Thread: Jesus in Islam

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Coeus View Post
    Do you know how life was like in Syria? Whenever we went to any souq nobody wanted to speak with us or offer anything until we said "Not American, Europe"

Oh and I remember this time when my mother went to a shop to buy an ornate coffee table or something and was offered a price and then an hour later our landlord (a good friend, we're still in contact) goes into the same shop and gets the table for half the price

Talk about hatred for Americans
    There hatred is understandable. the hatred from America to the middle east is retarded.

America = "Stupid muslim land can't accept science and the future". As long as these dicks don't live in the fucking middle east. wtf are u worrieng about??

But i understand what ur sa'in ;D

syria is like turkish. there not strong in islamic belief, there Muslim by name but not action.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Wow, just say everyone in Syria isn't a "true muslim" why don't you?

Fuck man, i'm surprised at this "if one is hurt we all are" when you backstab your fellow muslims at every turn.

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Wow, just say everyone in Syria isn't a "true muslim" why don't you?

Fuck man, i'm surprised at this "if one is hurt we all are" when you backstab your fellow muslims at every turn.
    if one is hurt we all are
    Thats called the UMMAH.

And this is not in words, but if part of the ummah is attacked [war].

And i take back what i said. not because of what u said, but because i knew it was wrong.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk
    Quote Originally Posted by jwtog View Post
    Oxford Dictionaries:
    crucifies, crucifying, crucified
    "put (someone) to death by nailing or binding them to a cross"
    So for a person to be crucified he should die on the cross, if he does NOT die he is NOT crucified.

resurrection
    "the act or instance of rising from the dead"
    For Christ to be resurrected he has to die if he doesn't die he can't be resurrected.

According to Jesus pbuh the way for a person to obtain salvation is by keeping the law and the commandments.

MATTHEW 19:16-17:
    16 Just then a man came up to Jesus and asked, “Teacher, what good thing must I do to get eternal life?”
    17 “Why do you ask me about what is good?” Jesus replied. “There is only One who is good. If you want to enter life, keep the commandments.”

According to Paul he nails the law and the commandments to the cross.

COLOSSIANS 2:14
    14 having canceled the charge of our legal indebtedness, which stood against us and condemned us; he has taken it away, nailing it to the cross.

And Paul says that salvation can be obtained by believing in the death and resurrection of Jesus pbuh. And he says.

1st BK. CORINTHIANS 15:14
    14 And if Christ has not been raised, our preaching is useless and so is your faith.

Paul says
    1st BK. CORINTHIANS 15:42-44
    42 So will it be with the resurrection of the dead. The body that is sown is perishable, it is raised imperishable; 43 it is sown in dishonor, it is raised in glory; it is sown in weakness, it is raised in power; 44 it is sown a natural body, it is raised a spiritual body. If there is a natural body, there is also a spiritual body.

So according to Paul if someone is resurrected their body is spiritualised for there is a natural physical body and a spiritual body. And the same is said by Jesus pbuh.

LUKE 20:27-36
    27 Some of the Sadducees, who say there is no resurrection, came to Jesus with a question. 28 “Teacher,” they said, “Moses wrote for us that if a man’s brother dies and leaves a wife but no children, the man must marry the widow and raise up offspring for his brother. 29 Now there were seven brothers. The first one married a woman and died childless. 30 The second 31 and then the third married her, and in the same way the seven died, leaving no children. 32 Finally, the woman died too. 33 Now then, at the resurrection whose wife will she be, since the seven were married to her?”
    34 Jesus replied, “The people of this age marry and are given in marriage. 35 But those who are considered worthy of taking part in the age to come and in the resurrection from the dead will neither marry nor be given in marriage, 36 and they can no longer die; for they are like the angels. They are God’s children, since they are children of the resurrection.

Resurrected bodies will be spiritualised according to Jesus pbuh and Paul says that.

And there is not a single verse in any of the Gospels which mention Jesus pbuh was resurrected.

Jesus pbuh enters the upper room and wishes shaloam to the disciples which means peace unto you.

LUKE 24:36
    36 While they were still talking about this, Jesus himself stood among them and said to them, “Peace be with you.”
    37 They were startled and frightened, thinking they saw a ghost.

The disciples thought Jesus pbuh was a spirit, but why? Did he look like a spirit? No he didn't, so why did they think this. It is because they HEARED that their master Jesus pbuh was put on the cross. They had learned that he had died and was burried. There were not eyewitnessess. Because it's stated in the bible.

MARK 14:50
    50 Then everyone deserted him and fled.

In the most crucial time when he needed them the most, they fled. Therefore they thought that he was a spirit because they had HEARED that he had died. But Jesus pbuh tells them he is not in the following verses.

LUKE 24:39-40
    39 Look at my hands and my feet. It is I myself! Touch me and see; a ghost does not have flesh and bones, as you see I have.”
    40 When he had said this, he showed them his hands and feet.

He tells them why are you afraid it's me handle me and see. Touch me and see; a ghost does not have flesh and bones. Was he trying to prove that he was resurrected? That he was now a spirit? He was trying to prove that was not a spirit, that he was not resurrected.

LUKE 24:41-42
    41 And while they still did not believe it because of joy and amazement, he asked them, “Do you have anything here to eat?” 42 They gave him a piece of broiled fish,

Now they are happy that their master is alive, physical with flesh and bones in front of them. It says still they did not believe, so to confirm that he was alive so that they would believe him, he asks them if they have anything to eat. They gave him a broiled fish to eat, so he ate it. To prove what, that he was a spirit, that he was resurrected? To prove that he was a physical body, he ate and chewed in front of them to prove that he was not a spirit but that he was flesh and bones a physicial body.

JOHN 20:1
    1 Early on the first day of the week, while it was still dark, Mary Magdalene went to the tomb and saw that the stone had been removed from the entrance.

It was the first day of the week meaning that it was a sunday. She goes to the tomb, now why would she go to the tomb on the third day if Jesus pbuh was supossed to be dead?

MARK 16:1
    1 When the Sabbath was over, Mary Magdalene, Mary the mother of James, and Salome bought spices so that they might go to anoint Jesus’ body.

So she goes to the tomb of Jesus pbuh to massage his body. But jews never massage dead bodies on the third day. Neither do christians or muslims massage dead bodies on the third day. So why does she go to the tomb to massage the dead body on the third day?
    Because when she saw Jesus pbuh being removed from the cross she might have seen some life left in him. But of course she isn't going to say: HE'S ALIVE! Because then they would kill him for sure. Seeing certain life left in the lame body of Jesus pbuh she comes back on the third day after the sabbat day to look for a live Jesus pbuh.

JOHN 20:1
    1 Early on the first day of the week, while it was still dark, Mary Magdalene went to the tomb and saw that the stone had been removed from the entrance.

MARK 16:4
    4 But when they looked up, they saw that the stone, which was very large, had been rolled away.

She finds that the stone has been removed and even the winding sheets were unwound and placed in a pile. Why should the stone be removed? And why should the winding sheets me unwound and piled up. If Jesus pbuh was resurrected as a spiritual body, does a spirit require a stone to be removed to go through the entrance? Doors can not stop a spirit from entering, so why was the stone removed? And if a spirit has to move does it have to unwound the winding sheets? It's not required for a spirit. It was removed because Jesus pbuh had a physical body. Because a spirit wouldn't need this, but a physical body does. This proves that Jesus pbuh the person who came out of the tomb was a physical body. And the tomb was private property of a secret disciple of Joseph. It was a big roomy tomb, in which Jesus pbuh was kept.

JOHN 20:15
    15 He asked her, “Woman, why are you crying? Who is it you are looking for?” Thinking he was the gardener, she said, “Sir, if you have carried him away, tell me where you have put him, and I will get him.”

Jesus pbuh sees Mary weeping and he comes to her and asks: “Woman, why are you crying? Who is it you are looking for?” He's knowing very well what the reason is for her tears but yet he is asking. Thinking he was the gardener, she said, “Sir, if you have carried him away, tell me where you have put him, and I will get him.” Why did Mary suppose Jesus pbuh was a gardener, do resurrected bodies look like gardeners? No, so why does she think this? It's because he was disguised as a gardener. Now why should a spiritual body be disguised as a gardener? Jesus pbuh was disguised as a gardener because he was afraid of the jews. A spiritual body need not be afraid of the jews because of this statement.

HEBREWS 9:27
    27 Just as people are destined to die once, and after that to face judgment,

So a man dies only once.

LUKE 20:36
    36 and they can no longer die; for they are like the angels. They are God’s children, since they are children of the resurrection.

If you are spiritualised you don't have to be afraid of anyone because nobody can harm you anymore. You can't die a second time so if he is resurrected and spiritualised why would he be disguised? Why should he be afraid? Why is he hiding? Why run away from the jews? Proving that he was not a spiritual body but that he was alive. And he says Mary, you know everybody calls there beloved one in a certain tone and way, so for Jesus pbuh saying Mary it was enough for her to know it was him. She immediatly recognizes him.

JOHN 20:16-17
    16 Jesus said to her, “Mary.”
    She turned toward him and cried out in Aramaic, “Rabboni!” (which means “Teacher”).
    17 Jesus said, “Do not hold on to me, for I have not yet ascended to the Father. Go instead to my brothers and tell them, ‘I am ascending to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God.’”

Touch me not? Why not? Will you be electrocuted by touching him? The reason he says this is because he was a physical body he was still alive, imagine the pain he had been through, the physcial pain, the emotional pressure that he has had going through that. So he says I have not yet ascended to the Father, which means he was not yet dead. Jesus pbuh says that he has not yet been resurrected. Proving that he was alive.

MARK 16:11
    11 When they heard that Jesus was alive and that she had seen him, they did not believe it.

MATTHEW 12:38
    38 Then some of the Pharisees and teachers of the law said to him, “Teacher, we want to see a sign from you.”

Sign meaning a miracle, all that he had done was not sufficient so they wanted a sign, they wanted a miracle. Like flying in the air, walking on water, they wanted some mircale. Then he replies.

MATTHEW 12:39-40
    39 He answered, “A wicked and adulterous generation asks for a sign! But none will be given it except the sign of the prophet Jonah. 40 For as Jonah was three days and three nights in the belly of a huge fish, so the Son of Man will be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth.

Jesus pbuh is putting all his eggs in one basket, the sign of Jonah. In short Jonah was thrown overboard. When someone is thrown overboard on sea he should die. But he doesn't die, it's a miracle. A big fish swallows him in and for three days and three nights with heat in the belly he is supposed to die but he doesn't die. It's a miracle. A miracle of a miracle of a miracle. "For as Jonah was three days and three nights in the belly of a huge fish, so the Son of Man will be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth."
    As Jonah was three days and three nights in the belly of the fish ALIVE so will the Son of Man be alive.
    Was Jesus pbuh dead or alive in the tomb? Most will say he was dead. But Jonah was alive wasn't he? And Jesus pbuh was dead? So was Jesus pbuh alike or unlike Jonah? If you say he died, then it's unlike, so then Jesus pbuh does not fulfill the prophecy. For the prophecy to be fulfilled Jesus pbuh should be alive in the tomb. Otherwise Jesus pbuh will be a liar because then he didn't fulfill the sign of Jonah. Which we can not agree. So Jesus pbuh did not die on the cross but he was alive.

I think that's enough at first.
    I won't read all that
    And jesus is Isa in islam end of story.................
    Leave all this religon shit guys

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Jesus is just a way to convert people from christianity.

Just like how almost 99% of the arguments made here are against christianity, as if making one religion wrong makes your religion right.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by deadskulz View Post
    Thats hilarious.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by D.R.A.K.E View Post
    Thats hilarious.
    No it isn't. Your just saying its hilarious because it goes against christianity. ok now go make a statue of darwin and bow to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Jesus is just a way to convert people from christianity.

Just like how almost 99% of the arguments made here are against christianity, as if making one religion wrong makes your religion right.
    Christianty isn't wrong.
    Judaism isn't wrong.
    Islam is right.

Thats what i say, who said its wrong? qoute me where i said christianity is wrong.

disproving isn't saying its wrong or even claiming that.

I'm just saying Christianity has changed, a lot.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Para DICE View Post
    No it isn't. Your just saying its hilarious because it goes against christianity. ok now go make a statue of darwin and bow to it.
    I can: click. Can you?

Christianty isn't wrong.
    Judaism isn't wrong.
    Islam is right.

Thats what i say, who said its wrong? qoute me where i said christianity is wrong.

disproving isn't saying its wrong or even claiming that.

I'm just saying Christianity has changed, a lot.
    And I'm saying Islam was created last and, as such, didn't need to recreate everything.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Coeus View Post
    I can: click. Can you?

And I'm saying Islam was created last and, as such, didn't need to recreate everything.
    Lol i love the "evolution debate" the amount of things i have to disprove that crap.
    Remember that nebraska man [can't spell it] they used a tooth found, which scientist said was a monkeys tooth and it resembled a humans and it proves evolution.

BUT:

Another scientist said it was a pigs tooth, and it resembled a pigs tooth 100%.

so now we originate from pigs? WTF?

Thanks
    islam is the completest and last religion that ever happened
    and all that 500 years was needed to islam to be sent to muhammad the last one of prophets
    i mean holy bible was enough in that 500 years , people couldn't handle (understand )the meaning of quran or even they might not even believed in miracle of muhammad!
    and also muslim means the one who has given up infront of GOD not anything else
    "muslim" is actor form of "salama" in arabic language
    aslama , yuslimo , islam- muslim
    Last edited by amd_74; 01-10-2011 at 01:51 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Lol i love the "evolution debate" the amount of things i have to disprove that crap.
    Remember that nebraska man [can't spell it] they used a tooth found, which scientist said was a monkeys tooth and it resembled a humans and it proves evolution.

BUT:

Another scientist said it was a pigs tooth, and it resembled a pigs tooth 100%.

so now we originate from pigs? WTF?
    Did you read the pdf I linked? That's pretty much evolution, if you can understand that then you might be able to grasp the whole concept. Now of course people make mistakes and of course a tooth doesn't prove evolution, but every day more missing links are found and it's become more and more obvious that we were developing in the past.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    You have a point. Their also from two different religions.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    We poofed out of nowhere....lulz
    ex-
    ex-x2
    ex-

Thanks
    we originate from stfu

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast