Thread: Graphics

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

Graphics

I have a terrible computer. On MW2's lowest settings, I cannot run without fps lag. I was wondering if there is any way to lower the graphics settings to cod4's lowest settings, which I am able to run with considerably less lag.
    If it's not possible that's fine, I sorta expect it not to be possible.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    lol theres no way to do it on mw2 (unless youd like to play with stickmen) my best bet is to get a better graphics card, at least 512 mb( then if that dosent really fit your need you can overclock its bus speed [NVIDIA is the gpu of my choice btw]) check your video cards pc requirements (that is if your actually going to get one) and make sure your power supply can handle the little devil (if it cant then your gonna need to invest in a bit more money and get yourself a beefy power supply). BUT if you cant handle pimping out your pc then ill tell you right now YOU ARE NOT WORTHY OF HARDCORE PC GAMING.

BTW the people usually not worthy are just your typical average console NOOBLETS
    Donate for my P90X equipment... i needa get started but my money is pretty tight right now... any help is greatly appreciated :

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...if%3aNonHosted

EXTRA DELISHUSSSS
    IT GIB MAI TUNG ORAGZM
    YHU KANO WHUT I MEEN?

WANA L O C K E R Z INVITE, DONT REALLY KNOW WHAT IT IS, PM ME AND ILL TELL YA ALL ABOUT IT

FOlow My Boxing Twitter at: https://twitter.com/Life_Of_A_Boxer

Thanks
    That response made me so sad I cried for a week lol, I must be a nooblet... but anyways, I would much rather play wit sticks and wallhacks then upgrade and spend money
    (I already tried buying new graphics card, and lucky me, bought the wrong thing because I'm stupid, and now I have no money left.)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    LOL HOW DID YOU BUY THE WRONG CARD??? please explain i love building and helping others build their own gaming rigs .
    Donate for my P90X equipment... i needa get started but my money is pretty tight right now... any help is greatly appreciated :

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...if%3aNonHosted

EXTRA DELISHUSSSS
    IT GIB MAI TUNG ORAGZM
    YHU KANO WHUT I MEEN?

WANA L O C K E R Z INVITE, DONT REALLY KNOW WHAT IT IS, PM ME AND ILL TELL YA ALL ABOUT IT

FOlow My Boxing Twitter at: https://twitter.com/Life_Of_A_Boxer

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    -_- you're an idiot, why are you posting on a cheating website for tech support about a game they didn't make, or port. Sure they can help you with the issues but I just find it really funny. Chance are somebody from AlterIW is going to also answer your question.

I will not go into detail but one, go into your mp config file and edit down the settings that way... and two, you can also override settings if you are using Nvidia, not sure about ATI.

Thanks
    Use ATI tray tools to kill graphics. I may explain later, but if you have an ATI card, then ATI tray tools is the way to go.
    Texture Mods

Obedear, the sky is low

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    google
    modern warfare 2 fps config
    than you get a config with much less lag
    goodluck with it

Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused
    Try getting a tweaked config.
    It will obviously help you smoothen your game.
    I have a 256 mb gfx card, onboard dedicated on a laptop, I can play without lag/ and at medium texture settings

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by lookin4chams View Post
    LOL HOW DID YOU BUY THE WRONG CARD??? please explain i love building and helping others build their own gaming rigs .
    I honestly don't know, I thought everything was fine (I researched it too!) then I plugged it in and the screen wouldn't start...

@Smokescreen... thanks for those words of encouragement, I posted here, because I believe that the hacking community of MPGH in general is much smarter then any stupid support websites, especially because I have already tried those with no luck... Ir maybe I'm just terrible at using google...

@everyone else
    thanks for the info! Here's the exact card I have in case anybody was wondering, came with my cpu:
    NIVIDIA GeForce 6150SE nForce 430
    I can play normally and go positive roughly 1/2 the time without cheats due to the fps lagg, but with aimbot i ust change the lock on to 25 pixels from center of screen and turn off wallhacks. The allows me to play okay and even get killstreaks! I honestly only need a slight performance boost, but if it's all or nothing, I would rather have all.

Haha Smokescreen looks like you were right!
    AlterIWnet was like the 5th search down and it had just what i was looking for!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by mech783000 View Post
    @Smokescreen... thanks for those words of encouragement, I posted here, because I believe that the hacking community of MPGH in general is much smarter then any stupid support websites, especially because I have already tried those with no luck..
    alterIW, the stupid tech support website..

Thanks
    14 posts deleted.

Keep it ontopic or stfu.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Press Alt+Enter. It will make the game windowed, thus reducing high FPS lag.
    -Chairman Mao

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Whats Your Graphics Card At The Moment ?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Chairman Mao View Post
    Press Alt+Enter. It will make the game windowed, thus reducing high FPS lag.
    -Chairman Mao
    Actually I lag alot more in Windowed mode then I do fullscreen, on any resolution. Plays just fine in fullscreen for me.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by aIW|Convery View Post
    alterIW, the stupid tech support website..
    I meant the actual game support site, and when i did check alterIWnet, as I posted, I found the answer, should i thank you personally for that?

Since I got banned for hosting mods with my friends, alterIWnet is the best thing that happened to me in the online gaming community since finding out about MPGH.

Checking the Modern Warfarce help at infinityward is like clicking the help button on Microsoft office. You will never get your answer.
    Last edited by mech783000; 12-19-2010 at 12:45 PM. Reason: quote didn't work

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast