Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by jwtog View Post
    We don't know if Empire believes in God or not, Allah Subhanahu wa-ta3ala does know. Why do most people try to reject that God exists and prove that there is no God, because they somewhere deep inside believe in God in secret. He already has said the first part of the Islamic Shahada, La illaha (There is no God). So we should congratulate him =)
    Thats like saying "why do people reject atheism", because somewhere deep down they know its true.

Please kid, don't bring such shitty logic in here.

That whole "they are denying the truth" is bullshit since the exact same could be said of you.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

Thats like saying "why do people reject atheism", because somewhere deep down they know its true.

That whole "they are denying the truth" is bullshit since the exact same could be said of you.
    No, because believing in God is something to believe in backed up with scientific facts. I am not denying atheists their knowledege or facts because it;s mine aswell. I only reject them saying that there is no God.

Empire what is it you expect to see after death? I used to think just like you, that there is no God, science is all we need, we don't require religions. Used to think it was something made up to control the people so that they would not make a mess out of the world. So what do you expect from death?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    No, because believing in God is something to believe in backed up with scientific facts. I am not denying atheists their knowledege or facts because it;s mine aswell. I only reject them saying that there is no God.
    Give us those scientific facts then, would you? I believe we spent a considerable part of a thread yesterday finding out that religion is based on faith and not facts.

Empire what is it you expect to see after death? I used to think just like you, that there is no God, science is all we need, we don't require religions. Used to think it was something made up to control the people so that they would not make a mess out of the world. So what do you expect from death?
    Nihilism. How many motherfucking times do I need to repeat: nihilism.

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

Ur stubborness is holding u back.

I have been Christian.
    I have been Catholic.
    I have been Jewish [for a week ]
    I have been athiest [For about 6months.
    I have found Islam.

And sinse then i have known the truth, be like me and take chances, experience, and the truth shall come to u.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by iRateIslam View Post
    Ur stubborness is holding u back.

I have been Christian.
    I have been Catholic.
    I have been Jewish [for a week ]
    I have been athiest [For about 6months.
    I have found Islam.

And sinse then i have known the truth, be like me and take chances, experience, and the truth shall come to u.
    Nice list of religions .
    I have been athiest for 19 years.
    I have found Islam.

Quote Originally Posted by Coeus View Post

Give us those scientific facts then, would you? I believe we spent a considerable part of a thread yesterday finding out that religion is based on faith and not facts.

Nihilism. How many motherfucking times do I need to repeat: nihilism.
    I know it is, but scientific facts that are on the same line as the signs in the Quran support your faith. These facts increase faith, there are several scientists that converted to Islam because of the scientific signs in the Quran.

If you are interested there is book about this written by Dr. Zakir Naik called The Qur'an & Modern Science Compatible or incompatible.

Modern science informed us that the moon is moving around the Earth in an oval, or elliptical orbit. Also the Earth and the rest of the planets, revolve in oval, or elliptical orbit around the sun.
    In the holy Quran this movement is described as follows: (And he is the one who created the night, daylight, sun and the moon, all swimming in an orbit). (Quran, The Prophets: 33).

All swimming in an orbit

Quran on Formation of Clouds and Rain

The origin of creation : clay & water !

Here are some nice articles, why don't you go and check them out.

Edit: One which I like very much:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?annotat...vRo&feature=iv
    Last edited by jwtog; 12-10-2010 at 09:29 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Nice list of religions .
    I have been athiest for 19 years.
    I have found Islam.

I know it is, but scientific facts that are on the same line as the signs in the Quran support your faith. These facts increase faith, there are several scientists that converted to Islam because of the scientific signs in the Quran.

If you are interested there is book about this written by Dr. Zakir Naik called The Qur'an & Modern Science Compatible or incompatible.

Modern science informed us that the moon is moving around the Earth in an oval, or elliptical orbit. Also the Earth and the rest of the planets, revolve in oval, or elliptical orbit around the sun.
    In the holy Quran this movement is described as follows: (And he is the one who created the night, daylight, sun and the moon, all swimming in an orbit). (Quran, The Prophets: 33).

All swimming in an orbit

Quran on Formation of Clouds and Rain

The origin of creation : clay & water !

Here are some nice articles, why don't you go and check them out.
    I lived in the Middle East for more than half of my life. The grandparents whose house I live in are very religious Catholics. My previous best friend was a religious fanatic. I'm still an atheist.

And @ the articles, of course people knew about that when the Qur'an was written, so what's special about it?

Thanks

I lived in the Middle East for more than half of my life. The grandparents whose house I live in are very religious Catholics. My previous best friend was a religious fanatic. I'm still an atheist.

And @ the articles, of course people knew about that when the Qur'an was written, so what's special about it?
    Okay, perhaps so, yet there are many signs that were impossible to know back then. Like the big bang creation of the universe.

And this one you should definitly check out:

YouTube - Three Stages Of The baby in The Womb

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Okay, perhaps so, yet there are many signs that were impossible to know back then. Like the big bang creation of the universe.

And this one you should definitly check out:

YouTube - Three Stages Of The baby in The Womb
    Uhm the Big bang interpretation wasn't first thought up by Islam either. And same goes for fetal development, there are several painting made by prehistoric man that would suggest people have observed animal's fetuses (cbf to find proof, google it, I heard about it on some show) already in those times, don't tell me that nobody in the time till the Qur'an came to be didn't have a look at least once.

Thanks

Uhm the Big bang interpretation wasn't first thought up by Islam either. And same goes for fetal development, there are several painting made by prehistoric man that would suggest people have observed animal's fetuses (cbf to find proof, google it, I heard about it on some show) already in those times, don't tell me that nobody in the time till the Qur'an came to be didn't have a look at least once.
    This was discovered only some years ago with microscopic research, impossible to have known. And do these other books have it so that each and every scientific sign is in perfect order with established scientific facts?

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love

Nop the quran was first to claim it, u see ur trieng ur hardest to prove us wrong. not working :/

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by iRateIslam View Post
    Nop the quran was first to claim it, u see ur trieng ur hardest to prove us wrong. not working :/
    I'm not trying to prove you wrong, you're trying to prove yourselves right. And some could argue that even the Bible mentioned the Big Bang in an abstract way

Thanks

I'm not trying to prove you wrong, you're trying to prove yourselves right. And some could argue that even the Bible mentioned the Big Bang in an abstract way
    Not like in the Quran, plus the Bible has scientific errors in the creation of the universe.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Not like in the Quran, plus the Bible has scientific errors in the creation of the universe.
    We don't even know for sure how it was made so you can't say if anything is right/wrong

Thanks

We don't even know for sure how it was made so you can't say if anything is right/wrong
    I'm talking about modern day established scientific facts, things that can be proven.

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love

[Thread went off topic, but having a moderate debate here ]

The bible claims the world is flat. and something this corrupt doesn't deserve to be in the spotlight.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast