the bible we read now isn't the actual bible its the recreation of what scholars have different opinions on what goes in and out of it.

The book of revelations is placed as the last book out of the 66, but the book of revelations wasn't the last some scholars argue, and suggest its earlier then 66th.

But not to change the subject. i just wanted to clear the "untouched" bit, so basicly its not untouched, its written by man, and all the 66books are.

Before the 66books i assure you it was written by God, but not including john, and blabla..the other people...there involvment in the bible is unwanted, as they just talk about there opinions on Isa, they weren't mentioned in the first bible, so why are they mentioned now?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Para DICE View Post
    Written back then? there was a big gap where the bible was lost, and when it was re-written, the bible we read now isn't the actual bible its the recreation of what scholars have different opinions on what goes in and out of it.

The book of revelations is placed as the last book out of the 66, but the book of revelations wasn't the last some scholars argue, and suggest its earlier then 66th.

But not to change the subject. i just wanted to clear the "untouched" bit, so basicly its not untouched, its written by man, and all the 66books are.

Before the 66books i assure you it was written by God, but not including john, and blabla..the other people...there involvment in the bible is unwanted, as they just talk about there opinions on Isa, they weren't mentioned in the first bible, so why are they mentioned now?
    *sigh* visible, give it up already, we've constantly proven you wrong about this over and over.

The quran is written by man too. I see no scientific proof that it is not.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

*sigh* visible, give it up already, we've constantly proven you wrong about this over and over.

Im sorry, but Mulsims know the truth and you venture far from it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    I would think its the same...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by @osma8 View Post
    Im sorry, but Mulsims know the truth and you venture far from it.
    *sigh* if they "knew the truth" they would provide it in a way that is indisputable.

Unfortunately they haven't, so they don't.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Why do you guys keep bringing Christianity into this? it says islam vs western world
    no Christianity vs islam hurr durp
    ex-
    ex-x2
    ex-

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    I would help out on this thread, then again people don't read my infomation..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

Prove me the quran is written by man with hard physical proof! go on bitch?

or can you just say "i see no proof its true" ..wheres the proof its false?

None? oh, shut up and sit back down son.

--

Islam is a faith, once you learn the meaning of faith you shall understand what you do not know.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

--

Islam is a faith, once you learn the meaning of faith you shall understand what you do not know.
    Followers of Islam further believe that the Qur’an was memorized, recited and written down by Muhammad's companions after every revelation dictated by Muhammad. Most of Muhammad's tens of thousands of companions, called Sahabas, learned the Qur’an by heart, repeatedly recited in front of Muhammad for his approval or the approval of other Sahabas. Muhammad approved these recitations and also compiled the Qur'an in written form while he was alive.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

--

Prove me the quran isn't written by man with hard physical proof! go on bitch?

or can you just say "i see no proof its false" ..wheres the proof its true?

--

Science is a faith, once you learn the meaning of faith you shall understand what you do not know

---

Ta-daaa, see what I did there?

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast